Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh (22111 Views)

Lagos LG Polls: PDP Won’t Win Any Council – Tinubu / Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP / February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
NEXT!

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by zubby29(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
dos it change anytin? dey are now opposition party.hw time changes everytin
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by garrix8: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Story for the dogs....

We saw your issue based campaign during the last elections which incidentally marked the beginning of the killer party's end.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by tunex23: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
H
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Don't promise anything o Mr Metuh.

E be like say fear dey catch you say this baba fit jail person so grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways if baba nor perform Nigerians go insult am. Na so naija be grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Where is doyin okupe
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
electoral loss is indeed bitter...PDP should chew some sticks shocked
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lmao make this guy come nairaland come see how some GEJ followers don dey insult Baba before dem swear am in cheesy
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Safari29: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
GEJ failed that was why he was critisised by many, not just APC.
if Buhari fails too same would be applied
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by MarieSucre(f): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
honestly i don't know why PDP supporters insult Buhari and APC. I even read a comment from one of them saying Buhari will fail.
You guys need to deal with this and get over yourselves. Buhari is President, APC is the ruling party. A failure of these two is a failure to Nigeria.

Put whatever grouse you have and work for the Nigerian state because foreigners don't know who is North or south or Igbo or Hausa or PDP or APC, all they know is Nigeria and Nigerians.
Work for Nigeria. Support Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by omenka(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
This has got to be the most hypocritical statement ever made by a human being since Adam munched that damn apple.

Buhari is Brain dead- Mrs Patience Jonathan.

Buhari has fossilised ideas- Ahmadu Ali.

Tinubu has chronic mouth odour- FFK.

John Oyegun is so old he uses pampers- Fayose.

So much for principles.

Oliesha Metuh is a ret&rd indeed.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by ozo13(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
grin una Neva wan move on after d defeat. So all dos pdp sponsored nta programs after 9pm network news dat wr directed on d person of general buhari wat r we going to call dm.in fact me jus dey wait jejeli til may 29 wn dos nta ogas DAT gave a go ahead for such program to be aired will be dealt with.next time dey will learn to be more professional. I see mr Shola omole, d nta DG going places after may 29 grin
SeverusSnape:

Now that's how to be a good opposition party, Instead of spreading propaganda like the APC did and are still doing.(.. Though the lies and propaganda really did magic for them, Thanks to their various media outlets and lie mohammed). I doubt if we on Nairaland will follow that path, We shall drop it like it's hot.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
mcheew, PDP just wants to appear like saints when they're the ones who hv been throwing insults. afer all the insults PDP threw at APC during the campaign, let's not even mention how Patience Jonathan was uncouth and running her mouth about Buhari

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Texcoco(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yeah,if we went missing like you did for the past few months leaving the likes of FFK and Fayose horribly outgunned by APC propaganda machinery,then the APC should expect no opposition or vitriolic criticism they have been so generous with in the past few years.....Truth be told,we are starting to enjoy being in the opposition,you get to hound every move Buhari makes even get to indulge our cravings to the max bashing his circumspect illiteracy and archaic cowherding tendencies or scrutinize the kleptomanic gestures of Tinubu vis a vis his stranglehood on Lagos treasury,don't even get us started with Amaechi and the loss of his father's compound to the PDP....We are in exciting times.....We can't wait for May 29 to stick the knife into the Janjaweedes and their e-goats for next 4 years...Wuuuooow!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by rigarmortis: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
soma042:
He better go and learn how to make a good speech in English cus if he disgrace my country with his nomadic style of speech, i wunt wait for pdp before I'll bounce on him.

my good man, you cant bounce on someone......

did you mean, pounce?
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by TheBlackSaint(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'm unsure what he means when he says PDP is built on "values,tradition and utmost respect for democratic tenets". I must have only imagined 16 is greater than 19, Ekitigate and the farce that was the PDP presidential primaries. Insincere rhetoric from this party gets more nauseating by the day. Metuh strikes me as a man who will try to worm his way to APC but I suspect that he will be "welcomed" without any enthusiasm.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by ignis: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
I like PDP when it comes to this. ..
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by SeverusSnape(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
ozo13:
grin una Neva wan move on after d defeat. So all dos pdp sponsored nta programs after 9pm network news dat wr directed on d person of general buhari wat r we going to call dm.in fact me jus dey wait jejeli til may 29 wn dos nta ogas DAT gave a go ahead for such program to be aired will be dealt with.next time dey will learn to be more professional. I see mr Shola omole, d nta DG going places after may 29 grin
They were not insulting buhari, they were saying the truth about him.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
PDP supporters are exteremely childish.
The elections were about 3 weeks ago.
They should give it a rest and move on already.

Btw, who says only APC "abused" Jonathan?
Do you abuse a person who is demonstrating capacity to actually solve issues?

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by abba1240(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
shameless no bi dem mislead GEJ
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by arbitter: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Aint this the same party that attacked Buhari his tribe, his family, his religion etc during the campaign?

These ldiots are the ones who launched all sorts of personal attacks on Buhari in their desperation to retain power and now their trying to pretend to be mature huh, and when did APC ever insult Jonathan? Just show me one article that reports APC insulting Jonathan in any way! Can this man just do us a favor and go fvck himself.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by condralbede(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Not until I don't see "CHANGE" in our oyel and our currency !!All man must talk his own over dose of insults, unless.......
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by ACHIEVERBA: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
with all the insult he got during the campaign?
I even heard "a certain Patience" called him "brain dead"

It will be unfair to insult him more, please allow him concentrate on the CHANGE we ve been clamoring for

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Opinedecandid(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
BUHARI, we shall insult.
I SWEAR
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by TeamSimple(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Maybe they (pdp) need a video n audio replay of what their campaing was all about.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Intendy: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Now that's how to be a good opposition party, Instead of spreading propaganda like the APC did and are still doing.(.. Though the lies and propaganda really did magic for them, Thanks to their various media outlets and lie mohammed).
Though I doubt if we (opposition) on Nairaland will follow that path, We shall drop it like it's hot.
please drop some of the propagandas
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by dataplus87(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
For real

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by bamidele029: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
After you don insult the man finish during the campaign

I don't even think there is any insult left, PDP members went so far as wishing Buhari dead angry so what's remaining ! Hiss
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Strongfaze(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Make we hear word joor. Insult to APC or Buhari go be like sandpaper. It will only make him better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Imo Lawmakers Defect To PDP / Mother Of Jumoke, "Yoruba Nation" Rally Victim Gets Help From Sanwo-Olu / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.