Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Happy Mothers Day Quotes And Sayings - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy Mothers Day Quotes And Sayings (8846 Views)

Happy Valentines Day Quotes, Sayings 2016 / Happy New Year Quotes And Sayings 2016 / Happy Fathers Day Quotes And Messages 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mothers Day Quotes And Sayings by happyfest: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mothers Day Quotes : Mothers Day is right around the corner. On this special occasion we are sharing the top 10 inspirational Mothers day quotes of 2014 for your sweet mother.

Happy Mothers Day Quotes 2015

1.All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.

Abraham Lincoln

2.I got to grow up with a mother who taught me to believe in me.

Antonio Villaraigosa

3.A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.

Honore de Balzac

4. At work, you think of the children you have left at home.

At home, you think of the work you’ve left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent.

Quotes on Mothers Day by: Golda Meir

5. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

Quotes on Mothers Day by: Unknown

6. As is the mother, so is her daughter.

Quotes on Mothers Day by: Ezekiel 16:4

7. Men are what their mothers made them.

Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Ralph Waldo Emerson

8. Most mothers are instinctive philosophers.

Mothers Day Quotes by: Harriet Beecher Stowe

9. We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves.

Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Henry Ward Beecher

10. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness

Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Honore de Balzac, author

Also check
Mothers Day Sayings
Happy Mothers Day Images
Happy Mothers Day Messages
Happy Mothers Day Poems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day Quotes And Sayings by jhonmessy: 5:58am On May 12, 2017
I love you so much mum and thanks for making me what I am today.Mothers day 2017 is coming.Show your love with your mothers in loving and unique style.Send love mother's day messages and greetings to your loving mom.Get best mothersday quotes, sayings and poems from here.Read or unique mothers day wishes ideas and make this mothersday special and memorable.Visit our site today to get allbestmessages of mothersday.http://www.allbestmessages.co/sms-text-messages/Mothers-Day-Sms.php tongue smiley

(1) (Reply)

American Woman Married To Nigerian Man: Help! / Should Christianity Restrict You From Partaking In Your Tradition? / How To Count Form 1-20 In Edo/ Bini Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.