Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1233539 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:47am On Aug 27, 2020
tribalistdcriti:
seriously that guy that looks so gentle
u didn't see an interview where the guy was totally high. U d0n see how im dress go sdcc?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Look at poverty senior bro grin

100naira less than a dollar...

We can continue any time any day...

Always remember that a dead dog still have value than you, 100naira grin

the war is over

You ran, let the dead bury the dead

"Coperately" of course grin grin grin cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

true, but it won't be easy, just Neymar that left and you see what it did to them
Anyways make we de look grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Who DIES First?? Who SURVIVES?? grin cheesy cry

Several major characters from 2016's Suicide Squad are returning including Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flag and Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang. But James Gunn has added a lot of firepower, or perhaps cannon fodder, to his entry in the DCEU. New cast members include Idris Elba as Bloodsport, David Mastmalchian as Polka-Dot Man, Daniela Melchior as Ratcatcher, John Cena as Peacemaker, Flula Borg as Javelin, Nathan Fillion as T.D.K., Peter Capaldi as Thinker, Pete Davidson as Black Guard, Alice Braga as Sol Soria, Sean Gunn as Weasel, Michael Rooker as Savant, Mayling Ng as Mongal and Steve Agee will be playing King Shark. It is undoubtedly a stacked lineup.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
100naira:
the war is over

You ran, let the dead bury the dead

"Coperately" of course grin grin grin cheesy

Lol, more like you ran since you went MIA over a long period.

Anyways, it's a good.

I had fun cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Anyone knows where i can download Superman, man of tomorrow?

I have searched everywhere, can't seem to get an HD version to watch on big screen
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
abduleez1:

Several major characters from 2016's Suicide Squad are returning including Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flag and Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang. But James Gunn has added a lot of firepower, or perhaps cannon fodder, to his entry in the DCEU. New cast members include Idris Elba as Bloodsport, David Mastmalchian as Polka-Dot Man, Daniela Melchior as Ratcatcher, John Cena as Peacemaker, Flula Borg as Javelin, Nathan Fillion as T.D.K., Peter Capaldi as Thinker, Pete Davidson as Black Guard, Alice Braga as Sol Soria, Sean Gunn as Weasel, Michael Rooker as Savant, Mayling Ng as Mongal and Steve Agee will be playing King Shark. It is undoubtedly a stacked lineup.

I will go for polka dot man...I don't think his powers can keep him alive long enough.

Might be wrong tho
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
abduleez1:

Taa, not gonna happen.
By my memory na you dey chop that shiiit pass. grin

Be like say you just join Barca new grin ;Dit was a norm for you guys to always collect from us....

Come to think of it, Una dey too collect o grin grin even from Bayern grin grin Una just be collecting costumers

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
abduleez1:

Oga no go think am ooo.
Na old men wey dey thief playing time from young boys na them dey cos all this rubbish.
You see my boy Fati, Puig, Dembele (if he stays fit), Todibo(if stupid board decide not to sell him) and Executioner De Jong. Then top that with Pedri and Trincao, you got the energy mate. Then the few experience that remains nurture this kids to stardom and top notch performance. grin

Pique, Busquets, Jordi Alba and probably King Messi (if he doesn't decide to rule another Kingdom) with Griezmann take charge of the Transition process. grin
grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Minemrys:

i thought i menti0ned to u that wb had less c0ncern and c0ntrol with the tv and c0mics? GJ was a threat to dc films. He was rem0ved. How's that hard to get? Gj was involved with the tv divisi0n b4 n0w and since the time of smallville. It wasn't like he was m0ved there sef. He had been there and he fought to be in dc films also, bt when the c0ntroversy became t0o much and when his skul father Tsujihara left, he was rem0ved fr0m dc films. Gj has always been with dc televisi0n and c0mics. Na the films nai him battle snyder for. It's n0t like Gj was rem0ved and then m0ved to tv all of a sudden. Wb execs just sugar coatd it so it w0n't l0ok like s0mething was amiss. It's like u running a subsidiary for Liverp0ol fc, then u fought jurgen klopp or lebr0n james to own a stake in the club. N0w, u are part of the board bt also still running ur subsidiary. When ur matter d0n t0o much, u succeeded in having Klopp fired [GOD forbid], then lfc exec would be like, this guy own d0n do, they bought ur stake in the club and rem0ved ur links to the board. U would still own ur subsidiary but only u w0n't be a board member again.

