Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation (13786 Views)

FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST / Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers / Predict The Next FG Owned Building To Go Up In Flames Before May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by mrmetoo1: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2015
I'm sorry but what's wrong with him buying?? I'm glad you said buying and not giving Tinubu for free. If Tinubu buys it and develops it or turns these assets around, please what's wrong with that?? I'll rather a Tinubu buy it than it just wasting away. If other private investors are interested, let them show their interest and plans. Whoever has the best plans should have the opportunity to buy it. Now if other investors are denied even though they have a better plan, then this should be revealed to the world. Buhari has said he won't show favoritism even to his own children so at the point of such a revelation we'll hold him to his word.

Just simply saying Tinubu wants to buy these assets to turn them around and making it seem like that's a bad thing doesn't really make sense.

I wish other politicians would at least use their money to develop the country rather than buying streets in the US or buying out stores in Dubai while the rest of the loot is just sitting pretty in foreign accounts.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by abbsal(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2015
@op why not include the airport and others....is it just hatred or ur level of reasoning...nawa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by PPAngel(f): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2015
joeyfire:

Because PDP is useless and weak. Very sad a political party oga at the top forces his company on the govt FOREVER and nothing happens. Is that not impunity?

The PDP was and still is divided because PDP reflected the true National character via its members.

The ACN had one outlook only and which was to serve the interests of Tinubu.

I have to hand it to Tinubu, he really knows how to pick his puppets.

Knowing that Tinubu prefers to lurk in the shadows, I expect him to sit back and ask for what other greedy lazy northern politicians do not want other than juicy appointments.

Tinubu will ask to pay handsomely for these assests and bribe every legislator in the land, retired service men, traditional rulers in the north to prevail on Buhari to see this as the right move. This will serve to remove Tinubu from the helms of govt which the north may not be comfortable with but at the end of the day Tinubu will legitimately to an extent acquire more wealth and property.

If Tinubu isn't thinking in this direction , then call me a liar!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by Twistaray(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2015
PPAngel:

The PDP was and still is divided because PDP reflected the true National character via its members.

If he can afford it and buy/purchase them legally . Please tell me, why not??

Nah wah for una oo
You yellow creatures called yeeeebu

Wait...!could your show us your link and dont tell me one uncle told you this.

Wait? Or are u assumusing, did buhary or oluwas-tinubu told you this ni

Na wah oo grin grin

Knowing that Tinubu prefers to lurk in the shadows, I expect him to sit back and ask for what other greedy lazy northern politicians do not want other than juicy appointments.

Tinubu will ask to pay handsomely for these assests and bribe every legislator in the land, retired service men, traditional rulers in the north to prevail on Buhari to see this as the right move. This will serve to remove Tinubu from the helms of govt which the north may not be comfortable with but at the end of the day Tinubu will legitimately to an extent acquire more wealth and property.

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by PPAngel(f): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2015
abbsal:
@op why not include the airport and others....is it just hatred or ur level of reasoning...nawa ooo

Including that as well.

The Chinnese have a concession agreement to expand Lagos and Abuja airport and the work is currently ongoing.

Expect to see Buhari cancel it, pay indemnity on the excuse of wanting local content only to re-award the expansion to a local company under Tinubu which will be financed by western banks.

The APC is a western neo colonist government that is steering this country back to the west.

That is the deal behind this change nonsense.

Read my thread on this https://www.nairaland.com/2251899/buhari-set-cancel-strategic-chinese

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by PPAngel(f): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Twistaray:
?

It doesn't take a discerning mind to know that the APC is not interested in your development.

Take a look at the APC controlled states in the SW and see how capitalist oriented they are with Fayemi bleeding the life outta of Poor Ekiti people in order to maintain his contractural agreement with Tinubu's companies.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by Goke7: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2015
mrmetoo1:
I'm sorry but what's wrong with him buying?? I'm glad you said buying and not giving Tinubu for free. If Tinubu buys it and develops it or turns these assets around, please what's wrong with that?? I'll rather a Tinubu buy it than it just wasting away. If other private investors are interested, let them show their interest and plans. Whoever has the best plans should have the opportunity to buy it. Now if other investors are denied even though they have a better plan, then this should be revealed to the world. Buhari has said he won't show favoritism even to his own children so at the point of such a revelation we'll hold him to his word.

