Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1258226 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (1544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
johnyace:
l hope that they're finally realizing that people are getting tired of all that woke shit and give us a show with great plot and action.

That's my prayer too.
They should just make it like 6 - 8episodes for this season and spend all the budget for their usual 23episodes on just this few episodes. It will make more sense that way. And also maintains the trailer's darkness and gritty's nature.....

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Zeemuthafuka:

They even stopped the Doom series I was enjoying cry my favourite Marvel character after Wolvie

I don't hate Marvel bruh
they have a bigger plan for doctor Doom.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
webhead:
the true reason why dc movies are bad is because of the lead characters: they are so bland, unrelatable, humourless and misunderstood by their directors. e.g super man killing zod and destroying the city; or Batman making one liner jokes.

I don't think Deadpool would have been successful if it wasn't r rated.

as long as marvel delivers a great plot with deep characters, the movies will suceed--- whatever the rating.

Deadpool will be more successful if it was rated PG13. That's why MCU is making deadpool PG13.

Man of steel is the only relatable movie trashy DCEU has ever created. Two godlike beings cant be fighting things wont get destroyed. E.g, when the hulk and iron man fought, building and cars etc was destroyed. angry

How can you expect humor in man of steel, where one alien is trying to kill all humans, and superman had to choose between his people and human being. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
webhead:
No it's not. Google it.

shocking, I know, but it's true.

they are elseworld. I SAID THIS THOUSANDS OF TIMES
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
[s]
Kaycee7:
You don't know your pal's a committed troll? You must be new. grin grin
[/s]I am not a troll. Stop saying things that is not true. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
TheHulk616:
Deadpool will be more successful if it was rated PG13. That's why MCU is making deadpool PG13.

Man of steel is the only relatable movie trashy DCEU has ever created. Two godlike beings cant be fighting things wont get destroyed. E.g, when the hulk and iron man fought, building and cars etc was destroyed. angry

How can you expect humor in man of steel, where one alien is trying to kill all humans, and superman had to choose between his people and human being. angry
Jesus!!!

Kevin Feige literally said Deadpool 3 is an r-rated movie set in the mcu.

do you think Ryan Reynolds character would be so funny, likeable and true if he was hindered from cutting off people's heads and uttering "f**k" considering his background and the fact that he's a bleeped up guy who wants revenge for his face.

That x3x scene montage in the first movie made his relationship with morrena baccarrin feel more impactful --- you'll feel his motivation in wanting to kill those guys who ruined his face.

just pointing a few ways they can make a deep character in an r-rated setting.

also, if humor could be in incoperated in Thor Ragnarok and avengers endgame, then why can't it be in a Superman movie.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
webhead:
Jesus!!!

Kevin Feige literally said Deadpool 3 is an r-rated movie set in the mcu.

do you think Ryan Reynolds character would be so funny, likeable and true if he was hindered from cutting off people's heads and uttering "f**k" considering his background and the fact that he's a bleeped up guy who wants revenge for his face.

That x3x scene montage in the first movie made his relationship with morrena baccarrin feel more impactful --- you'll feel his motivation in wanting to kill those guys who ruined his face.

just pointing a few ways they can make a deep character in an r-rated setting.

also, if humor could be in incoperated in Thor Ragnarok and avengers endgame, then why can't it be in a Superman movie.
Kevin Feige saying that does not mean it is true. He has said many things in the past and never came true.

Deadpool was popular and funny before he had a movie and his comics were not R rated. Deadpool kills the marvel universe was very popular and it was not R rated.

You can make a character deep without making their movies R rated. If MCU movies were R rated they will flop like DCEU. Disney will not be so stupid to make deadpool r rated in post covid.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
TheHulk616:
Kevin Feige saying that does not mean it is true. He has said many things in the past and never came true.

Deadpool was popular and funny before he had a movie and his comics were not R rated. Deadpool kills the marvel universe was very popular and it was not R rated.

You can make a character deep without making their movies R rated. If MCU movies were R rated they will flop like DCEU. Disney will not be so stupid to make deadpool r rated in post covid.
so you are saying he is lying about something this big?

