Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

An Innovative Gamer (photo) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / An Innovative Gamer (photo) (2196 Views)

Can A Gamer Really Do This? / Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction / Fighting Gamer's Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Innovative Gamer (photo) by cao(f): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
Saw this screenshot on my Tumblr dash & I don't know whether to applaud the guy's creativity and tenacity to continue playing his game or to sigh...either way I'm still laughing.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Innovative Gamer (photo) by Chazzyboy: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2015
I like pes
Re: An Innovative Gamer (photo) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:03am On Apr 17, 2015
Not really a new idea. Remote play and dlna.

1 Like

Re: An Innovative Gamer (photo) by viruz007(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2015
He facetimed with another of his iDevice that will be facing the console and seeing as the PS4 pad uses bluetooth, QED

3 Likes

Re: An Innovative Gamer (photo) by cao(f): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
Not really a new idea. Remote play and dlna.
Actually it's neither of the 2. It's simply using his Bluetooth controller & FaceTime between to Apple devices. Now if he was streaming media from his phone using his PS4, that would have been DLNA. If he was using his PS Vita to control his PS4 that would be remote play...oh and the audio & video would also be shown through his PS Vita.

Maybe his way wasn't innovative, but it was certainly creative.
Re: An Innovative Gamer (photo) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
cao:

Actually it's neither of the 2. It's simply using his Bluetooth controller & FaceTime between to Apple devices. Now if he was streaming media from his phone using his PS4, that would have been DLNA. If he was using his PS Vita to control his PS4 that would be remote play...oh and the audio & video would also be shown through his PS Vita.

Maybe his way wasn't innovative, but it was certainly creative.

Agreed. It was creative. I know what facetime is and I knew what he did. (I have a ps4 and apple devices)

However, I was saying that the general idea isn't new. Sony was even trying to do something with "Playstation certified phones" but they abandoned it.

There is a classic scene from a chess movie where a boy is playing his dad from his bath-tub. The boy was in the tub while the father was playing downstairs. They were connected by phones. I have done something similar by playing chess with my friend through a videocall.

In short.....its not impressive to me. So sorry for any misunderstanding
Re: An Innovative Gamer (photo) by cao(f): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Agreed. It was creative. I know what facetime is and I knew what he did. (I have a ps4 and apple devices)

However, I was saying that the general idea isn't new. Sony was even trying to do something with "Playstation certified phones" but they abandoned it.

There is a classic scene from a chess movie where a boy is playing his dad from his bath-tub. The boy was in the tub while the father was playing downstairs. They were connected by phones. I have done something similar by playing chess with my friend through a videocall.

In short.....its not impressive to me. So sorry for any misunderstanding
No worries, I control my PS3, TV and my sound system with my phone. Thanks to HDMI Control and WatchON app, all because I was too lazy to find batteries for my TV remote.
Re: An Innovative Gamer (photo) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
cao:

No worries, I control my PS3, TV and my sound system with my phone. Thanks to HDMI Control and WatchON app, all because I was too lazy to find batteries for my TV remote.

I used DLNA to watch videos from my laptop on my tv with my ps3.
Re: An Innovative Gamer (photo) by cao(f): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Also do that with my phone as well. Shame Apple like to act all stingy and limit theirs to their devices.
Re: An Innovative Gamer (photo) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
cao:

Also do that with my phone as well. Shame Apple like to act all stingy and limit theirs to their devices.

My last apple device was iphone 4. I hate apple.
Re: An Innovative Gamer (photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:37am On Sep 04, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

bro pls do u care to explain further

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 2017(FIFA Mobile)reviews,modes And Features / Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) / Halo 4 And Black Ops2 Xbox 360 Games For Sale In Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.