The last parts of your comment made me laugh so much. I think in all of these that John Geoff wanted to make a mighty name for himself. He was so jealous of what Snyder and the other directors were doing without him. Snyder had the whole DCEU mapped out as far back as 2014/2015. Then, Geoff came and somehow convinced WB that it won't work. The bad reviews also contributed to him convincing WB. At least, he's out of the gig for now.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

I no know say you dey fear like this o
as i dy like this, i no like wetin dy gimme problem. I want dy win my league in peace. Anything wey messi d0n c0me inside, i no dy get rest of mind. Make barca settle them issue retain that guy oh. I no just want problem.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
abduleez1:

I think God's plan is for Messi's blessings on City. grin

I'm in agreement with it. grin grin cheesy
bia, if it is a joke, ah no dy like am. Make th0se arab malams just dy there oh. Anytin wey d0n mix guardiola and messi no dy make sense for me. Na n0w i no say u no like me. How u go want make messi go man city? After suffering for 30yearz? Bia, let me enjoy my d0minance oh.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

As Ronaldo done comot, make him self comot... everywhere go balance cheesy
wicked boi. Na una dy check una neighbor house whether nepa d0n take light for their house t0o. As far as everywhere balance.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
TonySpike:

The last parts of your comment made me laugh so much. I think in all of these that John Geoff wanted to make a mighty name for himself. He was so jealous of what Snyder and the other directors were doing without him. Snyder had the whole DCEU mapped out as far back as 2014/2015. Then, Geoff came and somehow convinced WB that it won't work. The bad reviews also contributed to him convincing WB. At least, he's out of the gig for now.
i kinda pity the guy sha. Him for just loyal, wait for him time.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Minemrys:

wicked boi. Na una dy check una neighbor house whether nepa d0n take light for their house t0o. As far as everywhere balance.

Yes na.. everywhere suppose balance, how my neighbor go dey get light when I no get, o wrong now
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Minemrys:

as i dy like this, i no like wetin dy gimme problem. I want dy win my league in peace. Anything wey messi d0n c0me inside, i no dy get rest of mind. Make barca settle them issue retain that guy oh. I no just want problem.

So if Messi join man city na guarantee say dem go dey win league? You suppose accept the challenge na..after all na wetin we done dey deal with since
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

So if Messi join man city na guarantee say dem go dey win league? You suppose accept the challenge na..after all na wetin we done dey deal with since
e easy to talk na. U no see how e dy sweet u? Bros, forget challenge jor. I jux want get rest of mind win league back to bk first. Then i go begin reas0n challenge. Make challenge dy where e dy.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

Yes na.. everywhere suppose balance, how my neighbor go dey get light when I no get, o wrong now
lol, funny guy.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
The Batman crew are seen preparing the Batmobile as they test drive cars in an airfield before production resumes on the film

via Twitter

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

Ask yourself how Harry potter was able to defeat Voldemort....

Read the novels.
It makes perfect sense there.
In the novel there was no "cinematic" fight between Harry Potter and Voldemort because, Voldemort is a million times better than Harry Potter at dueling.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, hope u kn0w dumbledore was voldem0rt's equal? And HP was voldem0rt's equal t0o, in that riddle can't kill him due to mama potter's and also cos HP was as powerful as Riddle cos a part of him was Riddle. N0w, imagine all those horcruxes that made Riddle powerful got destroyed, doesn't that make Riddle weaker? It was reas0nable. Besides, voldem0rt wasn't exactly over powered. He yearned for kn0wledge, got those, and used it to heighten his powerz. He's like the Dc character felix faust. He went to so many lengths to gain kn0wledge of magic and used it for dark purposes.

Bro you're getting it twisted

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

If you actually follow the financial aspect of the BO (since that's what you are interested in), you will find out that the DCEU 8 movies BO are close to the MCU 8 movies BO with the mcu leading with 1bn+ difference and that's because of Shazam and BOP. Despite the disgraceful fall(in your words) the Gap is not much, and I can bet you didn't know that.