Just simply saying Tinubu wants to buy these assets to turn them around and making it seem like that's a bad thing doesn't really make sense.

I wish other politicians would at least use their money to develop the country rather than buying streets in the US or buying out stores in Dubai while the rest of the loot is just sitting pretty in foreign accounts.

my guy you make sense die, exactly my thoughts, the issue here is service delivery chikena, nothing stops oga jona from buying as well and deliver good service, we Nigerians can just be silly at times, we excel well in jealousy and hatred
Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by PPAngel(f): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Goke7:

my guy you make sense die, exactly my thoughts, the issue here is service delivery chikena, nothing stops oga jona from buying as well and deliver good service, we Nigerians can just be silly at times, we excel well in jealousy and hatred

Do you people think at all?

There are more legitimate business men who can easily finance and maintain these assests if they are put through a transparent bidding process.

The issues here is that the new incoming goverment will sell this properties as part of their compensation to party stalwarts and the price on this properties will be watered down. Also, expect the funding to come from western banks thereby tying us down to a system based on the dollar that requires our patronage to have any value in the first place.

On paper there is no reason why these properties are should remain rotting away but what is morally wrong is ho they will end up in the hands of APC stalwart Bola Tinubu through an impartial bidding process.

Try and get sense for once.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by samyan12: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2015
Third mainland bridge nko, Atlantic ocean? is he not planning to buy those too?
Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by walemoney007(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2015
K

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by PPAngel(f): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2015
samyan12:
Third mainland bridge nko, Atlantic ocean? is he not planning to buy those too?

He has bought a million of your type in the SW already so if he puts a toll on 3rd mainland bridge, I know you will be obliged to pay up like the muggus you are.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by PPAngel(f): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2015
walemoney007:
u are a fool for sayin tinubu wanna buy d old state house in marina.shame on ur parent b1tch

Watch your gbegiri slurping dirty mouth!

Taju tout!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by otr1(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2015
PPAngel:

@bolded, what's then your point when you know he's going to pay a good price for the assets? Oh! It should be given to other people for free, instead of Tinubu? Where were you when GEJ gave NITEL to one of his proxies at a give away price even when there were better bidders? Do you know how much Jona sold PHCN? Do you know the FG still finance these private companies with state funds? So you would rather Buhari gave these assets to you for free and even give you money to develop it? You're daft!
Those facilities are going to be auctioned and sold to the highest bidders, so do something meaningful with your life and stop hating on the success of others. Your family members need to watch you closely, coz at this rate, you will soon attempt suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by PPAngel(f): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2015
otr1:

@bolded, what's then your point when you know he's going to pay a good price for the assets? Oh! It should be given to other people for free, instead of Tinubu? Where were you when GEJ gave NITEL to one of his proxies at a give away price even when there were better bidders? Do you know how much Jona sold PHCN? Do you know the FG still finance these private companies with state funds? So you would rather Buhari gave these assets to you for free and even give you money to develop it? You're daft!
Those facilities are going to be auctioned and sold to the highest bidders, so do something meaningful with your life and stop hating on the success of others. Your family members need to watch you closely, coz at this rate, you will soon attempt suicide.

A sole bidder with close connections to the FG will not be in any way a fair deal.

Dangling bribes to corrupt lazy northerners who naturally will be glad Tinubu is only interested for now in securing assests and not prime appointments.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by walemoney007(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Okay
Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by PPAngel(f): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2015
walemoney007:
u are so daft gal for u to say tinubu wanna buy d state house in marina,swine!

Tinubu now owns the Lagos state governors lodge in Asokoro, Abuja.