I highly doubt that.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
webhead:
so you are saying he is lying about something this big?

I highly doubt that.
PR stunt. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Deadpool 3 will do very very well if it is PG13. And Disney knows and we do that.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
TheHulk616:

But everyone will agree with me when I say this version of Deadpool outshines the one(s) in the comics.

his humour in the comics can't compare with the one in the movies.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Goatsalv(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
TheHulk616:
Deadpool 3 will do very very well if it is PG13. And Disney knows and we do that.

Deadpool 1 and 2, by extension were highly advertised as R movies as a selling point. No one really thought Marvel could get away with it, because of the Disney thing. Deadpool 1 sold well in America and China because it was explicit enough while maintaining the line as far as gore goes. Ratings are often review multiple times to avoid the dreaded unrated or nc-17 in theaters
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
webhead:
But everyone will agree with me when I say this version of Deadpool outshines the one(s) in the comics.

his humour in the comics can't compare with the one in the movies.
everyone wont agree with you on that.
If you read his comics which is PG13 the humor are better than the movies, the stories are better than the movies. The killing and destruction are better than the movies. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
They thought we wouldn't see it, but we DID gringringrin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
TheHulk616:

Netflix daredevil was r-rated and it was successful.

I can't even imagine that. so you prefer Deadpool to act like a Christian dad and not say the golden word.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
Goatsalv:

Deadpool 1 and 2, by extension were highly advertised as R movies as a selling point. No one really thought Marvel could get away with it, because of the Disney thing. Deadpool 1 sold well in America and China because it was explicit enough while maintaining the line as far as gore goes. Ratings are often review multiple times to avoid the dreaded unrated or nc-17 in theaters
deadpool 1 and 2 were not under disney or MCU. Its selling point was deadpool popularity and marvel name. PG13 MCU deadpool 3 will do better than the previous ones. Fact!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
BankyGee:
They thought we wouldn't see it, but we DID gringringrin
reality warping. Watch the series and understand the plot. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Goatsalv(m): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
TheHulk616:
If you read his comics which is PG13 the humor are better than the movies, the stories are better than the movies. The killing and destruction are better than the movies. angry

Deadpool comics are often rated MAX

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
webhead:
Netflix daredevil was r-rated and it was successful.

I can't even imagine that. so you prefer Deadpool to act like a Christian dad and not say the golden word.
daredevil was not R rated.

Yes. All MCU movies was successful without the "golden word" people enjoyed deadpool contents for years without caring about the "golden word" angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
TheHulk616:

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Goatsalv:

if it called Marvel MAX comic book line. Which was elseworld. angry
Deadpool comics are not R rated angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
TheHulk616:
daredevil was not R rated.

Yes. All MCU movies was successful without the "golden word" people enjoyed deadpool contents for years without caring about the "golden word" angry
uh......

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
webhead:
uh......
where is your source?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Goatsalv:

thank you.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Goatsalv(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
webhead:
uh......

Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and so on stopped being made on Netflix because Disney+ is a thing now. Contractual holdings have made these shows go into gridlock until the time is right to relinquish the contracts so the shows can go on D+. Netflix often seldom lets a Netflix original go past a third season
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
TheHulk616:
where is your source?
imdb

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
Goatsalv:

Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and so on stopped being made on Netflix because Disney+ is a thing now. Contractual holdings have made these shows go into gridlock until the time is right to relinquish the contracts so the shows can go on D+. Netflix often seldom lets a Netflix original go past a third season
I am just trying to tell hulk616 that daredevil received an r-rated treatment, contrary to what he is saying.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Goatsalv(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
webhead:
I am just trying to tell hulk616 that daredevil received an r-rated treatment, contrary to what he is saying.

Ye I know. It’s rated R
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Webhead, leave hulk alone. Were you not told he was a troll yesterday?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
webhead:
imdb
where Is rating in your screenshot?
Please show R rated
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
[s]
Nickshrapnel:
Webhead, leave hulk alone. Were you not told he was a troll yesterday?
[/s] I am not a troll. You dont even know who a troll is. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
TheHulk616:
I am not a troll. You dont even know who a troll is. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (1544) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.