Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! (3193 Views)

7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics) / Why Many Business Fail In Nigeria And How To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! by xpertdessy: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
If you’re struggling way too hard to make it in network marketing, fed up with bugging your family, friends and strangers to join your business, hate the feeling of hearing 'NO' all the time and detest the stress of 'hawking' your companies' products, then I strongly advice you to spend just 7 - 13 mins reading this article.

Because you are about to discover .......

........the Major Reason Why Most Nigerian Network Marketers Fail In Getting Their Own Desired Breakthrough In Their Business.

True, they are so many reasons, not just one. But, this particular one is the BACKBONE, the INITIATOR of all other obstacles.

But I won't end there ......

I would also reveal to you the SECRETLY GUARDED SYSTEM of building a Powerful & Profitable Network Marketing Business Without Selling A Single Product, 100% Guaranteed. Infact, you would LITERALLY be Hunted by thousand of people who wants a bite of your newly found secret formula.

But before I do that, let me show you A New Record The Network Marketing Industry recently broke.

Network Marketing Is The Perfect Business Even For The Less Privileged one to succeed and in 2013 alone, the Network Marketing Industry made $178 Billion In Sales & shared well over $71 Billions with their distributors worldwide, breaking the previous record in 2012 where $167 Billion Sales was made and distributors got $65 Billion as their share.

Below is a stats of 2013 and 2012 respectively. This should act as a motivator that YOU are in the right business industry.

Amazing isn't it?

I personally don't think any Industry would make so much money and share such a huge amount with their business partners. Not by a long shot!

Is it the Oil & Gas Industry? WHO CARES ABOUT YOU?

Agricultural Sector ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Music & Entertainment? WHO ARE YOU?

The list can go on and on but I'm so sure you WILL NEVER FIND any Industry close to the Network Marketing Industry.

To crown it all, well renowned businessmen and authors like Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, Brian Tracy, Warren Buffet and even the brain behind Microsoft, Bill Gates also recommends Network Marketing.

MicroSoft Boss, Bill Gates Says He Would Start With Network Marketing

The Apprentice Mastermind & Real Estate Guru, Donald Trump, On The Same Network Marketing

Top Platform Speaker, Jim Rohn, endorses Network Marketing

Rich Dad, Poor Dad Author, Robert Kiyosaki, Says "Why I Recommend Network Marketing"

Trump & Kiyosaki Authored, 'Why We RECOMMEND Network Marketing"

Another Awesome Speaker & Author, Brain Tracy, Predicted The Future Of Network Marketing

Investor Of The Century, Warren Buffet, invested in Network Marketing Companies

And so many more I can't place here

If you think I edited these pictures myself, then you can use Google to make the search yourself.

To cap it all up, You have also seen top earners in your company with the amazing cars and houses, tons of zero to hero case studies even from people you know personally.

The once popular bus conductor, now earning 6-figures on a monthly basis without struggling anymore, because of Network Marketing.

The single mother of three, now sending her children to school, outside the country because of the opportunity Network Marketing presents.

That lady who dropped out of school because of no one to sponsor her or younger siblings, but now caters for her full family, both nuclear or extended, through the empowerment Network Marketing gives.

WOW! Network Marketing Is The Perfect Business Model......

But In Your Own Case, The Story Looks Different

For YOU, it seems FAILURE & FRUSTRATION Are INEVITABLE.

You have done ALL of the following below but NO significant results.

Showed Your Family & Friends About Your Business Opportunity and The Product.

Talked To Every Akpan, Bola & Amaechi About How People Are Making Money In Your Company.

Given Thousands Of FREE Samples Of Your Companies Products Aimlessly.

Created Seminars Upon Seminars & Invited Everyone Who Cares To Hear To Your Companies Hosted Seminars.

Tried Recruiting Downlines and even Registered Them With Cash Out Of Your Own Pocket To Increase Your Team.

However, the results have always remained the same ....

........You Always End Up More Frustrated With Little Or Nothing To Show For Your Efforts In Building This Wonderful Business

However, I want to re-assure you this;

IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT .... ENTIRELY

Let me share my personal story with you

About a year ago, I too was exactly in your shoes, 'preaching' as it were, to my family, neighbours, strangers about how life changing network marketing business is.

Yeah, despite the fact that I had a good business running, I wanted to learn and succeed in this business. So I followed Every Single Trick my Sponsor taught me.

It got to the stage I literally carried my companies' products in a school bag from one store to the other, try convincing them about how unique my products are.

I could clearly remember one time when I entered a bank to use the water dispenser in getting hot water in preparing my companies coffee, which I did and walked close to the AC so that the Aroma would ATTRACT CUSTOMERS.

(And in case you are wondering whether it worked, IT DIDN’T!)

Tried so many methods and tricks, thinking outside the box you might say.

But again and again, countless times without number, I failed miserably and woefully.

Sometimes, I get buyers (especially my course mates) who simply pity me to purchase my products so that I don't become discouraged.

For every single time I meet my Upline about the situation, he always said,

'Desmond......... you would receive 999 NOs before you get a YES. Continue and Don't give UP!'

I would be pumped up again and try harder. I meet more rejections than acceptance, which always drained me of energy.

God knows, I hated rejection. But I had to keep on keeping on. I know what I want to achieve!

So I listened to bunches of motivational tapes, bought books and read them cover to cover, always attended all weekly business / tactical meetings to boost my drive to success.

But it got to a point where I BECAME REALLY TIRED of the rejections & frustrated to THE POINT OF GIVING UP.

Really, I told myself, ‘Desmond, This Is It. Im Done With This Crazy Business. Let Me Face The One I Know Very Well’

But I did something unusual out of that frustration.

