Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

David And His Driver Beats Up MC Galaxy(sekem Crooner) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David And His Driver Beats Up MC Galaxy(sekem Crooner) (1160 Views)

Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz / Fans Call Davido A Tout,address Hkn As Thugs For Beaten Up Mc Galaxy (see) / Davido And Driver Assault MC Galaxy, Inflict Injury On Sekem Crooner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David And His Driver Beats Up MC Galaxy(sekem Crooner) by reetah(f): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Davido & His Driver Beat Up MC Galaxy, Sent Him Out Of Shizzi’s Studio

SekemcroonerMC Galaxywas attacked and badly injured on Wednesday night April 15th at producerShizzi’s studio in Lekki. According to a reliable industry source,MC Galaxy,Davido(they have collaborated before)B-Red,Shizzi,Davido’s driver, a guy namedLatiand otherHKNmembers were atShizzi’s studio working and laughing when suddenly things turned ugly.
According to someone who witnessed the beat down, trouble started afterMC GalaxytoldB-Redthat he(Galaxy)was more popular than him(B-Red).
B-Reddidn’t agree and they went back and forth. Then anHKNGang member, who is a Ghanaian artist, toldMC Galaxythat he was not funny as a comedian.MC Galaxyreplied, telling him that he was an unknown artist, and they went back and forth yabbing each other. They said all of a suddenDavidocame out from the studio and askedMC Galaxyto leave.
“Davidodidn’t like that Galaxy was yabbing his boys and asked him to leave. BeforeGalaxycould react,Davidohit him on the back. Then his driver,Lati, took over, punchingGalaxyand then hit him on the head with an Orijin bottle.
B-Reddidn’t touchGalaxyandShizziwas very upset about what was happening in his studio and tried to stop the fight.
Shizziwas really upset thatGalaxywas attacked. If you seeMC Galaxy’s eyes now”
I contactedMC Galaxyto confirm he was attacked and he confirmed it but didn’t want to talk much about the incident.
“Yes, I was attacked byDavido, his driver also broke a bottle on my head.Davidois someone I love and I am surprised he did this.
His managerKamalhas called to apologize to me but I would rather not have this in the public.” he said.
Re: David And His Driver Beats Up MC Galaxy(sekem Crooner) by temitemi1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why always origin Oba akiolu threat was also blamed on origin grin grin grin
Re: David And His Driver Beats Up MC Galaxy(sekem Crooner) by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sekem vs skelewu grin
Re: David And His Driver Beats Up MC Galaxy(sekem Crooner) by sixtus3606(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
reetah:

SekemcroonerMC Galaxywas attacked and badly injured on Wednesday night April 15th at producerShizzi’s studio in Lekki. According to a reliable industry source,MC Galaxy,Davido(they have collaborated before)B-Red,Shizzi,Davido’s driver, a guy namedLatiand otherHKNmembers were atShizzi’s studio working and laughing when suddenly things turned ugly.
According to someone who witnessed the beat down, trouble started afterMC GalaxytoldB-Redthat he(Galaxy)was more popular than him(B-Red).
B-Reddidn’t agree and they went back and forth. Then anHKNGang member, who is a Ghanaian artist, toldMC Galaxythat he was not funny as a comedian.MC Galaxyreplied, telling him that he was an unknown artist, and they went back and forth yabbing each other. They said all of a suddenDavidocame out from the studio and askedMC Galaxyto leave.
“Davidodidn’t like that Galaxy was yabbing his boys and asked him to leave. BeforeGalaxycould react,Davidohit him on the back. Then his driver,Lati, took over, punchingGalaxyand then hit him on the head with an Orijin bottle.
B-Reddidn’t touchGalaxyandShizziwas very upset about what was happening in his studio and tried to stop the fight.
I contactedMC Galaxyto confirm he was attacked and he confirmed it but didn’t want to talk much about the incident.
“Yes, I was attacked byDavido, his driver also broke a bottle on my head.Davidois someone I love and I am surprised he did this.
His managerKamalhas called to apologize to me but I would rather not have this in the public.” he said.

undecided
reetah:

Na how this obe come take concern me?
Re: David And His Driver Beats Up MC Galaxy(sekem Crooner) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Youngsters with raging hormones! They should learn to be in control of their emotions and not the reverse.
Re: David And His Driver Beats Up MC Galaxy(sekem Crooner) by enoqueen: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Was it before or after he drank garri.

Just wondering if it was a result of hunger or over feeding. tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Incredible Super Realism Sketches Of Nigerian Artist / Ciara, Tinashe & Jason Derulo To Pay Tribute To Janet Jackson At 2015 BET Awards / Pamela Anderson Strips For Flaunt Magazine (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.