Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,876 members, 7,841,286 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV (1128 Views)

Shehu Performing Ablution While His Lovers Are Busy Drinking It / Lai Mohammed Is Trending On Twitter, See What People Are Tweeting / People March Against Xenophobia On The Way In South Africa Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by datone: 7:24am On Apr 17, 2015
We are busy tweeting with Mtn and watching xenophobia on our brother on dstv. Na wa oo. I just hope those Boko Haram boys drop bombs on Mtn and DSTV in naija i think by then they will understand what it feels like . Do me I do you . Then they will know who have the best monopoly of violence in Africa whether na South Africa strong pass us or na we strong pass for Africa..
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2015
South Africans get brain? No dem no get common sense sef, niggas killing Nigerians need to be shot in brain
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2015
Are u watching it now, which station

1 Like

Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by babs01(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2015
nd who get dstv?

1 Like

Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by owobokiri(m): 7:35am On Apr 17, 2015
If we don't find ways to push back, this nasty south africans will always think they can't get away with evil. This very much reminds me of the killings of igbos in the north, which used go unabated for years because of extreme religious indoctrinations down south. . Since tit for tat became the order of the day and evil evened out, the north has calmed down seriously.

1 Like

Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by asadike(f): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2015
What are we still waiting for bikonu?
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by Chibaba247(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Wat can we do na? We don't have alternative to dstv, and our government dnt encourage one either, abi na nta and ait we go use watch premiership and champions League,. We hav a long way to go
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by iykebesbt1(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2015
do we rather tweet with glo and watch xenophobia in startimes?
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by paragon40(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2015
iykebesbt1:
seconded

1 Like

Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by datone: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2015
paragon40:
seconded

IF IT DEMAND WE TWEET WITH GLO WHAT IS STOPPING YOU ? NOW U TALK LIKE SOMEONE WHO SMOKES SKUNK ON AN EMPTY STOMACH ... IF YOU HAVE A RELATION IN SA . WHAT I EXPECT YOU TO BE DOING IS PRAY FOR THEIR SAFETY INSTEAD OF SPEWING THRASH .
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by datone: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2015
iykebesbt1:

IF IT DEMAND WE TWEET WITH GLO WHAT IS STOPPING YOU ? NOW U TALK LIKE SOMEONE WHO SMOKES SKUNK ON AN EMPTY STOMACH ... IF YOU HAVE A RELATION IN SA . WHAT I EXPECT YOU TO BE DOING IS PRAY FOR THEIR SAFETY INSTEAD OF SPEWING THRASH .

1 Like

Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by vandalZA(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2015
datone:
We are busy tweeting with Mtn and watching xenophobia on our brother on dstv. Na wa oo. I just hope those Boko Haram boys drop bombs on Mtn and DSTV and Shoprite headquarters in naija i think by then they will understand what it feels like . Do me I do you . Then they will know who have the best monopoly of violence in Africa whether na South Africa strong pass us or na we strong pass for Africa..
so that those bombs can kill Nigerian works in those entities.....you should learn to think.....did you think about the jobs of the Nigerians that are working on those business or after the bombings will you support the families of the workers.......please don't be an I.d.I.o.t!

1 Like

Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2015
vandalZA:
so that those bombs can kill Nigerian works in those entities.....you should learn to think.....did you think about the jobs of the Nigerians that are working on those business or after the bombings will you support the families of the workers.......please don't be an I.d.I.o.t!
I tire ooooo.....how can destroy those Organizations without killing ur fellow Nigerians
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by sinkhole: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2015
All these dstv, mtn because of xeno-whazever is boring! mtn or dstv is surely not funding those guys kiling people in SA and those who are kiling people do not have any relation outside SA!

1 Like

Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2015
How I wish we could pay them back the Russian way, freeze their stock, withdraw their license and if it doesn't stop that over their business giant in Nigeria. The painful part of it for me is the mumu US and UK that won't mind their business surprisingly they are silent. Anyway I blame my country for never doing anything for its citizens in diaspora, look @ our people in Libya held captive for years been accused by the Libyain govt of supporting osamabinladin. What has our govt done NOTHING!!!
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by iykebesbt1(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2015
datone:

I ve read my post over and over again,and I didn't see any hate or insult directed to a person(s) in it.. What happened to love?
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by paragon40(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2015
datone:

shout up..u talk to much respect ppls opinion. thanks in advance as u learn to respect pples opinion...
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by ApexTitan(m): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2015
sinkhole:
All these dstv, mtn because of xeno-whazever is boring! mtn or dstv is surely not funding those guys kiling people in SA and those who are kiling people do not have any relation outside SA!

