Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1256409 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (1544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Eberex:

How does this new wonder woman change? does she spin around like the old wonder woman in tv series?

Oh bro, sorry I forgot to answer your question. I guess we will have to see the new Wonder Woman movie to answer your question... grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Critics just recently pummeled Ben Affleck's new movie, The Accountant. One of them even went as far as comparing the movie with BVS again; isn't this nitpicking going too far. Someone wrote what he felt a critic would have to say about the upcoming Wonder Woman:

"Patty Jenkin's film poses interesting questions about the nature of mankind, amazonians, and superheroes, then buries them in more violence and mayhem. For a film so concerned with a female superhero's inner life, there’s a fundamental disconnect going on here – enough to make you yearn for the lighter touch of the Marvel films. There’s enough going on to keep you watching — and, as I said, to keep fanboys wowed by the scale of the production and pretension. But most people will leave feeling drained and depressed, wondering how a studio can get away with withholding so much. The movie again, like others before it, represents everything wrong with narration and screen-writing of these superficial movies being churned out by DC Films"
~Generic Douchebag Bitter Critic
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2016
TonySpike:
Two generational actresses of Wonder Woman character:

Gal Gadot and Lynda Carter

Their chests are really GENERATIONS apart shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Eberex:

How does this new wonder woman change? does she spin around like the old wonder woman in tv series?

LOL!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
TonySpike:

You want Zack Snyder to be blamed for killing Wonder Woman again? Lol....people will go crazy if Stephenwolf kills Wonder Woman the same year her solo movie came out.
She doesn't really have to die just get stabbed

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
TonySpike:
Critics just recently pummeled Ben Affleck's new movie, The Accountant. One of them even went as far as comparing the movie with BVS again; isn't this nitpicking going too far. Someone wrote what he felt a critic would have to say about the upcoming Wonder Woman:

"Patty Jenkin's film poses interesting questions about the nature of mankind, amazonians, and superheroes, then buries them in more violence and mayhem. For a film so concerned with a female superhero's inner life, there’s a fundamental disconnect going on here – enough to make you yearn for the lighter touch of the Marvel films. There’s enough going on to keep you watching — and, as I said, to keep fanboys wowed by the scale of the production and pretension. But most people will leave feeling drained and depressed, wondering how a studio can get away with withholding so much. The movie again, like others before it, represents everything wrong with narration and screen-writing of these superficial movies being churned out by DC Films"
~Generic Douchebag Bitter Critic
I think wonder woman will get a positive review, it will most definitely have a better script than bvs and Jenkins knows what she is doing I also think it will make a lot in the box office maybe surpassing batman trilogy films : the dark Knight and dark Knight rises
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kingrapha:

I think wonder woman will get a positive review, it will most definitely have a better script than bvs and Jenkins knows what she is doing I also think it will make a lot in the box office maybe surpassing batman trilogy films : the dark Knight and dark Knight rises
You may be right though. Although, I strongly feel there are many trolls ready to shoot any DCEU movie down.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lana1(m): 4:11am On Oct 29, 2016
shockwave91:

Their chests are really GENERATIONS apart shocked shocked
grin grin
Be nice!!

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:25am On Nov 01, 2016
BREAKING NEWS: Rick Famuyiwa exits "The Flash" movie as director. Rumours are saying it might be due to creative differences or production schedule change.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2016
TonySpike:
BREAKING NEWS: Rick Famuyiwa exits "The Flash" movie as director. Rumours are saying it might be due to creative differences or production schedule change.
The DCEU is in trouble. The DCEU is in trouble. When i thought we were actually going to get a Flash m0vie.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2016
Minemrys:

The DCEU is in trouble. The DCEU is in trouble. When i thought we were actually going to get a Flash m0vie.

I suspect Warner Bros is at it again...But some people felt Geoff John was behind the whole fiasco.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
TonySpike:

I suspect Warner Bros is at it again...But some people felt Geoff John was behind the whole fiasco.
how is Johns behind it?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Minemrys:

how is Johns behind it?

I don't trust that guy, he wants to turn DCEU movies to DC TV series on CW. After he messed up Green Lantern movie in 2011, I am not sure he can deliver.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
TonySpike:

I don't trust that guy, he wants to turn DCEU movies to DC TV series on CW. After he messed up Green Lantern movie in 2011, I am not sure he can deliver.
but are we still getting a flash movie by 2018?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2016
Kingrapha:
hopefully but on a later date. Am guessing they might push The Batman or Aquaman to its release date then shift Flash to mid or end of 2018.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Kingrapha:

I think the date will be moved from March 2018 to sometime later. We might be having Affleck's Batman or James Wan's Aquaman in that spot instead. I hope James Wan doesn't bolt away also.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Warner Bros should scrap this whole DCEU project. It's in shambles and an embarrassment to the DC brand.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
New Wonder Woman trailer to be released this Thursday. I hope there won't be spoilers!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hahahahahahaha

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
wonder woman trailer is out
looks like a fun movie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Wonder Woman trailer is out! From the trailer, I can guess the theme is about Diana regaining her confidence in men after the fight of the trinity in BVS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q8fG0TtVAY
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
TonySpike:
Wonder Woman trailer is out! From the trailer, I can guess the theme is about Diana regaining her confidence in men after the fight of the trinity on BVS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q8fG0TtVAY

The fight in BvS happened many years after this new Wonder Woman trailer. It's like a prequel of sorts. I think it's gonna be an awesome movie!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
waywardpikin:

The fight in BvS happened many years after this new Wonder Woman trailer. It's like a prequel of sorts. I think it's gonna be an awesome movie!

The movie will discuss the past, present and future (Justice League) of Wonder Woman. About three timelines will be explored, so to say.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
TonySpike:

The movie will discuss the past, present and future (Justice League) of Wonder Woman. About three timelines will be explored, so to say.

How do you know this?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
waywardpikin:

How do you know this?

Isn't that obvious from this new trailer? You can see her at the beginning with a picture, which we saw in BVS under the metahuman files (that's a future reference). I know much of the movie will be set in the past though - World War I specifically.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Some trailer breakdown of Wonder Woman movie by Grace Randolph for those interested...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o4ujerEykA
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Does anyone have a definitive date for Justice League Dark release?
I know it's this month but which week?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2016
BREAKING NEWS: Ciaran Hinds (Dumbledore in Harry Potter) to play Stepphenwolf in Justice League. Excellent casting choice!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by michhitman(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
TonySpike:
BREAKING NEWS: Ciaran Hinds (Dumbledore in Harry Potter) to play Stepphenwolf in Justice League. Excellent casting choice!
wait. That man played Dumbledore?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2016
Minemrys:

wait. That man played Dumbledore?
Apparently, he was Dumbledore's younger brother in Harry Potter. Ciaran was also in Game of Thrones, in the Kingdom beyond the great wall. See his picture:

I think this Zack Snyder's Justice League will have a Game of Throne vibe because of the mythology to be explored. Don't forget the cinematographer for Game of Throne is not with Snyder. What do you think of the new Wonder Woman trailer?

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (1544) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.