Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Share Your Hilarious Moments In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Hilarious Moments In School (555 Views)

Share Your Noisemaking Experience In School / When You Want To Prove How Hard You Studied In School. / Rare Pictures of Unique Moments in History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Hilarious Moments In School by Doortun(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cowpea

Tosin was my senior before he repeated the class which automatically made us classmates. I never had problem with Tosin when he was my senior because he was a cool guy so we became instant pals and I introduced him to our clique.

One fateful day, Me and Tosin were chatting silently about the new chic in class negotiating how we would be the first to get to know her and make her join our clique. As we were making plans and brainstorming. The Agric teacher who was at the front pointed at Tosin to stand up.Tosin looked around twisting his neck saying "me sir?"

Agric teacher: Yes you, why are you looking around. Give us an example of a leguminous plant.

Tosin (reluctantly stood up looking at the ceiling): Errrm errrm leguminous plant sir?

Agric teacher: Yes leguminous plant

In a very low tone, I muttered COWpea COWpea

Tosin: Cow (with 100% confidence)

Agric teacher: Heeen? What did you just say?

Tosin: Cow sir

Agric teacher: Sit down

Tosin sat with confidence with smile on his face.

Agric teacher: Stand up joor! Olodo, cow. If I were to have graded you I would give you tan 90. What is tan 90?

Tosin: tan 90 sir? ( looking at me to come to his rescue)

I didn't look at my pal this time around. I'm not too sound in trigonometry to know tangent of 90 without punching my calculator. So I left Tosin to carry his tan 90 cross and leave me out of it.

Agric teacher: Okay press your calculator.

After fiddling with the calculator for 2 minutes the teacher said he should move his desk to the front row of the class tagged him olodo and our clique lost the chic to the other group of guys.

(1) (Reply)

Free E-learning / Uniuyo Aspiring Students Forum / What's The Way Forward For Part-time DE Applicants Wit No Reg No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.