Tinubu has replaced Lagos State IRS as the defacto tax man through his company Alpha Beta.

Tinubu owns the old Lagos Governor house located in Marina adjacent to the old State House Marina.

Tinubu's Bourdillon residence was designated state property and governor's residence annex when he was still a governor but has now been converted to his personal estate.

Tinubu now collects tolls on state roads and bridge in Lagos that was financed by the State government.

You must have been in deep slumber not to know this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by Goke7: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2015
PPAngel:

There are more legitimate business men who can easily finance and maintain these assests if they are put through a transparent bidding process.

The issues here is that the new incoming goverment will sell this properties as part of their compensation to party stalwarts and the price on this properties will be watered down. Also, expect the funding to come from western banks thereby tying us down to a system based on the dollar that requires our patronage to have any value in the first place.

On paper there is no reason why these properties are should remain rotting away but what is morally wrong is ho they will end up in the hands of APC stalwart Bola Tinubu through an impartial bidding process.

it is you that should get sense, name the legitimate business men in Nigeria, draw up your list and let me see, some of you guys think we will be carried away with your bunkum analysis, am not saying that tinubu should be the one to buy it, but the guy i quoted earlier asked that what is wrong if tinubu buys it, is it not a competition and bidding issue? like i said if jonathan wants to buy the properties too, there is nothing wrong, its all about who can deliver service, where were you guys when pdp was selling off our national assets to their cronies who can't deliver service, e.g. the privatization of power, do you have power now? you guys don't complain about that but when you hear the name tinubu, you all rush in here with all your bigotry and useless analysis.

My friend anybody who can deliver the service should buy up the damn thing, Government has failed to maintain our assets, even if asari or tompolo is ready to deliver good service, let them buy it chikena.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by PPAngel(f): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Goke7:

it is you that should get sense, name the legitimate business men in Nigeria, draw up your list and let me see, some of you guys think we will be carried away with your bunkum analysis, am not saying that tinubu should be the one to buy it, but the guy i quoted earlier asked that what is wrong if tinubu buys it, is it not a competition and bidding issue? like i said if jonathan wants to buy the properties too, there is nothing wrong, its all about who can deliver service, where were you guys when pdp was selling off our national assets to their cronies who can't deliver service, e.g. the privatization of power, do you have power now? you guys don't complain about that but when you hear the name tinubu, you all rush in here with all your bigotry and useless analysis.

My friend anybody who can deliver the service should buy up the damn thing, Government has failed to maintain our assets, even if asari or tompolo is ready to deliver good service, let them buy it chikena.

Now Sai Buhari and chant change

Zombie

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by Goke7: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2015
PPAngel:

Now Sai Buhari and chant change

Zombie

sorry for your defeat at the polls, eh take heart lol, even una oga has moved on and you're still lamenting

once again I sympathize with you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by WisdomFlakes: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2015
PPAngel:

It doesn't take a discerning mind to know that the APC is not interested in your development.

Take a look at the APC controlled states in the SW and see how capitalist oriented they are with Fayemi bleeding the life outta of Poor Ekiti people in order to maintain his contractural agreement with Tinubu's companies.

At this rate, you go die ontop Tinubu matter. Seriously though, how much are you getting paid for this hatchet job, coz it better be worth it.
Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by PPAngel(f): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

At this rate, you go die ontop Tinubu matter. Seriously though, how much are you getting paid for this hatchet job, coz it better be worth it.

Paid for what?

I'm here telling you the scam in progress and you are shouting that I am a paid shill like your APC monkeys here.

If you like sell yourself to slavery to tinubu.

After all there is a saying that a people deserve the kind of leadership they get.