It was that single thing was …….. the TURNING POINT!

I browsed the Internet for solutions on how to succeed in network marketing and accidentally stumbled on an eye opening book over the Internet which clearly proved the truthfulness of these words below;

"Insanity Is Doing The Same Thing All Over Again & Expecting Different Results"

After reading to the end of the book, I was awe struck! It seemed that I have been blinded for so long.

What it revealed to me was so powerful that I knew deep in my heart that it would work as it is different from what other books have been teaching me.

It also talked about the lies that we have been fed and those lies are the reason most people fail in this business unfortunately.

That very moment, I discovered The UNTOLD TRUTH which has been haunting me and I believe you too, but unfortunately neither We nor Our Upline/Sponsor have The Slightest Idea of what it is

Would You Like To Know What It Is? Then .......

CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR THE PART 2 OF THE No. 1 REASON WHY MOST NIGERIAN NETWORK MARKETERS FAIL!

http://www.titansbusinesssystem.com/sq/p2
Re: The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! by Edwardhead(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! by coolxpat(m): 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nice post OP, let me digest it more.
Re: The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! by 40dogzz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Method man voiced, WuTang till they bury him, am voicing mlm till they bury me! Nice write up bro, mlm is still the best biz model in the world. Every 1 is a winner. 1 of the advantage of mlm that i love is financial freedom.
Re: The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! by xpertdessy: 7:43pm On May 06, 2015
You can now READ the Part 2 Here

CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR THE PART 2 OF THE No. 1 REASON WHY MOST NIGERIAN NETWORK MARKETERS FAIL!

[size=18pt]http://www.titansbusinesssystem.com/sq/p2[/size]
Re: The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! by xpertdessy: 8:59am On May 08, 2015
If you’re struggling way too hard to make it in network marketing, fed up with bugging your family, friends and strangers to join your business, hate the feeling of hearing 'NO' all the time and detest the stress of 'hawking' your companies' products, then I strongly advice you to spend just 7 - 13 mins reading this article.

http://www.titansbusinesssystem.com/sq/
Re: The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! by xpertdessy: 10:40am On May 09, 2015
The Person Who Thinks He Can & Who Thinks He Can't, Are Both Right - Confusius

In network marketing, you have to believe you can do it.

An uneducated person who now makes 6 figures in network marketing, did it
because he knows he can do it.

So, why not you, who knows how to use the internet to browse.

You have to believe in yourself first, challenge yourself that it is within your
reach.

Once you have done that, then make a Committed Decision to succeed no
matter what.

Lets make it happen together this time.

Let us consider the major reason that might be holding us from hitting
our goal via this link below

=> http://www.titansbusinesssystem.com/sq/p2
Re: The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! by xpertdessy: 6:43am On May 11, 2015
This Is Network Marketing

It is NOT Net-Sit Marketing

It Is NOT Net-Do It Later Marketing

It Is NOT Net-Think Marketing

IT IS NETWORK MARKETING

It is involves WORKING WORKING WORKING

You got to PUT IN THE WORK for this business TO WORK.

And you cant work productively and effectively, without
a Duplicable System.

And You Can Get Such Here

[size=16pt]=> http://www.titansbusinesssystem.com/sq/p2[/size]
Re: The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! by xpertdessy: 12:34pm On May 13, 2015
Let me start a little 5 part series called "The Secret 5 Key Element Formula To Succeed In Network Marketing"

Everybody is looking for the magic “key” to MLM success. But… is there “A” magic key? And if so where is it to be found?

It’s my believe that there’s a formula, that consists of 5 key elements, for MLM Success. One of my mentor just came up with the 5 points of this success formula and shared them with me.

As from the next post. I would share then one by one:

Here are the 5 elements of the Formula:

#1: Network Marketing Skills

When you play sports, you need skills…

When you do a certain job, again, you need skills…

In MLM/Network Marketing, you also need skills…!

MLM is a relationship business.

You have to build relationships with people and to
do so you’ll have to know a bit about PEOPLE.

So people skills are important.

The skills you’ll also need are Telephone Skills
and Basic Internet Skills.

These don’t have to be real fancy, just the basics.

You’ll need those nowadays to build your business globally!

That is all for the first element.

Till my next post

But you can go ahead if you cant wait to
read this in full when you visit this link
and sign up

=> http://www.titansbusinesssystem.com/sq/p2
Re: The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! by richkids1(m): 12:08am On May 19, 2015
Many people are not just sure of the exponential results they could be making with this industry. I joined Alliance In Motion (AIM Global) last year, after months of rejecting the offer, right now I have traveled, made a lot of money to cater for my family and also reach out to the needy. I am now offering the opportunity to the rest of the world.

This industry is the best because it helps you work less and earn more.

If you anybody wants to get a clarity about this business concept or you want to be personally mentored for success, call or whatsapp me 08166196130.

I will guide you for free.
Re: The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! by skyblast: 3:49am On Jan 12, 2016
Many people are not just sure of the exponential results they could be making with this industry. I joined Alliance In Motion (AIM
Global) last year, after months of rejecting the offer, right now I have traveled, made a lot of money to cater for my family and also
reach out to the needy. I am now offering the opportunity to the rest of the world.
This industry is the best because it helps you work less and earn more.
If you anybody wants to get a clarity about this business concept or you want to be personally mentored for success, call or
whatsapp me 08063604353
I will guide you for free.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Business Ideas Needed To Start With A Capital Of A Million Naira / How To Pay Yourself First At The End Of The Month using Fundscheap. / Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.