Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1234018 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
abduleez1:

People like stupid things and do stupid things.

Na their palava be that. I haven't seen any movie to trust him much to say his own portrayal would have been different or any better.

Same excuse Cathy Yan was trying to do with stupid claims she was not given creative freedom, after she brings stupid premise like "DI¢K Pics in diamond", who tf will give THAT creative freedom. As if na comedy you dey do. undecided

The thing I like most about Suicide Squad 2016 was Deadshot, they ought to make his movie instead of a BoP movie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 6:41am On Apr 18, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
The thing I like most about Suicide Squad 2016 was Deadshot, they ought to make his movie instead of a BoP movie

Thank YOU for that!
They just want to squeeze everything out of Joker and Batman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
This is HOW I feel HBOMax and DC Films should ramp up production and deliver products not this painfully snail's pace person dey see.

HBOMax own is god-awefully slow. angry. DC Films actually improved and boosted production 3X.

Mouse house just dey Release content left right centre.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
The Flash starts filming.....

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
DC Films Vs HBOMax slate

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
abduleez1:
This is HOW I feel HBOMax and DC Films should ramp up production and deliver products not this painfully snail's pace person dey see.

HBOMax own is god-awefully slow. angry. DC Films actually improved and boosted production 3X.

Mouse house just dey Release content left right centre.

Check it out;

*The Batman - Finished production

Black Adam - in production

Flash - To begin production this week

Aquaman 2 - To begin production after Amber/Depp US case in May 28th

Shazam 2 - In production

Peacemaker - In production
Titans - Completed production
Naomi - In production
Harley Quinn - In production
Doom patrol - In production

Batman - Already airing
The Flash - Already airing
Legend of tomorrow - To start airing
Supergirl - Already airing
Superman and Lois - Already airing
Stargirl - To start airing
Pennyworth - Already airing

Not to talk of the numerous animated series and movies that have been released and are about to be released. Marvel is yet to even release one single animated movie since last year.

Baba, TBH, you can't compare o
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
abduleez1:
The Flash starts filming.....

Can't wait for this movie cool

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Check it out;

Shazam 2 - In production

Naomi - In production

Batman - Already airing

Not to talk of the numerous animated series and movies that have been released and are about to be released. Marvel is yet to even release one single animated movie since last year.

Already established shows don't COUNT. As they're merely continuations and already have production plans mapped out long time ago. CW and Epix or other studios DC content don't count.

As you can see almost everything from Disney is NEW.
As for DC Films I said it's improved production 3 times but there was a time it was lagging real bad. Only just started improving recently, especially this year. So it isn't as if it's a regular trait. As per WB them fit change anytime breeze blow.

When you look at it you'll see HBOMax is horrendously POOR!! They pissing me off already... All the major titles I'm most anticipated for the next two years are with them and this people just dey slow things badly. See as Netflix and Disney dey pump things up. Even animation from HBOMax no show. angry

PS: I'm mainly looking at new projects announced/ greenlit.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
There are two green lantern up there, are they making the movie and series
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
@ TheKingIsHere

The only thing making headway for HBOMax is only borrowed content from fellow DC/WB sister programming.
Eg Harley Quinn (completed)
Young Justice

Look their slate, their own organic DC content is almost nonexistent apart from announcement in name only. Even animation wey dey faster na F9, by now they should have finished that Aquaman Atlantis.

They're too slow jare. I was thinking it was cos of covid and pampering them before. But after seeing Disney+ and Netflix churn rate I just dey vex. There's no excuse.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
There are two green lantern up there, are they making the movie and series
Yea, there are. One for DC Films the other is HBOMax show.
DC Films focus on Hal Jordan and John Stewart. HBOMax will focus on a vast many other Lanterns >>> Kilowog, Guy Gardner, Jessica Cruz(confirmed I heard), it's a team up and full on Lantern Lore with multiple characters. There will be a link up, I heard. I'm hearing they plan to set up HBOMax's first.

