Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

2013 Xenophobia Video In South African - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (84802 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by nonjebose(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
SmoothCrim:
Once again, before you call any south African Xenophobic remember Ghana must Go... cool cool
They are XENOPHOBIC.
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by RANDYMUDA: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
piagetskinner:
I don't know y a southAfrican should feel superior to any other african#it baffles me...we are all africans 4 christ sake#mtchew

It is not a superiority complex ..It is actually an inferiority complex.. Most black South Africans are easily intimidated... especially by Nigerians.. BIGGER DICK..MORE SWAG..MORE ENTERPRENEURSHIP LEANINGS.....ETC..

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by isan(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have always hate south africa so much
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by RANDYMUDA: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
WYman2:
let me educate your ignorance sir.

Historically both Nigeria and
Ghana have done massive
deportations of each others citizens. In 1969 Ghana
deported up to 2 million
Nigerians and in the 80's Nigeria deported 1.5
million Ghanaians while mocking
mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=214755

You guyz first deported us,when we where having hard times and we did same to you guyz too

Though I don't support any of the actions,but you should stop playing victim here

IGNORE THAT TROLL.. HIM Playing the wronged wife role won't cut it here....face up to real truths... They deported 300000 Nigerians we deported just under a million ghanainas
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
ireneony:
bloody south african ...nasty sh!t of people

Sssssh careful there!

Our wedding may be in South Africa. Be nice! grin
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by gmachine: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
SEE WHAT THIS BASTARD DEED TO FELLOW HUMANS GOD PUNISH SOUTH AFRICA AND THEIR FUCKING
LAWMAKER
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by winnieG1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
RANDYMUDA:

Again you are espousing your lack of intellect in a public forum.. The South Afriucan government has denied that what is happening is XENOPHOBIA.. Again that is the claim to fame of ZUMA...But offcourse some fatassed ...gynaecomastia boob protruding south African airheads would still vote that rip off into power... That man has shown zero accountability and has never taken responsibility for anything in his life..

But that is besides the point.. The fact that the government has shamelessly refused to call this disease by its actual name speaks volume of the integrity of black southafricans like the president himself... But we know why.. he is Zulu.... he gets his votes from the dum blacks... and he needs them to be raving savages to deflect from his own numerous court cases and looting

now I see the reason he has not taken action but wait, why is our Presido not taken action too, is he planning to become in laws to the Zulu? I love Goodluck but his silence is killing the nation now. Mr. President we know you are a good man but this action alone will never remove the respect you have earned from us. Sack the damn South African Ambassador

1 Like

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Fash20: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Black SAcans ar beast I swear Animals.
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by popcykaylah(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
when white man say black man na monkey I no believe until all the chaos that's happening in Africa.. na wah o
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by tundeotunba(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
From a Religious perspective, 80% of population in South Africa are Christians.

Meanwhile, Islam is the religion of scavengers like some said earlier today. *smh*
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by SmoothCrim: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
WYman2:
let me educate your ignorance sir.

Historically both Nigeria and
Ghana have done massive
deportations of each others citizens. In 1969 Ghana
deported up to 2 million
Nigerians and in the 80's Nigeria deported 1.5
million Ghanaians.

You guyz first deported us,when we where having hard times and we did same to you guyz too

Though I don't support any of the actions,but you should stop playing victim here

mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=214755

2 million?? That is a complete fabrication!!
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by RANDYMUDA: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
They are, an the educated black south Africans are passive supporters of this mess.. They are so shallow brained that they blame everybody for their problems but themselves...They think they can exist as an Island!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ode oshi... from your name you are definitely among the barbarians that are killing, stoning and burning innocent africans... during apartheid, you people were canvassing for support now see what you are doing! Oloshi oloriburuku

MzansiBeat:
Have you verified the aunthicity of this video? Now all sorts of barbaric acts will be attributed to SA. Is this how you show how smart you are? Next you'd post pics of the Rwandan genocide and say it's SA. How convenient.
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by SmoothCrim: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
RANDYMUDA:
They are, an the educated black south Africans are passive supporters of this mess.. They are so shallow brained that they blame everybody for their problems but themselves...They think they can exist as an Island!

