Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Photos Of Ado Ekiti In Big Trauma.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ado Ekiti In Big Trauma.. (1190 Views)

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance / What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ado Ekiti In Big Trauma.. by jimohibrahim(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Today morning was hectic for most ado ekiti citizens, even the travellers don't know what's going on..
everywhere was blocked by some tout finding opportunity to cause chaos...
i had to pay a little money before i was even allowed to pass through,at the end of the day i just have to treck to my destination when i realize i keep meeting them at every junction... it was horrible.

Re: Photos Of Ado Ekiti In Big Trauma.. by jascon1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
For Incoming Government And He by jascon1(m): 1:25pm
See wetin happen to me yesterday o. As I day press my fone to comment for this topic Na I mistakenly enter my neighbor compound. If u c my neighbor dogs eh. Their face big like full human being. I no go fit tell u detail of wetin happen but as I day type so Na only one finger I day use type
Re: Photos Of Ado Ekiti In Big Trauma.. by jascon1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
See wetin happen to me yesterday o. As I day press my fone to comment for this topic Na I mistakenly enter my neighbor compound. If u c my neighbor dogs eh. Their face big like full human being. I no go fit tell u detail of wetin happen but as I day type so Na only one finger I day use type
Re: Photos Of Ado Ekiti In Big Trauma.. by jimohibrahim(m): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
For Incoming Government And He by jascon1(m): 1:25pm
jascon1:

funny... but this was posted to political section not comedy..

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi / Official Portrait Of President And Vice President Elect As From 29th May 2015 / First Tweet As President From Muhammadu Buhari's Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.