Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1226771 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2021
SMUAG:

Maybe WB will bring in the Suicide Squad team to help Shazam out lol. More like a new Justice League team. But for me, Black Adam is a universal threat, and to tackle such you definitely need to bring the big guns (Superman, WW, Batman and cos) to do justice to it.

WB has no choice but to bring Henry back.

I just hope the Rock is able to convince them to do so because it will be silly for Shazam to defeat this black Adam with heavy muscles o

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
For those that think Disney is better than WB, this is for you. Exactly what I said some days back.

Disney does far worse but people let it slide. Imagine if it was WB that filmed near concentration camp just to please Chinese paymasters, we will not hear the end of it.
thank you for saying wb are $hitty managers in essence. Cos u are proving how g0od disney are at managing problems and preventing the uproar of c0ntroversy than wb. Disney/wb, no one is a saint but disney are better in that they are pro active in preventing uproar or c0ntroversy. Ip so facto, they're BETTER at handling managerial, media and PR duties THAN Wb.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2021
Minemrys:

bros, jas0n has played 1 character with same expressi0n in every of his films. Let's n0t forget how he uses his natural accent to play american characters i.e h0me invasi0n, the one. The rock has played different characterz and made his expressi0ns feel different. He aint great but you can separate hobbs fr0m his jumanji character. But i can't separate deckard shaw fr0m the transporter.

Watch Lock, Stock and two smoking barrels
Watch Crank 1&2
Watch war
Watch Chaos etc

You don't judge an actor based on just 2 movie roles
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

I just hope the Rock is able to convince them to do so because it will be silly for Shazam to defeat this black Adam with heavy muscles o
very c0ntradictory d0n't u think? If they haven't a choice why then would the rock have to c0nvince them? Means, they got a choice but are only being $hit heads.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2021
Minemrys:

very c0ntradictory d0n't u think? If they haven't a choice why then would the rock have to c0nvince them? Means, they got a choice but are only being $hit heads.

The rock has meet with them on several occasions why Henry is needed.

If they don't bring him against Black Adam, that will make them look silly and even make the movie more silly.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2021
Minemrys:

thank you for saying wb are $hitty managers in essence. Cos u are proving how g0od disney are at managing problems and preventing the uproar of c0ntroversy than wb. Disney/wb, no one is a saint but disney are better in that they are pro active in preventing uproar or c0ntroversy. Ip so facto, they're BETTER at handling managerial, media and PR duties THAN Wb.

Which studio doesn't have shitty managers? cheesy

That's my argument all along.

It's just like you calling apc a saint and accusing pdp when we all know that they are birds of a feather.

No studio is a saint. They're all the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

Watch Crank 1&2
Watch war
Watch Chaos etc

n0pe. I aint judging based on 2. Statham played transporter/ frank in collateral, fast and furious, expendables, h0me invasi0n, italian job, the bank job, that film with the chinese orphan and lots of his films. But watch get smart, jumanji, baywatch, san andreas, then the film where rock played an igbo guy, those characters are different. But his baywatch character is similar to hobbs and san andreas but still different.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Which studio doesn't have shitty managers? cheesy

That's my argument all along.

It's just like you calling apc a saint and accusing pdp when we all know that they are birds of a feather.
my point exactly. But n0w i'm saying disney is better cause they manage bad publicity better and kn0w how to go abt pr and media duties and heck release c0nsumer products with a c0nsistent focus better than wb. It's like me saying shitty apc are better than pdp cause they kn0w how to go at publicity better than the pdp. Pdp created c0ntroversies for themselves but apc manage it better. L0ok at how they f0oled nigerians into voting them in 2015 and again in 19. Pdp couldn't do it without c0ntroversy and so much violence. N0w, apc has these, but they are able to manage how its reported. They are the same. No saints. But disney is the better studio. They kn0w what to give audiences. Wb d0 n0t.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

The rock has meet with them on several occasions why Henry is needed.

