Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,900 members, 7,844,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I'm so PROUD Of Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm so PROUD Of Nigeria (454 Views)

Be A Proud Owner Of A Blog In 2 Days - Let's Do This / I Am Proud Of Hausa Language - Facebook Owner / Learn How To Be The Proud CEO Of Your Blog Here On Nairaland With Us! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm so PROUD Of Nigeria by benjibabs(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hey Webmasters,

I was researching on communication infrastructure in Nigeria when I came across this site: http://services.gov.ng

I give a thumb-up to this site for CONTENT, navigation and aesthetic. I never knew our government has such a commendable site. Even the links to other sites work! Kudos to the designer and those that provided the info on the site. Now, that is what we are talking about. smiley

What do you think?
Re: I'm so PROUD Of Nigeria by 234select: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Doesn't load for me sad

(1) (Reply)

I Can Give You 3,000 Members To Your Facebook Group / Web Promo:professional And Rensponsive Website Design For Business / I Have 100k To Spend Money/invest In Blogging, What And What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.