Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here (38609 Views)

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster / It Works!!! How To Make Your Android Smartphone 5x Faster In Less Than 5min / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
OrangeDream:
Wow.. It worked.. But watz wit my apps appearin & disapearin lyk a ghost on Ijebu-Ode road?
hehehe
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
OrangeDream:
Wow.. It worked.. But watz wit my apps appearin & disapearin lyk a ghost on Ijebu-Ode road?
hehehe
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
maryjoyce:
Ve done mine. Thanks.
you are welcome
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
OrangeDream:
Any side effects pls?
on what
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
adedokunkehinde:
thanks works in my techno m3
you are welcome
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
on what
on dis miracle u jus made me perform on my fone?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by etoworld2(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
thanks man, it worked on my Samsung Galaxy
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by jutah(m): 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Thanks a million op. My galaxy is now on a cruise. Best thread ever!!
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by peterjero(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Best tweak I have ever done on my phone, to he'll with rooting my device. OP could there be any demerits. Thanks a billion
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Dreyl(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
K
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Glowstone(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
I download it
will it work on my P5
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by acemiliano(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
Op,please,i cant't find developer in my TECNO P3.help me
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Op, pls how do i undo all dis tin back to how my fone was o??I don't lyk wat im seein kwanu.. Bikonu, i no do again o

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Deiok(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
I tried it but my device became slower.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
==>First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone. To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings. Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done. Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.

==>Now that you’re done with that part, let the real fun begins. Tap the new Developer options menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “Advanced” subsection):

Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator animation scale

==>Did you see them? By default, each of those three options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone. This harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all transition animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.

If you are able to this, you are the boss… if not, your Android device is still your boss.

Thanks a lot... You too much....
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by grudges: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
wow paster than past great work keep it up
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by santuse: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ok, I will try it out, thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Odkboy23:
There's no .5x in my phone rather is 0.5x.....am using Samsung galaxy duos.....Please help.
There is no problem. 0.5x is the same with .5x. Relax and enjoy.

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by tolu4you: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
i don do am but i hope nothing go do my fone oooo
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by philmen(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Wow!!!! it's super fast thanks OP
how u mean by fast?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Doitonce(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
bros are you sure about this? How many people have tried it and succeed?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Gejpresident:
old trick

since 4AD

puhaha.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Abwg, won't it drain the battery?
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by festuzinic(m): 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
working smartly
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by 1goodman: 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Callistoable:
download developer options for play store, and activate it as was stated. It will work
done that.. still d same ! not working on tecno n7
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by harizonal123(m): 5:29am On Apr 19, 2015
Thanks op
harbubarkir:
Abwg, won't it drain the battery?
For me the opposite is the case & and my phone temperature has dropped ever since the twick
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by fitinwell: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Good works..... Rocks fine on Tecno G9
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by 1goodman: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
not working on tecno n7
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by 1goodman: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
indigene:
I have already done a thread on this. Speed up your apps like Porsche, disable window, transition, animator, tap apps, swipe to all apps, tap launcher force stop it.
Tap any of apps.
Want more graphics on your heavy games, enable Force 4x MSAA.
Enable allow mock location, to confuse apps from reading your location
not working on tecno n7
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by milee: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
1goodman:

not working on tecno n7
PIease , how Can I increase the bass on my fm radio ? I notice that the audio production from my radio is so light after I upgraded my Gionee e3 to Kitkat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is Trying Hard To Kill Unofficial Whatsapp / See The Latest Bb Charger (photo) / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.