Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1234096 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minulight: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
abduleez1:

New Gods isn't rushed and has been in plans way before Eternals. Infact Ava has been snapped to helm the film since 2018. That's 2 years already, and writing already started since last year.

Also, the earliest the film will premiere will be 2023, which means it has about 5 yrs from planning to Production, then release. If it started filming 2022 or ideally late 2021 it has at least 3yrs before Production.
That doesn't seem rushed in anyway, infact methodical and careful. The focus is mainly on Solos for now, so it's bidding it's time till it's right for release and the major heroes might have been well set up.
lol, 5 yearz? And in that time, eternals a copy of NG would be out. Why did wb ann0unce it so early? In those 5 yearz, they'd have kept a low profile on the project and g0ne with producing either cyborg or GL. It's n0t like there weren't direct0rs.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by losprince(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

grin grin This movie will forever be gold
grin
You, sir, have been gentrified. cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
Minulight:

to be fair, Feige is a genius and a master business man. A real life Lex luthor. He t0ok advantage of dc's shaky nature to propel mcu to greatness. And when the mcu is fading, he is using the dceu's era of resurgence to garner hype for mcu. Dr. Strange acc0rding to what i am hearing would be an0ther Endgame kinda stuff with multiple cameos fr0m around marvel films, imagine blade, x men, tobey maguire, andy garfield cameos. Then c0mes eternals, lol. Dc or wb should n0t ann0unce films just for the sake of it without having it green lightd. NG, jl dark were ann0unced but n0t green lightd. N0w, if Feige stands up to do a marvel form of jl dark, we'd start cursing him. I blame wb. They should start being pro active and focused.

Minemrys don't let me bitch slap you through the internet o grin grin which one be real life Lex Luthor undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cheetah Official FIRST LOOK!!!! shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
abduleez1:

Amazing kiss kiss
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
DC Fandome is trending world wide

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
The first game announced is GothamKnights.

Look at the quality from DC
cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCsptWe21uE

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Gotham Knights

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol, I swear. Big time IP thieves.

Imagine those wop cvvksvvkers stole our idea and Debut Thanos first. I no too vex. The time it was clear and evident they steal from us was when New Gods was announced, that's when they remembered there's Eternals catching dust. Painful thing the muthafukas will set an earlier Production and release date. angry angry Then some wimps which dunno nada will start ranting and claiming they did it first, we copied.

Isn't Dr Strange coming out 2021??
Now they'll come to claim they were the first with Multiverse Idea. angry angry

This people are Jokers. At least this one's clear who's copied who.

Gbam!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
abduleez1:

Too dark, can't see sh!t cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlackManta:

Don't worry...If i get the 4K UHD version, i will post it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
The Snyder cut trailer looks really good....Why did Joss Whedon decide to cut out Ray Fisher's scenes?

I know Snder films are long, but the decimation was much

Joss has a lot to answer
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisooblog: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
The Snyder cut trailer looks really good....Why did Joss Whedon decide to cut out Ray Fisher's scenes?

Joss has a lot to answer
really good. many scenes that looks to have made sense cut. SMH even Steppenwolf CGI looks better
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Joss has a lot to answer

Did you hear what Walter Hamada said about Reeves Batman? Looks like Minemrys was right
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oh shiiiit

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

Did you hear what Walter Hamada said about Reeves Batman? Looks like Minemrys was right

Yeah, atleast he got something right for once. Lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Idris elba is Bloodsport in Suicide squad
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
James Gunn said that Suicide Squad cast is the best he has ever worked with cry cry cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Idris elba is Bloodsport in Suicide squad

Was in prison for shooting Superman with a Kryptonian bullet ffs grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Yeah, atleast he got something right for once. Lol

He for chop your 100k grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Chai choppy and sloppy and poor Network diminished my experience for the Wonder Woman opening. cry

I'm home now Sha.... Time to stream sh_it properly. angry cheesy Imagine 2 hours lost. No wahala Sha, as far as there's going to be a repeat every 8hrs 3 times for 24hrs. Will catch up the Gotham knights game I missed.

#Live: Patty is currently discussing Wonder Woman with Venus Williams. grin She says Diana is her first introduction to comics. And her outfits to sports is inspired by her. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
abduleez1:

No Brezz ❌❌

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
abduleez1:
Chai choppy and sloppy and poor Network diminished my experience for the Wonder Woman opening. cry

I'm home now Sha.... Time to stream sh_it properly. angry cheesy Imagine 2 hours lost. No wahala Sha, as far as there's going to be a repeat every 8hrs 3 times for 24hrs. Will catch up the Gotham knights game I missed.

#Live: Patty is currently discussing Wonder Woman with Venus Williams. grin She says Diana is her first introduction to comics. And her outfits to sports is inspired by her. grin

They have dropped suicide Squad teaser bro grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
nani667:

No Brezz ❌❌
BlackManta:

Bros calm down..... grin

4K UHD is coming soon enough. cheesy
Well, e be like say Wiig no get bress oo. shocked I go vex small. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

Yes, painfully I know.... cry

I hate make them dry tell me say I miss something... Especially BIG GLOBAL EVENT like this. That's why I sub for two different Networks, I no wan hear say snake swallow signal....

At least I ain't gon miss Black Adam. E be like say no sleep today till event complete first 8hrs.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
abduleez1:

Yes, painfully I know.... cry

I hate make them dry tell me say I miss something... Especially BIG GLOBAL EVENT like this. That's why I sub for two different Networks, I no wan hear say snake swallow signal....

At least I ain't gon miss Black Adam. E be like say no sleep today till event complete first 8hrs.

Sleep who? grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

Fvvcccvvkkk!!!!!!

KING SHARK IS A SHARK!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
pu7pl3:

King shark is a shark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zack is biting back.

The end of stupid paid critics is here..I love it when directors fight back

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
abduleez1:

Fvvcccvvkkk!!!!!!

KING SHARK IS A SHARK!!

James Gunn mad�� na polka dot man dey sweet me first for now grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
It's official, serena williams and venus willaims are huge DC fans cool

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Zack is biting back.

The end of stupid paid critics is here..I love it when directors fight back

is this the mumu Forbes guy that they said "supports" DC? I told yall he was a fraud

(1) (2) (3) ... (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.