Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

FIFA 2017(FIFA Mobile)reviews,modes And Features - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 2017(FIFA Mobile)reviews,modes And Features (2194 Views)

Is Fifa Mobile Or Fifa 17 On Android Online Or Does It Use Data To Play / Fifa Mobile(clash Of Champions)league Discussion And Schedule / FIFA 17(FIFA Mobile)thread, Discussions And League Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 2017(FIFA Mobile)reviews,modes And Features by kingmexy1997(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2016
Fifa mobile is a game produced for IOS and Android devices by EA SPORTS,it was released late September on Google playstore,but was removed due to Google's game policy.The game however has two modes Online and Offline.

Most of the gaming modes are played online Live Events,Attack mode and so on,you have to engage in both Live event and attack mode to raise your XP.

You can play the game offline by reaching an XP of 8points which makes it possible to play the season mode,which is the only offline mode in the game,you can raise your XP to 8points by playing various online modes.

Leagues
League is just like an association or group mode which is normally found in online games,its a mode where you have to join a group in order to play group tournaments and other group modes.You can only enter a league with 5points XP

Live events
This mode is online and it consists of various training exercises and modes which helps in unlocking various players and other stuffs and also raises XP

Attack Mode
Attack mode is a mode where you play with other players all over the world its the most online aspect of the game.

Season
Season is an offline mode where you play with normal teams in the league,but your players will be dependent on players you unlock or buy from the transfers.

Transfers
Fifa mobile has a developed transfer which is timed and you have to be the Hughes bidder for a player

The game has good graphics and consumes less mobile data,you can download the game from this link below:

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/electronic-arts/fifa-mobile-soccer/fifa-mobile-soccer-1-1-0-release/fifa-mobile-soccer-1-1-0-android-apk-download/
Re: FIFA 2017(FIFA Mobile)reviews,modes And Features by kingmexy1997(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2016
For joining of league che our second thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3387823/fifa-17-fifa-mobile-thread
Re: FIFA 2017(FIFA Mobile)reviews,modes And Features by Unlimited22: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2016
Wikipedia says it will be released on 11th October worldwide.
Licking my lips and rubbing my hands in anticipation!!!!!
Re: FIFA 2017(FIFA Mobile)reviews,modes And Features by kingmexy1997(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
my guy we are already playing it now,I can send u pics if u don't believe it
Re: FIFA 2017(FIFA Mobile)reviews,modes And Features by Unlimited22: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
kingmexy1997:
my guy we are already playing it now,I can send u pics if u don't believe it
Oga I know, but I'm not the type to download outside play store.
Re: FIFA 2017(FIFA Mobile)reviews,modes And Features by Techzvibes: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Sony Ps 4 / An Innovative Gamer (photo) / Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.