Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here (38602 Views)

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster / It Works!!! How To Make Your Android Smartphone 5x Faster In Less Than 5min / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by igbanbajo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
==>First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone. To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings. Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done. Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.

==>Now that you’re done with that part, let the real fun begins. Tap the new Developer options menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “Advanced” subsection):

Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator animation scale

==>Did you see them? By default, each of those three options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone. This harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all transition animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.

If you are able to this, you are the boss… if not, your Android device is still your boss.

Thank you. It worked.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
igbanbajo:

Thank you. It worked.
ok
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Glowstone:
will it work on my P5
yes
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by tolu4you: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
==>First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone. To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings. Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done. Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.

==>Now that you’re done with that part, let the real fun begins. Tap the new Developer options menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “Advanced” subsection):

Window animation scale
Animator animation scale

==>Did you see them? By default, each of those three options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone. This harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all transition animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.

If you are able to this, you are the boss… if not, your Android device is still your boss.

but my camera stopped working.......
why?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Glowstone(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
yes

please guide me ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by POTRN: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
wow!!! my phone is faster, Thanks alot for the info. cheers
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by just2endowed: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
tolu4you:

but my camera stopped working.......
why?

whats the name of ur camera
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Glowstone:

please guide me ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
lets chat on whatsapp with 08124976657
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Glowstone(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
lets chat on whatsapp with 08124976657

OK
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by TomiSwag(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Just discovered an android fun trick!
here's how it goes....
Go to Ur settings,
scroll down to d bottom of ur
settings,
open ''about phone'',
then tap on "android version"
multiple times, then watch what
happens next.....(a low resolution
android logo will pop up. then if u
press on the logo for long.....say 5
seconds, U'll see many android logos
flying across Ur screen!!!)

share and like......

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by tinoselfmade: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
We talented but my machine boss inifinix bolt race no fit do am...dis fone dey too smart pass me abeg wetin I fit do make I get upper with this phone
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by tolu4you: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
just2endowed:

whats the name of ur camera
f7
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by aspaki(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:

Window animation scale
Animator animation scale

is there a route back ?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by just2endowed: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
tolu4you:

f7

Are u using any custom rom?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by tolu4you: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
just2endowed:

Are u using any custom rom?
No
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by tinoselfmade: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
ABEG NAH BEG I DEY BEG..HOW I GO TAKE ROOT MY INFINIX RACE BOLT X451...
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by milee: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
tinoselfmade:
ABEG NAH BEG I DEY BEG..HOW I GO TAKE ROOT MY INFINIX RACE BOLT X451...

Make Sure you have strong data network . Download Kingroot ..It will root your phone easy .
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by vitality22(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:

Window animation scale
Animator animation scale

Hmmm, its works
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by vitality22(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:

Window animation scale
Animator animation scale

Hmmm, its worked
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
vitality22:
Hmmm, its worked
ok
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Joelriez(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
tank jare ,GOD BLEZ YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp / The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! / See The Latest Bb Charger (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.