Given that most of you Yorubas glorify Tinubu's corruption it goes to say most of you are corrupt at hand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by garrix8: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2015
APC'S victory at the polls drove some people insane.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by mrmetoo1: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2015
PPAngel:

Ok so these legitimate businessmen you speak of, who are they?? What are their plans?? This is nothing to get emotional about, let's be real here. You say Tinubu will get through impartial bidding process, where's your proof?? Then anyone that thinks Tinubu won't get any favors or rather doesn't deserve favors is being unrealistic. Tinubu has a "trail" of successful businesses which makes him a brilliant businessman, so what's the problem?? Go watch the series "the men that built America" and what you'll find out is Tinubu is just ripping pages out of their books. Anyone again anyone, let it be Jonathan who can buy some of these assets and turn them around is good in my books.

Then I'm sorry talking about foreign investment like it's a bad thing shows me you're arguing emotionally and not rationally. What country doesn't rely on foreign investments. Even the almighty US looks to countries like Saudi Arabia for investments. Why do you think every US president goes to Saudi to pay homage almost as soon as they get in. If Saudi were to take out their investments from the US today, their economy will take a big hit. All that matters is with these investments implement policies that put our country first. The problem with African leaders is they're quick to sell their people out when small money is dangled in their faces. I thank God Nigerians are more exposed now.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by walemoney007(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2015
PPAngel:

Tinubu now owns the Lagos state governors lodge in Asokoro, Abuja.

Tinubu has replaced Lagos State IRS as the defacto tax man through his company Alpha Beta.

Tinubu owns the old Lagos Governor house located in Marina adjacent to the old State House Marina.

Tinubu's Bourdillon residence was designated state property and governor's residence annex when he was still a governor but has now been converted to his personal estate.

Tinubu now collects tolls on state roads and bridge in Lagos that was financed by the State government.

You must have been in deep slumber not to know this.
we lagosians are not complainin.it is our money,u should b worried about d state u com from.now go and die 1diot.which state r u from sef,I know u are a ibo gal,u should b worried about d south east,instead of usin panadol for yoruba pples headache
Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by ShowYourCertificate: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Tinubu is going to suck Nigeria dry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by PPAngel(f): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2015
walemoney007:
we lagosians are not complainin.it is our money,u should b worried about d state u com from.now go and die 1diot.which state r u from sef,I know u are a ibo gal,u should b worried about d south east,instead of usin panadol for yoruba pples headache

Well National Staduim and the Federal Secretariat are not your property.

They belong to the Federal Govt whose source of funding this project comes from my region which has provided the much needed petrol dollars.

Lastly, stop claiming Lagos.

Osogbo Taju.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by wawaboy1(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2015
PPAngel:
Tinubu has also highlighted his interest in managing the Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS.

In a paper delivered on behalf of Buhari by Fayemi in Lagos while addressing the Business community:

So expect Alpha Beta to go National and Tinubu to be paid a commission on all Federal taxed revenue.

alpha beta is already national. they in Enugu, Abuja and many other States

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by mrmetoo1: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2015
wawaboy1:
alpha beta is already national. they in Enugu, Abuja and many other States

Please don't let this person jump in a lagoon o
Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by walemoney007(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2015
[

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by PPAngel(f): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2015
walemoney007:
wots all dis osogbo u ibo do talk about sef.dia is no place in Nigeria dat do av light as osogbo.my dad is from akure n my mum is from imota.arindi

Then why claim Lagos if you are from Ondo?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lists FG Owned Assests In Lagos As First Round Compensation by otr1(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2015
PPAngel:

A sole bidder with close connections to the FG will not be in any way a fair deal.

Dangling bribes to corrupt lazy northerners who naturally will be glad Tinubu is only interested for now in securing assests and not prime appointments.
So far Tinubu will pay hansomely for these assets as you've mentioned earlier, it's ok. These facilities are lying fallow and any move to put them into productive use is welcome.
Even if he's going to be the most likely to win the bid, there're going to be other bidders anyway. Nobody will sell those assets discretely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Appeal Panel: CUPP Alleges Plot By APC, CJN To Jettison Seniority / Umahi's Cabinet Members Test Positive For Coronavirus, Governor Shuts Offices / Tinubu To Announce VP On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.