Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow (43205 Views)

Dora Nnaji, Genevieve's Sister Weds Traditionally [PICS] / Omawumi Megbele Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / MTN Project Fame Runner Up, Ochuko Weds Traditionally In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by folabayo1(f): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wow
Congrats omawunmi
Now u move from baby mama to a wifey

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by axortedbabe(f): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Banga soup,fresh fish and starch very plenty..

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Pascal181: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=kendrick9 post=32814895]Good for her..[Yes boss]
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by dharmelorlarh(f): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Happy 4 er
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by jamillion: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
The pix of the man that did d body work
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Misogynist2014(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
phrenoz:
Na so...Nairaland ppl and wedding undecided
Na so we see am ma.
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Insuurance(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wow; I love it

Good day pals;

This a liitle bit about me (please, I'm not exaggerating)

I'm a GREAT music producer and lecturer at MOUAU. I'm based at Umuahia; but available in all states of the federation and other countries because of concerts and other seminars or outreach programmes.

I do RnB, rap, Hip hop, spoken words, Soul, worship, Raggea and dance hall music. If you wanna be a star, get in touch with me.

You can Whatapps on +234-07062586862 (or call me).

Facebook me at www.facebook.com/D.Insurance.

I'm also a song writer, motivational speaker; project analyst, system engineer, researcher, agricultural economist, Marketer; studio manager, researcher, part time teacher, Video/music producer and an upcoming politician.

We could be friends; you'll never regret of knowing me. I ll help to spice up ur music/video production; while still improving ur other aspects of lives. Give it a try Now!

AKA Insurance DSS (De Super Star!).
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Pascal181: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Good news
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by SmartFaces(f): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/guess-the-naija-music-star-getting-married-tomorrow/

congrats to her... but that man wey dey her back nose too big. Na him nose be that abi he pad up?
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Bants(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Turn up free jollof rice and shine shine bobo
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by fairygeh(f): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
SmartFaces:

congrats to her... but that man wey dey her back nose too big. Na him nose be that abi he pad up?
Had to check it back, chai nairalanders,you don't miss any details grin
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by DaGC(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congrats to her. Wishing them a blissful marriage.

FYI, I thought saturday the 18th is the re-run date for the Delta Central senatorial election. And that a 'no movement' order was issued
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/guess-the-naija-music-star-getting-married-tomorrow/

Hmm....better late than never.

(Ah well.....as for me....documentation, documentation and recognition....to avoid all complications).
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by pinkycute(f): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Second

godofwar666:
Do i need to be there?
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by sweatholder(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Good for her though, at least the single guyz are getting married little by little now
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by nickydof(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
Wait o! She never marry before?

Run o! She don marry before?
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Bonuwa: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congrat dear
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by notoriousbabe: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
chymystique:
Congratulations Omawumi and Tosin... Wishing you both a Happy Married Life... #GodBlessings smiley
when is your own coming up?
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by armstrong82: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congrats!
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by notoriousbabe: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
Wait o! She never marry before?
dis is her 5th marriage. You get interest ni?
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Strongfaze(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congratulations Omawunmi. Abeg no give your husband bottom belle o.
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Na so we see am ma.
Lmao.
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by megn(f): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Decentdamsel(f): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
ELTON123:
Finally God don answer her prayer

happy married life

For ur mind u b lil wayne fan
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by Missyetty(f): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Twaci:
Congrats dear.

*thinking to maself* I for fear! I thought it was tosyne2much grin
Lol, you wan marry tosyne?
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by adesuwa081(f): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by babat85: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Good new
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by JKA5VE: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
hummmmm.....her bird finally perched on a tree....best of luck.
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by fireforfire: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
godofwar666:
Do i need to be there?
No.
Its for only celebs grin
Re: Omawumi Megbele To Wed Tosin Traditionally In Delta Tomorrow by timunstopable: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Amebo time

I hear uduaghan na the father of her child

na true?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Portable £3000 in London (Pix, Video) / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After / The Real Meaning Of Dorobucci – Dr Sid |pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.