(I've attached an image showing dceu first 6 movies (despite the bad start) to mcu first 6 movies.)

Also, BD (an mcu fanboy) is the one crying about feigie not appearing since March, so take your grievances to him on Twitter.

My beef is with Geoff John's for leaking out the plot. angry

Lol.
What is this picture supposed to be?
You must be a comedian
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I remember how you guys were shouting conspiracy theories up and down when we said that critics were paid to bad mouth dceu.

Reminder, you guys are not the first to do so here, neither will you be the last.

Like I said, GJ has some answering to do.

Can you post a link to this tweet. I've searched google and I've seen no proof to back it up.
It could be photo shop.

When you think about it critically, Marvel has more to lose than gain by offering money to critics to bad mouth Marvel.

If you offer about 200-300 critics money to sway them, there is a large probability that at the very least, a fraction of them will spill the beans. This will then become a huge PR nightmare for Marvel.

Even when you look at it very well BVS (the theatrical cut) isn't a very good movie, hence it makes lot of sense that critics didn't like it. Even if you go to YouTube, most of the major critics were on the fence or didn't like the movie. Did Marvel bribe them too?

The directors cut is a better movies and fleshes the story out better but the judgement that was passed on the movie was based on what the critics saw in the theaters.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by blingxx(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
abduleez1:

the original SS characters won't die off that's for sure ..and idris elba too , I don't think DC would want to waste a talented actor like him undecided ... I can't speak for john cena tho grin ...I also hate the fact that they didn't cast kitana she's the reason why I watched the first one angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
blingxx:

the original SS characters won't die off that's for sure ..and idris elba too , I don't think DC would want to waste a talented actor like him undecided ... I can't speak for john cena tho grin ...I also hate the fact that they didn't caste kitana she's the reason why I watched the first one angry

From rumours i read online, a lot of them will end up dead. But, you have a point, they can't just waste Idris Elba like that...

Also, Taikia Watiti will be playing rat catcher 1. So, definitely, he died quickly because there is a rat catcher 2 in the same film.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
blingxx:

the original SS characters won't die off that's for sure ..and idris elba too , I don't think DC would want to waste a talented actor like him undecided ... I can't speak for john cena tho grin ...I also hate the fact that they didn't cast kitana she's the reason why I watched the first one angry

"This is Kitana. Her sword traps the souls of her victims"

Perfect character development
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gmajor:

Bro you're getting it twisted
how? Wasn't harry a horcrux of riddle hence he practically had riddle's powers?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
blingxx:

Bro most of these characters will die for sure.... That's why they are commiting Suicide with their missions. grin

I hardly see Idris Elba dieing soon. He's a major potential draw. Also there's some deep character build up for him— fact is dude's in jail for shooting Superman. grin Harley still remains for sure. John Cena?? Hmm maybe he might survive tho, Captain Boomerang looks good to go too. King Shark? I'll love him to remain, but painfully I heard rumors way back he's gonna die especially after disobeying orders. Mongal might survive.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gmajor:

Read the novels.
It makes perfect sense there.
In the novel there was no "cinematic" fight between Harry Potter and Voldemort because, Voldemort is a million times better than Harry Potter at dueling.

The comics also make more sense than the movies too...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by tribalistdcriti: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
abduleez1:

Bro most of these characters will die for sure.... That's why they are commiting Suicide with their missions. grin

I hardly see Idris Elba dieing soon. He's a major potential draw. Also there's some deep character build up for him— fact is dude's in jail for shooting Superman. grin Harley still remains for sure. John Cena?? Hmm maybe he might survive tho, Captain Boomerang looks good to go too. King Shark? I'll love him to remain, but painfully I heard rumors way back he's gonna die especially after disobeying orders. Mongal might survive.
just know that the big actors are not going to die like Idris, but John Cena has a high probability of dieing

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

The comics also make more sense than the movies too...

Lol.
In the comics, everyone is even more overpowered
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Zeemuthafuka: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gmajor:

Lol.
In the comics, everyone is even more overpowered

Whatever man, I've already been through this

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.