Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1255663 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
pu7pl3:

Maybe il try the first few episodes..I hope it won't be long like the rest

As for me... fvvk NO!!

They can go Fvvk themselves. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Prepped to wreck some Cheeks. grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
chris259:
Why do people hate titans i mean dat probably the best superhero tvseries i've watched after daredevil... take it from a marvel fan titans is bae.
seas0n 2 was messed up. Seas0n 1 was great.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
SMUAG:

Bro, it looks good, forget the fact it's coming from CW.
Maybe they are learning their lessons that most adults now find it difficult (these days) to keep up with their other superheroes series cause of their childish and dumb plots.
There is no harm in trying. If it's bad, we move!
even fr0m the trailer, it's the usual jingle, man. It's still childish.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
abduleez1:

As for me... fvvk NO!!

They can go Fvvk themselves. grin

Yes boss
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
chris259:
Why do people hate titans i mean dat probably the best superhero tvseries i've watched after daredevil... take it from a marvel fan titans is bae.
you are not a marvel fan. No marvel fan that has watched the MCU will love that trash. angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
abduleez1:
cool

Another character they intend to render useless.

Just like they messed up aqualad and wonder girl

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
pu7pl3:

This is a Banger grin cheesy are you related to Rema or Ozedykus Nwanne?

You know as e dey be na cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
chris259:

Gbam!!

Apart from the Dona Troy getting killed by lightning and Aqualad getting killed by bullets, the series is pretty dope.

Once season 3 trailer, just watch out for the mad views, then you wonder why the hate still.

We live in a crazy world grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
abduleez1:
cool

They are also casting a Joker for Titans season 3
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chris259(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
TheHulk616:
you are not a marvel fan. No marvel fan that has watched the MCU will love that trash. angry
please dont get me wrong I'm a marvel fan a true one at thatt! just because ur a marvel fan doesnt mean u must hate series from the dc universe. Titans is basically gud from all aspect especially the well choreographed action scenes only the story writting was weak and i know it will get better as the series go.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chris259(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Gbam!!

Apart from the Dona Troy getting killed by lightning and Aqualad getting killed by bullets, the series is pretty dope.

Once season 3 trailer, just watch out for the mad views, then you wonder why the hate still.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chris259(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Gbam!!

As in!! i dont understand the hate on this tv show and u see gud reviews from critics online but here is a different case... looking forward to see season 3 i heard new characters are coming in just cant wait!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Soo many characters, few episodes, little development and no story progression...

At this rate we will have up to 15 seasons before we can get anywhere story wise

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
I just realised I'm beginning to sound like Raasalghul on this thread cry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
pu7pl3:
grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
pu7pl3:

Soo many characters, few episodes, little development and no story progression...

At this rate we will have up to 15 seasons before we can get anywhere story wise

I swear.....the matter just taya person.

The kind of amount they spend on the old Titan team is tiresome. So much exposition about their past yet no character development or moving on to characters people actually wanna see.

By season 3 if beast boy no start dey change pass only Tiger then we know this peeps ain't going nowhere.
Wonder Girl wasted, Aqualad same thing. Deathstroke which was the biggest pull and well written bowed out with a whimper.

That's why Doom Patrol and I dare say Harley Quinn is head shoulder and tail better than Titans.

Only hope is Ravager and Superboy. But they might ruin ravager sef. Jason Todd sef person no understand him convo. undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Them go just waste am, waste Barbara join. Wonder how them go pull off Joker crippling Babs cos seems that's the story they're going for.

That Berlanti guy I no take am serious with him entire wack team.
Even Stargirl looks brighter. undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
pu7pl3:

If I wan watch better Titans, I go switch to Cartoon Network watch Teen Titans Go!

[img]https://media1./images/8614a75c26cb3df856b817bb4d333bfd/tenor.gif?itemid=12290842[/img]

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
chris259:
please dont get me wrong I'm a marvel fan a true one at thatt! just because ur a marvel fan doesnt mean u must hate series from the dc universe. Titans is basically gud from all aspect especially the well choreographed action scenes only the story writting was weak and i know it will get better as the series go.
you are not a true marvel fan angry if you are used to the masterpiece from Marvel, you wont like something like Titans.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
chris259:
As in!! i dont understand the hate on this tv show and u see gud reviews from critics online but here is a different case... looking forward to see season 3 i heard new characters are coming in just cant wait!!
I want to ask you a question? Did you enjoy wonder woman 1984
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
grin grin

Omo..e shock me grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
pu7pl3:
yes. Your eyes are getting opened. This is the first stage of the transformation.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
abduleez1:

I swear.....the matter just taya person.

The kind of amount they spend on the old Titan team is tiresome. So much exposition about their past yet no character development or moving on to characters people actually wanna see.

By season 3 if beast boy no start dey change pass only Tiger then we know this peeps ain't going nowhere.
Wonder Girl wasted, Aqualad same thing. Deathstroke which was the biggest pull and well written bowed out with a whimper.

That's why Doom Patrol and I dare say Harley Quinn is head shoulder and tail better than Titans.

Only hope is Ravager and Superboy. But they might ruin ravager sef. Jason Todd sef person no understand him convo. undecided

Exactly, Jason Todd just went off the grid in season 2..those Aqualad and Wonder girl deaths were really annoying..factor in that Lex's P.A. and Cadmus labs and the plot was allover the place
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kaycee7:
If I wan watch better Titans, I go switch to Cartoon Network watch Teen Titans Go!

[img]https://media1./images/8614a75c26cb3df856b817bb4d333bfd/tenor.gif?itemid=12290842[/img]

Lol grin I just watch for dope costumes and fight scenes

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
TheHulk616:
yes. Your eyes are getting opened. This is the first stage of the transformation.

No be only transformation...rest bro
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 12:38am On Jan 27, 2021
Our Wonder Woman cool

The last one was an impostor angry

Remember in BVS how WW withstood Doomsday shockwaves....the good old days cry
In WW84 small wind from Max Lord wishing power blew her away and left her staggering like a drunk cry
A full strength WW for that matter o cry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chris259(m): 4:16am On Jan 27, 2021
TheHulk616:
I want to ask you a question? Did you enjoy wonder woman 1984
Well no. the first one was way better... ww1984 reeks all shades of cliche.. i was disapointed!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2021
BlackManta:
Our Wonder Woman cool

The last one was an impostor angry

Remember in BVS how WW withstood Doomsday shockwaves....the good old days cry
In WW84 small wind from Max Lord wishing power blew her away and left her staggering like a drunk cry
A full strength WW for that matter o cry
This would make more sense if you were comparing 1918 Diana with her 1984 version.
What's surprising about a Diana that has had 32 years to grow being stronger than she was in the past?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2021
Minemrys:

even fr0m the trailer, it's the usual jingle, man. It's still childish.

Like I said "there is no harm in trying"
This is Superman we are talking about here...
I so much cherish Superman that I mostly use kryptonians' names as my passwords on any site I registered with.
I will give it a shot first, if is bad, I move, if is good, I die there (irrespective of where is coming from).
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Pheeewww!

I'm too invested in DC's CW series to back out now.

Not after

Seven seasons of Arrow
Five seasons of The Flash
Four seasons of Legends of Tomorrow
Four seasons of Supergirl
1 season of Batwoman
2 seasons of Black Lightning

Odds are I will still check this out with all their glaring faults.

You are strong, man.
Keep the CW flag flying....lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.