No Nigerian has died! A Ghanaian has already been killed in South Africa! There are 100 times more Nigerians than Ghanaians in South Africa! In fact there are basically no Ghanaians there yet one of the few has already been killed! why do African hate Ghanaians so much?? angry
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
You are still here... get lost and go to ghana forum!

SmoothCrim:

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by RANDYMUDA: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
We are still awaiting your proof of Nigerians killing ghanians... A man that speaks without proof to back it up is a sham .....Smooth Criminal.....how smooth are you really... POTTY BRAINED troll
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by XBLadez: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
RANDYMUDA:
SHUT UP SMOOTHCRIM! YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE!

WHAT DID GHANAS PRESIDENT DO TO Nigerians in 1969? EJECTED CLOSE TO 300000 NIGERIANS FROM GHANA! Ghana must go was not XENOPHOBIA! We did not kill or attack Ghanaians... We ejected them just like how they ejected us in 1969!
Even after that they've still in Nigeria today
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by SmoothCrim: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
teeowl:
You are still here... get lost and go to ghana forum!

[size=20pt]Xenophobia!![/size]

https://twitter.com/search?q=Ghana%20must%20go&src=typd
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by RANDYMUDA: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
He said 2 million.. which is wrong

You also lied about Nigerians killing ghanaiAns... so how are you better than him? Your obsession with 1983, when you forget 1969 ...reads like this.. remove the LOG from your eye before you come for the spec IN your brothers.. Man deal with it! TIT FOR TAT!
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
[size=20pt]Ode oshi![/size]

SmoothCrim:

[size=20pt]Xenophobia!![/size]

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by SmoothCrim: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
[size=30pt]Xenophobia- intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.
[/size]

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
SmoothCrim:

my broda,google is your best friend.
The figure I gave,was even from a ghanian website

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by RANDYMUDA: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
You finally got a dictionary or found goggle.. clap for your self fool! now hurry along and go play with your dolls..

1 Like

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by m1500: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
SmoothCrim:

Do you think the South African government is ordering for foreigners to be killed?? shocked shocked shocked shocked Many of the killers are living on 28 dollars a month! They are suffering and are taking their frustration out on migrants!

Please how can they go to the extent of killing their neighbours for no reason at all; there is no justification for these killings!! Are these people humans There is a govt in SA who they are supposed to channel their frustrations to.
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by RANDYMUDA: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Still posting your dum twitter link and embarrassing yourself on a public forum..... TROLL ALERT
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by SmoothCrim: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
m1500:

Please how can they go to the extent of killing their neighbours for no reason at all; there is no justification for these killings!! Are these people humans There is a govt in SA who they are supposed to channel their frustrations to.

I agree but they lack education.
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by subbieD(f): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bet y Na,what we do......God go judge all of una......Shey Na beffin Abi we wan call Ds na......
I swear d only tin wey Gud for Dat country Na mandella.... Nofin Dey alright for der.....fool pple
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by winnieG1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
This has a lot to say about the apartheid regime in South Africa. Apartheid may have been started as result of their barbaric act against the white that came to settle in their country and the white taught them the lesson they will never forget in their life. these horrible beings has just started another fight that will consume them and their generation. later the will start shouting "Afritheid". this time around Nigeria any other sensible country will not come to your aid.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by XBLadez: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dubemkelly:
How did all these start? I struggle to understand why an African would become a stranger in SA. This is just rubbish
Igbos are considered 'strangers' in Lagos
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by m1500: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Between Nigeria/Ghana, I can't see xenophobia in either case - mass deportation which of course should be condemned. What happened between these countries (Nigeria/Ghana) cannot be compared to the level of savagery displayed by SA citizens every now and then.
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Agbo2(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
These people are worse than terrorists. I can only wonder if there is animalism in every human and it only takes 'something' to unleash it.
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by obyikye(f): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
cry what! Some human beings are worst than the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) / US Politics Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.