Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? (51507 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba Files Suit Against Nigeria Over Negligence Of South-east Zone / The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Mutuwa(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2015
No the guy is just calm coz he knows change has come to stay.before en no de fit sleep like this.
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Nomswag: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2015
gr8t
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Situation001(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2015
bigfly:
You the know the thing is hectic, corp members usually goes to INEC office at night, some don't have a place to sleep so they hang around, till day break when they will be given the material, they work all through day accrediting voter and controlling the crowd.
It is not an easy job so I don't blame the guy.

I swear your on point

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Dahjhi: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Skoopy(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2015
It is both negligence of duty and an attempt to sabotage the process in his capacity.
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by stonecoldcafe: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Dude is just tired.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by bobcharly(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2015
I don't know...tell me
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by holyokoto(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2015
The Guy na YOLOBA
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Lemonade01(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
I am a Presiding officer in the same Akure and can categorically tell you that neither of Payment for the 1st or 2nd election has being paid till date, and you expect the gentleman to kill himself undecided Op, go get some sleep jare!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Sijo01(f): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
It is called obeying the law of nature. You wont understand until you find yourself in their shoes, Some of them slept at the INEC office the day before the election, when i mean slept, not on a smooth bed but on one plank or chair , the maximum sleep u can get is about 3 hours of sleep and you wake up as early as 4 to 5am to get ready to start sorting materials, after sorting you head straight to the polling unit (remember you havent even eaten) you got to the polling unit, thinking you will get something to eat, then you see some fierce angry looking Nigerians who are already waiting for you since 5:30am , God help you, you got there by around 5 minutes after 9, then they are already mad for keeping them waiting, some are almost pouncing on you, But God saved your asss and you settled down, you started the accreditation and people kept coming and coming, then all of a sudden, you become free and you decided to dash out to get something to eat then comes this fierce looking old man who insisted you must accredit him before going and in the process of accrediting , then 10 more people joined him and before u know what was happening, it was 1pm, Oya time for voting, Then they were so much that they voted from 1pm and now its 4pm. I am famished , hungry, sleepy. Then i thought to myself. Na me kill Jesus, then i decided to rest my head on a table and i slept off, and one lazy ass that woke up by 10am , had eaten twice by 1pm, took his 7,000 naira China and his 100 naira 10mb subscription came to Nairaland because nairaland doesnt consume MB and started telling me this is negligence of duty.

My brother you are wrong, this is obeying the law of nature

God will judge between us because i cant come and kill myself now, If you hear one corper died in Akure or Ondo because he overworked himself, you are the first person that will comment , he is a fool, he killed himself for nothing.

But seriously, i pity those corpers, but thats not an excuse to sleep cos i know if they have given him 100,000,000 naira to watch over, he wouldnt sleep

Good and reasonable analysis. where you an adoc staff?
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2015
There's someone he trusts in the background. wink
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by naijainfogalery: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2015
nope ive never been but i read what corpers face online LOL and over the years i have learned to look at life from other peoples view. It helps understand life so well
Sijo01:

Good and reasonable analysis. where you an adoc staff?
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by osariemenk(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2015
do any body knows how much are paid to INEC AdHoc staff, cause in my state they said 13000, to credit unknown in our account
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2015
bigfly:
You the know the thing is hectic, corp members usually goes to INEC office at night, some don't have a place to sleep so they hang around, till day break when they will be given the material, they work all through day accrediting voter and controlling the crowd.
It is not an easy job so I don't blame the guy.

Na lie some Nigerians just have a habit of sleeping on duty!
Wonder if some of them are demons ! In class they will sleep, office they will sleep, vulcaniser on road side go sleep on top tree, teacher go sleep, nurse on night duties go fine room they sleep, day nurses on break won a togbe ! . Don't they sleep at night :s
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by iyatrustee(f): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2015
My alma mata cheesy
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by dskenky(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2015
a@ OP
Kindly correct the grammatical blunder on the FP...PLEASE.
It is not @Guiding@ but GUARDING!!!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH US....EHN?!

Click like if you catch my drift jare....
GOD BLESS US ALL
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Sijo01(f): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
nope ive never been but i read what corpers face online LOL and over the years i have learned to look at life from other peoples view. It helps understand life so well

I was! I don't blame the guy for honoring the call of nature. it was not an easy task. who nor go, nor know. Your analysis is so on point.
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Alowonlejnr(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2015
mizjules:

YeAa
Me where?
Your dp
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by mizjules(f): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Alowonlejnr:
Your dp
Yes
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Alowonlejnr(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2015
dskenky:
a@ OP
Kindly correct the grammatical blunder on the FP...PLEASE.
It is not @Guiding@ but GUARDING!!!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH US....EHN?!

Click like if you catch my drift jare....
GOD BLESS US ALL
Bros, make yu do well dia..
Blame the Mod that changed the topic and not me..
In your quest to "buy" likes, you just goofed!
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Alowonlejnr(m): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2015
mizjules:

Yes
You are beautiful.
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by missKiffy(f): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Alowonlejnr:
This happened last weekend at the polling unit inside Ijapo High School, Akure in the just concluded state house of assembly elections. The pix was taken by my friend and sent to me this morning.
Notice the ballot box was left in his care and was filled with votes already cast.

If you were an adhoc staff, you will understand why he is sleeping. The job was so hectic. No sleep the night before

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by abamieda47: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2015
My dear friends, i congratulate Nigeria positively for the success of the peaceful non violence recently concluded election. Something bright and significant will happen in Nigeria soon. I want you all to just watch, be patient, and also do not loose concentration. Maharajji will always be in control, no matter the circumstances.
Today, founding of Satguru Maharajji village clock 28 years. I implore you all, good people of Nigeria to join in celebrating the founding day ceremony with the living perfect master at km 10. Ibadan/Lagos expressway, opposite odo ona kekere, ibadan, oyo state. Its three days program from 17th to 19th April, 2015. Come and drop all your problems and worries and start living a completely new and peaceful life..08034007045...WE ARE SUPREMELY BLESSED...
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by adeyemi91(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Hopez456:
Low turn out of voters caused That I guess. Perhaps the area is calm and peaceful he dare not try that in Lagos.
Lagos ke,say Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2015
People no go sabi anything,just come nairaland dey post anything.I was an adhoc staff,the job no easy swear down!
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by ladipeacemaker(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by austine4real(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2015
sleeping on duty
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Nicepoker(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Low turn out. Major cause.
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2015
It happened to me too . . . but I didn't sleep like close to the box. The whole preparation sulks, you need to see us seeking for shelter as the tiny INEC office could not contain us as it began to rain around 10pm.

If you were to be in his shoe you would have neglected the whole thing . . . .

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by ifyan(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
E no easy., nothing good comes easy.

Guys you know. ....
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by ApexTitan(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Guarding not guiding!!
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by nuwaecheghi: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
maybe, they gave him sleeping meal so that they carryout their broad day thief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: Nigeria Needs Experienced Leader. Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wayo / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / BokoHaram Members Caught IDP Camp In Gwoza (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.