DC Films will focus on the biggest characters.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
abduleez1:

Yea, there are. One for DC Films the other is HBOMax show.
DC Films focus on Hal Jordan and John Stewart. HBOMax will focus on a vast many other Lanterns >>> Kilowog, Guy Gardner, Jessica Cruz(confirmed I heard), it's a team up and full on Lantern Lore with multiple characters. There will be a link up, I heard. I'm hearing they plan to set up HBOMax's first.

DC Films will focus on the biggest characters.
Then the HBOMax is supposed to be named Green Lantern Corp
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
I don’t know why HBOMax is hesitating, they have plenty materials they can make shows from. I don’t know about any person but I’d pay for a show about Deathstroke going about fulfilling is contract agreements grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Check it out;

Shazam 2 - In production

Naomi - In production

Batman - Already airing

Please which Batman is this?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
phr0nesis:

Please which Batman is this?

Batwoman.

Na autocorrect change am cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
I don’t know why HBOMax is hesitating, they have plenty materials they can make shows from. I don’t know about any person but I’d pay for a show about Deathstroke going about fulfilling is contract agreements grin

It''s WM that's hesitating. Although, we will know the outcome from the next investors meeting on 22nd April
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Then the HBOMax is supposed to be named Green Lantern Corp
Yes, HBOMax is named Green Lantern Corps. Na the person wey create artwork forget. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Ma Niqqa!!! grin grin

Titans or Justice League? cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Batwoman.

I fear oo. Me sef one ask I come forget. grin cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

It''s WM that's hesitating. Although, we will know the outcome from the next investors meeting on 22nd April
They better bring their A Game, if not na cutlass and axe, Deathstroke style na im I dey use branch Warner Bros headquarters for Burbank.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
abduleez1:
@ TheKingIsHere

The only thing making headway for HBOMax is only borrowed content from fellow DC/WB sister programming.
Eg Harley Quinn (completed)
Young Justice

Look their slate, their own organic DC content is almost nonexistent apart from announcement in name only. Even animation wey dey faster na F9, by now they should have finished that Aquaman Atlantis.

They're too slow jare. I was thinking it was cos of covid and pampering them before. But after seeing Disney+ and Netflix churn rate I just dey vex. There's no excuse.

I agree with you that they are slow in releasing some DC shows like Aquaman KOA, Batwheels etc...But those shows are targeted towards children o, so no go put too much eyes, or else you might end up being disappointed..

And from my pov, I don't think we will have much original DC shows this year since HBOmax is dishing out WB movies for free every month.

The only original max DC show that will stream this year is Titans and probably Doom patrol.

So, just remove your mind jejeli and join me in taking some local Heineken cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
abduleez1:

They better bring their A Game, if not na cutlass and axe, Deathstroke style na im I dey use branch Warner Bros headquarters for Burbank.

Lol..

You don turn Rambo be that cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
abduleez1:

Ma Niqqa!!! grin grin

Titans or Justice League? cheesy
I’ve not seen Titan, so I’d go with JL cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Batwoman.

I just want sub now now begin download. I no de carry eye see anything Batman come leave am
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin grin grin
phr0nesis:

I just want sub now now begin download. I no de carry eye see anything Batman come leave am

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Cc TheKingIsHere

HBOMax too slow with their own in house programming. If you reason am well sef you go see say almost all the new content or 'Originals' na from sister network HBO. Eg, that The Nevers na HBO show that's why you see am dey appear for HBO network and not exclusively MAX. Same thing with Lovecraft Country and the likes.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kodded(m): 12:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
a hitman type of series

that will be amazing
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:22am On Apr 19, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Check it out;

Shazam 2 - In production

Naomi - In production

Batman - Already airing

m0st of the shows u menti0ned aren't hbo max shows na. S0me are theatrical releases. Besides, which one is na0mi or batman that is airing? His issue is with the hbo max proposed shows that aren't m0ving quick like gl corps etc. Na him yarn be that if am n0t mistaken.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Snyder's Green Lantern: Wayne T Carr

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
I’m more interested in Black Adam

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.