Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1228189 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2020
phr0nesis:
He should kill Harley and see if we won't kill him
Ahswearughad bro
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2020
TonySpike:

I dislike animes...
Me too, but as long as pu7pl3 has seconded it, just take it like that #Authentic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2020
SMUAG:

That's why he is Zeus...lol The guy can produce bastards...
going by myth, that guy t0o like w0man eh. Just dy like h0melander wey the sight of w0man dy turn am on. Kai.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Minemrys:

going by myth, that guy t0o like w0man eh. Just dy like h0melander wey the sight of w0man dy turn am on. Kai.

His eyes are always on the beautiful mortals.... Na bahdguy....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
BankyGee:

Ahswearughad bro
Lol
Na #EndJamesGunn we go hear next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
BankyGee:

Me too, but as long as pu7pl3 has seconded it, just take it like that #Authentic

You're far too kind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
SMUAG:

That's why he is Zeus...lol The guy can produce bastards...
This Zeus even tried that he stayed with this one. Regular Zeus would have forgotten about the boy and his mom.
I'm still in episode 2 sha

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
pu7pl3:

You're far too kind
smiley Nah... Na you be real gee smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
waploger:
First look at Javicia Leslie as Batwoman for CW'S Batwoman season 2

She is black?
Why?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
SMUAG:
I recommend everyone here to go see the anime series: Blood of Zeus from Netflix. The series is a really top-notch one!
I definitely score it 9.5/10. I can easily give it 10/10, but I just want to leave room for imperfection....

The series makes sense oh.

Though that sword that was forged by Zeus annoyed me endlessly. Like why is it even in the show
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
TonySpike:

I dislike animes...

It's an animation not anime
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Priapus69:
Hera nah winch oh
Zeus! You shape shifting rapist.
As in eh.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Gmajor:

She is black?
Why?
New character
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
New character

They aren't continuing with the existing story and just pretending that it's the same character?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Gmajor:

They aren't continuing with the existing story and just pretending that it's the same character?
It’s not the same character, what explanations they’d have for the change is what I don’t know yet
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Gmajor:

It's an animation not anime

Same thing
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Gmajor:

Though that sword that was forged by Zeus annoyed me endlessly. Like why is it even in the show

Yes. I was a bit disappointed too for Heron not using the sword. Maybe he will do that in season 2...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Priapus69: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Gmajor:

True, but it was important in getting the cauldron.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Priapus69:

True, but it was important in getting the cauldron.
SMUAG:

Yes. I was a bit disappointed too for Heron not using the sword. Maybe he will do that in season 2...

Gmajor:

that sword has heavy plot armour...would have made Heron's life too easy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
pu7pl3:

Same thing
Not exactly.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waploger(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Gmajor:

She is black? Why?

DC and CW wants to emulate interracial characters.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kaycee7:
Not exactly.

What's the difference?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
pu7pl3:

What's the difference?
Animation is, indeed, all form of animated content. But anime, specifically, refers to animated content made by or in Japan.
As anime is also used by the Japanese to refer to all animations, you would also not be technically wrong in calling any animated content, anime.
But it's more commonly used to refer to Japanese animation. For example, if you looked up "best anime" or "2019 anime", it would be almost impossible to see any non-Japanese animated content in the results.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kaycee7:
Animation is, indeed, all form of animated content. But anime, specifically, refers to animated content made by or in Japan.
As anime is also used by the Japanese to refer to all animations, you would also not be technically wrong in calling any animated content, anime.
But it's more commonly used to refer to Japanese animation. For example, if you looked up "best anime" or "2019 anime", it would be almost impossible to see any non-Japanese animated content in the results.

Okay

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
waploger:

DC and CW wants to emulate interracial characters.
n0t the reas0n. Gmajor, the previous actress Ruby Rose walked out of the show. They couldn't cancel it, and had to recast with an0ther character that also wore the cowl.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2020
Kaycee7:

pu7pl3:

Okay
Yeah, he's wholly right bruh cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2020
Minemrys:

n0t the reas0n. Gmajor, the previous actress Ruby Rose walked out of the show. They couldn't cancel it, and had to recast with an0ther character that also wore the cowl.

I know that Ruby Rose was injured on set and as such she couldn't keep playing the role.
However, the most logical thing is to get another actress who looks like her to keep on playing the role, while everyone in the Batwoman universe pretends like nothing has changed.

That's why I'm confused on why her replacement is black.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waploger(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2020
Minemrys:

DC and CW are truly trying to change characters race.

Kid flash was change to black in the New 52 comics CW casts Lonsdale.

Anna Diop was cast as Starfire.

Candice Patton was cast as Iris West.

now batwoman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CapedBaldy: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2020
SMUAG:
I recommend everyone here to go see the anime series: Blood of Zeus from Netflix. The series is a really top-notch one!
I definitely score it 9.5/10. I can easily give it 10/10, but I just want to leave room for imperfection....
OVERHYPED
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2020
CapedBaldy:

OVERHYPED

For me, no. The storyline was superb!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
CapedBaldy:

OVERHYPED

dissect you gripes with it..even if it's mere nitpicks let's see why it's overhyped

(1) (2) (3) ... (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.