If they don't bring him against Black Adam, that will make them look silly and even make the movie more silly.

a c0mpany that kn0w what they want, w0n't need c0nvincing to see a market where there's obviously one.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2021
Minemrys:

my point exactly. But n0w i'm saying disney is better cause they manage bad publicity better and kn0w how to go abt pr and media duties and heck release c0nsumer products with a c0nsistent focus better than wb. It's like me saying shitty apc are better than pdp cause they kn0w how to go at publicity better than the pdp. Pdp created c0ntroversies for themselves but apc manage it better. L0ok at how they f0oled nigerians into voting them in 2015 and again in 19. Pdp couldn't do it without c0ntroversy and so much violence. N0w, apc has these, but they are able to manage how its reported. They are the same. No saints. But disney is the better studio. They kn0w what to give audiences. Wb d0 n0t.

Wrong!!

That was never your point.

You even wanted Disney, fox, universal etc to take over DC.

Or have you forgotten what you posted some days back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2021
Minemrys:

a c0mpany that kn0w what they want, w0n't need c0nvincing to see a market where there's obviously one.

Disney was convinced to release a zemo dance cut recently. Maybe Disney doesn't know what they want too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2021
Minemrys:

n0pe. I aint judging based on 2. Statham played transporter/ frank in collateral, fast and furious, expendables, h0me invasi0n, italian job, the bank job, that film with the chinese orphan and lots of his films. But watch get smart, jumanji, baywatch, san andreas, then the film where rock played an igbo guy, those characters are different. But his baywatch character is similar to hobbs and san andreas but still different.

For you sha...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Disney was convinced to release a zemo dance cut recently. Maybe Disney doesn't know what they want too?

lol, zemo dance cut. That's ur area of defence? Is it an alternate film or a director's cut? It's just like cw releasing deleted scenes after episodes air for pr0m0ti0nal purposes. The scene was already in the episode just that they didn't kn0w it'd be a draw, and the m0ment they saw audience liked it, they capitalized on it. It's n0t like daniel bruhl went to disney and told them to include a scene or to release the zem0 cut. Wb will never do this. Else, they'd kn0w people have been crying for MOS 2 for 7 years. And they'd have capitalized on it.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

I thought Iris dad was dead?

Sadly He has always been alive
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Wrong!!

That was never your point.

You even wanted Disney, fox, universal etc to take over DC.

Or have you forgotten what you posted some days back

of course i said that. I still want it to happen. Disney, universal, param0unt or li0nsgate to take over dc. I want a c0mpany that can see an opp0rtunity and act on it. L0ok, 2 criminals may be the same, but there's always the better one. And disney are the better one, since they can calm a c0ntroversy b4 it spreads or sieze an opportunity whereas their counterpart is docile. They turn their greed into positives, keep people yawning for m0re Mcu c0ntent even after 10years. N0w, that's my point, exactly.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

Watch Crank 1&2
Watch war
Watch Chaos etc

Drop this matter: Dwayne is the better actor.

I've replied your question on the film thread.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Okay
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

abi na. Try to imagine statham doing a c0medy. It'd be awkward or off key if he was the leading man, but the rock excels here.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Minemrys:

abi na. Try to imagine statham doing a c0medy. It'd be awkward or off key if he was the leading man, but the rock excels here.

It shouldn't even be up for argument. Any film aficionado should know Dwayne is miles ahead of Statham.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
Raalsalghul:

It shouldn't even be up for argument. Any film aficionado should know Dwayne is miles ahead of Statham.

Rest undecided I didn't just want to drag the argument further, Statham is the better actor but if you personally feel Dwayne is better it's still okay
The bolded is a big lie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

Rest undecided I didn't just want to drag the argument further, Statham is the better actor but if you personally feel Dwayne is better it's still okay
The bolded is a big lie
K
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2021
More Black Adam news cool

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

LOL!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

Salty
K

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

Salty
Where is Blackspider?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Where is Blackspider?

I don't know where he currently is but I know he is very busy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
This would be funnier when you see TFATWS ep4

grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
pu7pl3:
This would be funnier when you see TFATWS ep4

grin grin
Capt shouldn’t kill, ZS does not understand the character. Boycott ZS movies grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Capt shouldn’t kill, ZS does not understand the character. Boycott ZS movies grin

grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
nani667:

Sadly He has always been alive

Nice to know. He was one of the reasons why I watched the flash then
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
abduleez1:
More Black Adam news cool

The hype is getting bigger cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.