Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland (36399 Views)

Chris Brown, Neyo, Ray-jay, Beyonce, Rhianna, Britney, Amerie, Bow Wooooooow / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by UsherO: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2006
people beyonce is da best britney sucks and she is a bitch, rihanna is too young she doesn't match for beyonce kelly has a strong voice but she is less sexy than beyonce
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by gem87(f): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2006
truly spoken
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by djrandom(f): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2006
PRETTINESS

Amerie:5/5
Beyonce: 4.5/5
Rihanna: 4/5
Mariah Carey:3.5/5 (she's so pink plastic)
Britney:3.2/5
Kelly Clarkson: 3/5 (Olsen-ish)

They've all had their hits but omo, Rihanna, she may be young but, she rocks the dancefloor and rocks it right,
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by eslynera(f): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2006
smiley
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by mustange(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2006
so sexy i love her

Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by gem87(f): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2006
u go girl!
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by mustange(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2006
do u like rihanna cause i hate her cause i heard she is trying 2 steal jay z from bootylicious beyonce. i LIKED but now i heard dat she is a bitch
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by sarah1986: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2006
kelly rowland pretty can sing
take a good look at her all nutera
ameria pretty rihanna ok, mariah good voice
beyonce just can shake that big ugly ass really i mean it this woman is known as her body i hoped she use her voice then that shit u going down mama sorry big ass funs

Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by sarah1986: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2006
kiss
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by sarah1986: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2006
kiss

Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by gem87(f): 2:50am On Aug 18, 2006
look at talent dat has been tried and tested
where's amerie today?
and rihanna is just cumin up so it's too early 2 put her on d list
i think kelly is tryin
4 mariah, she's gus i mean she made d biggest cum back
and i don't care wht y'all r gonna say
lady B is no 1
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by mustange(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2006
shut up sarah i find that beyonce was the leed singer of destinys child. b is much better lookin dan kelly, she got a better voice as well and she can dance better so. i think micheele was better dan kelly
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by iice(f): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2006
Britney who? That one is wack but her bod is not so bad
Kelly clarkson got booty but i like her voice thats all
Kelly rowland is the beautiful one out of the list
Beyonce is the sexy one with a great voice too
Amerie is like huh? where is she?
Mariah, has the best voice in the list (but she's like not pushing her vocals these days)and great legs but she's just a mess
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by eslynera(f): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2007
britney use to be so sexxy, what's happening to her these days?? *her old days when she sang "BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY." Those times she was one hot thing.
I know j.lo aint in here, but she has always been sexxy, on both, of her old and new times. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by Emad(f): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2007
wheykieeee People, people,
How can you put up beyonce's best pictures and teh worst pictures of the others and then say that beyonce wins,

Show us their best pictures and let us judge,
Anyways from what i see on TV , i think Kelly has the real beauty, Beyonce is simply voluptuous. good for one night's stand
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by youngdaddy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2007
Record sales has spoken, Mtv has spoken, grammy has spoken, time has spoken, America has spoken, the world have spoken. Beyonce is a better song writer, a better performer, a better solo artiste, a better person to stand the test of time, a harder worker, a sexier icon, a more successful person than Kelly (who is not bad in her own little way but no way near Beyonce’s league) so the comparism is far fetched. Even Nairaland has spoken. She has the most topic on Nairaland than any other celerity on this earth surface. Anything outside this is beef

elsynera no body cares about wat u or sarah thinks beyonce is tha bomb .the best of the rest of the fools u have compared her to.beyonce rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by trendy(f): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2007
they all look good, we can argue here all day while they make their money
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by Ameriefan(f): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2007
Kelly rowland and amerie
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by mustange(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2007
beyonce is sooooooooooooooooooo sexy in dis picture

Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by youngdaddy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2007
hey gush.was this girl created be the beauty in her.she is super sexy.i wish she was in nigeria.
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by jaybaby(f): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2007
I now come with my own list wink

KELLY ROLAND---MY EVERYDAY GURL

KELLY CLARKSON---HMMM OK

RIHANNA BABY

AMERIA

& THE LAST 2 B/Z R WACK grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by greatone(f): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2007
beyonce-d is aint beef but d fact dat she screams her heart out and dances lyke hell sure dont make her queen,dont u get,see d picture 4 urself-mom-custume dsigner ,dad-producer
amerie-fine ass mutherfucka,check one thing video again and again BRITNEY-rich doll birthing pikins.wn is she goin back 2d studios 4 a new album RIHANNA-fresh,pretty,smart-wants 2 snatch JAY-Z 4rm BEYONCE MARIAH CAREY-d queen,dnt know who is beta in her and MARY J.BLIGE KELLY ROWLAND-d best chic in dis combo gurl
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by LilCiaraCi: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2007
CIARA CIARA CIARA.CIARA CAN DANCE AND SING AT THE SAME TIME AND SHE IZ SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by sima(f): 4:08am On Sep 30, 2008
more pictures people. . muahhh
oya !!
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by sima(f): 4:13am On Sep 30, 2008
britney of course grin

Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by sima(f): 4:17am On Sep 30, 2008
i love her grin

Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by sima(f): 4:18am On Sep 30, 2008
isnt dis just soo cute . .

[img]http://www.topnews.in/files/britney-spears333_0.jpg[/img]
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by sima(f): 4:25am On Sep 30, 2008

Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by sima(f): 4:31am On Sep 30, 2008
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by sima(f): 4:34am On Sep 30, 2008
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by Opslag(m): 5:30am On Sep 30, 2008
Hmm!
Re: Ameria, Beyonce, Britney, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah, Kelly Rownland by sima(f): 1:06am On Oct 01, 2008
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Jimmy Jatt And Timaya Grace A Wedding Event In Style (photos) / How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany / I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.