Thank you, the silliness that the OP is suggesting is beyond belief. He wants to put his fellow Nigerian's jobs in jeopardy in order to get back at people who are in no way connected to these companies.

OP should quietly switch to Startimes and Glo if he has a problem with south Africans, let others be.
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by datone: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2015
ApexTitan:

Thank you, the silliness that the OP is suggesting is beyond belief. He wants to put his fellow Nigerian's jobs in jeopardy in order to get back at people who are in no way connected to these companies.

OP should quietly switch to Startimes and Glo if he has a problem with south Africans, let others be.

I AM FLEXING DSTV PREMIUM WITH PAIN SEEING ALL THE BAD STUFF BEEN METED OUT TO MY FELLOW BROTHERS OUT THERE IN SA. BUT YOU I AM QUITE SURE YOU RATHER BE WATCHING Indecency ON YOUR FREE CHEAT Mb. LATER YOU WILL COME HERE AND BE ACTING LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT THE HIKE IN THE DSTV PACKAGES AND MTN EXPLOITATION ON US NIGERIAN CONSUMERS. I BET YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A TELLY AT HOME TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING . WELL I BLAME AIRTEL AND GLO FREE CHEAT YOU BANK ON EVERYDAY TO TYPE THIS THRASH. I AM QUITE SURE U MUST BE IN ONE MAMA KUDI SHEKPE JOINT RIGHT NOW AND BE TYPING THIS WITH Poo GLO CHEAT OR AIRTEL. C'OMON BRING IT ON
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by datone: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2015
sinkhole:

https://www.nairaland.com/2261055/multi-choice-md-spokesperson-face-contempt
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by datone: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2015
ApexTitan:

I AM FLEXING DSTV PREMIUM WITH PAIN SEEING ALL THE BAD STUFF BEEN METED OUT TO MY FELLOW BROTHERS OUT THERE IN SA. LATER YOU WILL COME HERE AND BE ACTING LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT THE HIKE IN THE DSTV PACKAGES AND MTN EXPLOITATION ON US NIGERIAN CONSUMERS. I BET YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A TELLY AT HOME TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING . WELL I BLAME AIRTEL AND GLO FREE CHEAT YOU BANK ON EVERYDAY TO TYPE THIS THRASH. I AM QUITE SURE U MUST BE IN ONE MAMA KUDI SHEKPE JOINT RIGHT NOW AND BE TYPING THIS WITH Poo GLO CHEAT OR AIRTEL. C'OMON BRING IT ON
Re: We Are Busy Tweeting With MTN And Watching Xenophobia On Our Brothers On DSTV by ApexTitan(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2015
datone:

I AM FLEXING DSTV PREMIUM WITH PAIN SEEING ALL THE BAD STUFF BEEN METED OUT TO MY FELLOW BROTHERS OUT THERE IN SA. LATER YOU WILL COME HERE AND BE ACTING LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT THE HIKE IN THE DSTV PACKAGES AND MTN EXPLOITATION ON US NIGERIAN CONSUMERS. I BET YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A TELLY AT HOME TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING . WELL I BLAME AIRTEL AND GLO FREE CHEAT YOU BANK ON EVERYDAY TO TYPE THIS THRASH. I AM QUITE SURE U MUST BE IN ONE MAMA KUDI SHEKPE JOINT RIGHT NOW AND BE TYPING THIS WITH Poo GLO CHEAT OR AIRTEL. C'OMON BRING IT ON

Two things you have to do first; fix the caps lock on your phone, it's obviously broken, then take a deep long breath to cool down.

Nobody will join you in your rage of xenophobia. A few days from now your shouting be totally forgotten on Nairaland so there is no need to burst an artery.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurse Practitioner Arrested In US After Death Of Baby / G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram / See Photo Of Past President Goodluck Jonathan And His Twin Brother Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.