Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237486 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2020
SMUAG:

Why didn't he come out earlier to say all these......?
He's just trying to add hype to the already hypes people have for the Snyder's cut.
Nothing more than a marketing strategy I see here...
i doubt it. If it were marketing, why attack the person of whed0n, j0n berg? It's far fr0m marketing.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Minemrys:

i doubt it. If it were marketing, why attack the person of whed0n, j0n berg? It's far fr0m marketing.

Then do it right on the spot, rather than trying to tarnish his image later.
Lets bygone be bygone.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2020
TonySpike:
Talking about shows, is anyone here up to date with The Expanse ? That show should be the standard for sci-fi space TV shows.
yeah, I completed the season 3 recently, turns out there is gonna be a season 4
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2020
SMUAG:

Then do it right on the spot, rather than trying to tarnish his image later.
Lets bygone be bygone.
u do kn0w, situati0ns called for it. BLM m0vement has given people a chance to speak. Plus, him saying such prior to release of the whed0n versi0n goes against c0ntract. If he was pr0m0ting snyder cut, he'd have admitted whed0n versi0n having faults that'll be c0rrectd by the snyder cut. I could very much tell all wasn't well during reshoots.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
SMUAG:

He's just trying to add hype to the already hypes people have for the Snyder's cut.

Maybe. Probably. smiley

But seriously, he's the character who seemed to suffer most for the cuts in Whedon's Justice League. Most of his scenes and dialogue were cut , which eventually produced a chopped portrayal from him.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
abduleez1:

Maybe. Probably. smiley

But seriously, he's the character who seemed to suffer most for the cuts in Whedon's Justice League. Most of his scenes and dialogue were cut , which eventually produced a chopped portrayal from him.

I just hope he won't come out one day to do the same to Snyder sha....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
abduleez1:

Minemrys is right. Before DC's Stargirl got close to premiere date Disney's was what was popping up on Google.

I checked it a few times before it premiered.

Ok.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Minemrys:
Pu7pl3, tonyspike, thekingishere, smuag, you all should check out Ray Fisher's twitter...

I saw it yesterday and also another he posted 2 days ago.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
SMUAG:

Also, I think he's crying out since he's own part was heavily cut out.

But you are also right and like you said, its marketing strategy, mixed with public seeking sympathy....Funny enough, its working for him

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
You guys can ask ALL your questions before the upcoming DC fandome.

Visit the link in the image to do so now, don't come here to be asking questions later o

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
SMUAG:

I just hope he won't come out one day to do the same to Snyder sha....
then he would've d0ne so before n0w. Lots of talents who work with Snyder always menti0n how great it was to work with him. There's no sm0ke without flame. I doubt Fisher would make such statements kn0wing he could get sued by Whed0n if he was saying things to pr0m0te Jl.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Also, I think he's crying out since he's own part was heavily cut out.

But you are also right and like you said, its marketing strategy, mixed with public seeking sympathy....Funny enough, its working for him
the thing is, that stunt could be a career killer if it was for just publicity. No celebrity would be that dumb. And n0t that he is an A list or fam0us. Odds are, he is saying his mind. After all, i dnt recall any crew member of jl praising whed0n. Even junkie xl criticized whed0n prior to snyder cut. Alot of those who worked on Jl did.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
You guys can ask ALL your questions before the upcoming DC fandome.

Visit the link in the image to do so now, don't come here to be asking questions later o

I saw it a few days ago. I no get ginger to participate. I figured some DC fans will ask many(or almost all) questions I have about the DC franchise going forward. cool

You'll participate?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Minemrys:

the thing is, that stunt could be a career killer if it was for just publicity. No celebrity would be that dumb. And n0t that he is an A list or fam0us. Odds are, he is saying his mind. After all, i dnt recall any crew member of jl praising whed0n. Even junkie xl criticized whed0n prior to snyder cut. Alot of those who worked on Jl did.

Na the score I dey wait for. The new Junkie XL Score go madt gon. grin

Funny enough I can't seem to remember Justice League's Score. sad

I think he's saying his mind. Also, he's showing his love and support for Snyder. I heard Snyder was the first director he would film for, giving him the opportunity to debut in BvS. He's not A-list or Even B-list(to me).
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
johnyace:
yeah, I completed the season 3 recently, turns out there is gonna be a season 4

Season 4 came out in December 2019. Season 5 will be out at the end of the year.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
abduleez1:

I saw it a few days ago. I no get ginger to participate. I figured some DC fans will ask many(or almost all) questions I have about the DC franchise going forward. cool

You'll participate?

Of course i go participate...I have already sent my numerous questions. cheesy

Please dont assume others will ask your questions, still send yours. Assumption is very costly

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Minemrys:

then he would've d0ne so before n0w. Lots of talents who work with Snyder always menti0n how great it was to work with him. There's no sm0ke without flame. I doubt Fisher would make such statements kn0wing he could get sued by Whed0n if he was saying things to pr0m0te Jl.

Yeah. Definitely true.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Grace Randolph now wants to unblock the people (mostly DC fans) that she blocked before. grin

They know that DC is bouncing back, bigger and better. That's why all these fake bloggers and critics are mostly making a u turn.

They know that they did the DCEU wrong and I am glad I stood my ground and defended DC with passion.

Truth, always prevails no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 2:39am On Jul 03, 2020
TonySpike:

Season 4 came out in December 2019. Season 5 will be out at the end of the year.
thank you I meant season 4/5
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Grace Randolph now wants to unblock the people (mostly DC fans) that she blocked before. grin

They know that DC is bouncing back, bigger and better. That's why all these fake bloggers and critics are mostly making a u turn.

They know that they did the DCEU wrong and I am glad I stood my ground and defended DC with passion.

I was blocked for questioning her opinions on birds of prey... Chai
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
When will they renew swamp Thing for us oo.. Doom patrol no hungry me watch oo

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
Topmaike007:
When will they renew swamp Thing for us oo.. Doom patrol no hungry me watch oo

Lol.

Omo we never see light for tunnel for Swamp Thing like dis o. It's been cancelled. Our only hope is it gets renewed or picked up by HBOMax. cry

If it premieres on HBOMax, then there is a big chance it might get renewed based on audience reception. That will probably happen around next year. Right now it's on CW. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, I heard of that mass blocking of DC fans back then. grin she's trying to curry favor. We won't forget and I hope the masses and the fandom don't ever forget the shit_ we were made to eat back then. angry

Aquaman was the first to shut 'em up. They said nah, it's a fluke, then Joker arrived. grin They tried their best to ruin it but it didn't work and only made it Stronger. grin cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Of course i go participate...I have already sent my numerous questions. cheesy

Please dont assume others will ask your questions, still send yours. Assumption is very costly

Ok. No p.

I'll try mapping out my thoughts for questions I'll like answers to this weekend. cheesy

Thanks bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol.

Omo we never see light for tunnel for Swamp Thing like dis o. It's been cancelled. Our only hope is it gets renewed or picked up by HBOMax. cry

If it premieres on HBOMax, then there is a big chance it might get renewed based on audience reception. That will probably happen around next year. Right now it's on CW. angry
Cw wey no gbadun at all
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol, since yesterday. I forgot to post sef. grin

grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

The thunder that will fire this girl is still on steroids
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
pu7pl3:

The thunder that will fire this girl is still on steroids
L grin L
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
BankyGee:

L grin L

seriously, that babe dey ment
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
pu7pl3:

seriously, that babe dey ment
Ahswear... Her brain is not in equilibrium, she'd blast DC today, dey find good eye tomorrow
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
SMUAG I just saw your mention on Homelander..you are probably right, they will probably milk him till the last season

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.