Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1240960 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 740megawatts: 7:32am On May 16, 2017
Minemrys:
Rumors are that wonder woman is loved by the harsh critics...not that i care though
I can now safely say that Warner Bros has learnt the secrets of Disney. The secret is - ensure you invite only a handful of faithful and loyal critics to screen your movies. The review embargoes should be lifted by the end of this month. Good luck, wonder woman!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:48am On May 16, 2017
Guys, the full story mode version of Injustice 2 game. Very interesting story from WB games!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrqxoNulfE0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by HashtagMoniker(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2017
Posman:

there's a trailer
saw it on YouTube, he was fighting against Deathstroke
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 740megawatts: 9:19pm On May 16, 2017
HashtagMoniker:
saw it on YouTube, he was fighting against Deathstroke
Bro, what you saw on youtube is actually a scene from Batman Arkham games! It is a CGI fight essentially.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:44pm On May 17, 2017
TonySpike:
Guys, the full story mode version of Injustice 2 game. Very interesting story from WB games!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrqxoNulfE0

Has anyone watched this yet? Brainiac is one hell of a bad AI.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:46pm On May 17, 2017
Reports say that Sam Raimi, Robert Zemeckis and Matthew Vaughan are in directorial contention for The Flash movie. Meanwhile, Billy Crudup has exited The Flash Project.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by HashtagMoniker(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2017
740megawatts:

Bro, what you saw on youtube is actually a scene from Batman Arkham games! It is a CGI fight essentially.
Yeah, it was a mistake. It was fan made trailer. Buh it was pretty cool Sha!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Czar01(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2017
LOL grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Strawman: 9:58pm On May 17, 2017

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Czar01(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2017
Strawman:

shocked Movie wey never commot, na so dem wn use style give credit to Marvel!

Modified: The picture isn't showing again
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Strawman: 10:17pm On May 17, 2017
Czar01:

shocked Movie wey never commot, na so dem wn use style give credit to Marvel!
Modified: The picture isn't showing again
Lol fixed it. Fvck imgur grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:44pm On May 17, 2017
TonySpike:
Reports say that Sam Raimi, Robert Zemeckis and Matthew Vaughan are in directorial contention for The Flash movie. Meanwhile, Billy Crudup has exited The Flash Project.
he hasn't. And by the way, if he dropped out there's no harm d0ne anyway. Just cut his JL scenes and forget abt henry allen in jl or resh0ot the scene with an0ther actor. I never liked the henry allen or the iris west casting anyway. The iris west actress needs to go. She was only cast cos she had a good working relati0nship with the previous director on an0ther film. Why make Iris both black in the m0vies and tv show?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:01am On May 18, 2017
Minemrys:

he hasn't. And by the way, if he dropped out there's no harm d0ne anyway. Just cut his JL scenes and forget abt henry allen in jl or resh0ot the scene with an0ther actor. I never liked the henry allen or the iris west casting anyway. The iris west actress needs to go. She was only cast cos she had a good working relati0nship with the previous director on an0ther film. Why make Iris both black in the m0vies and tv show?

Well, Billy Crudup has confirmed that he hasn't exited The Flash movie. These crazy rumours about DCEU are just as crazy as it can get.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:06am On May 18, 2017
Strawman:
Crazy reporters. Every superhero movie must be Marvel...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by vickSamuel: 9:38am On May 19, 2017
www.screenrant.com/wonder-woman-early-critics-reactions/

early critics reaction...
#beingpositive #fingerscrossed
#ww_rules
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:46am On May 19, 2017
vickSamuel:
www.screenrant.com/wonder-woman-early-critics-reactions/

early critics reaction...
#beingpositive #fingerscrossed
#ww_rules
and here was the m0vie they said was crap.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:54am On May 19, 2017
Queen Mera of Atlantic first looks from the set of Aquaman. Courtesy of James Wan.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by dhex(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2017
TonySpike:
Queen Mera of Atlantic first looks from the set of Aquaman. Courtesy of James Wan.

every atlantean be looking like they just got out of the shower, i wonder how they will do her make-up though

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2017
TonySpike:
Some good news for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Batman V. Superman’ Lands Spot On All-Time Best Selling Blu-Rays List

http://heroichollywood.com/batman-superman-best-selling-blu-ray/
Doesn't change the fact that the movie is Crap
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:49pm On May 19, 2017
Gmajor:

whether its crap or not, it "doesn't change the fact that the movie" made its m0ney, which ir0nically was the purpose of it beinG Made Anyway. I can't Just say that for s0me0ne i know On naiRaland though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2017
Minemrys:

whether its crap or not, it "doesn't change the fact that the movie" made its m0ney, which ir0nically was the purpose of it beinG Made Anyway. I can't Just say that for s0me0ne i know On naiRaland though.
thanks to fan boys nah.
I wish everyone can be like me - admiring a movie because it's good not because a particular studio produced it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:10pm On May 19, 2017
Gmajor:

thanks to fan boys nah.
I wish everyone can be like me - admiring a movie because it's good not because a particular studio produced it.
yea.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:15pm On May 19, 2017
dhex:

every atlantean be looking like they just got out of the shower, i wonder how they will do her make-up though

The movie will mainly have underwater themes for at least 60% of the scenes. So, be prepared to see more showers on most of the set pics. I heard that Zack Snyder proposed the technology to be applied for the underwater scenes. It has already been applied in Justice league shooting.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:22pm On May 19, 2017
TonySpike:

The movie will mainly have underwater themes for at least 60% of the scenes. So, be prepared to see more showers on most of the set pics. I heard that Zack Snyder proposed the technology to be applied for the underwater scenes. It has already been applied in Justice league shooting.
i hope the effects are good. In other news, trust our n0llywood who would s0on make a m0vie abt aquaman or the marine spirits, lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 740megawatts: 3:38pm On May 19, 2017
Gmajor:

There are millions of people like me around world that absolutely disagree with you. Not even after watching the 3 hour Ultimate edition.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 9:19pm On May 19, 2017
Early reviews say that WW doesn't suck. Grateful for that, since WW is DC/WB last straw for me 'cause if it sucks they ain't getting my money anymore. I'd just get the worst dub for all their upcoming DCEU films and seed the hell out of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONiW6__i1Nw

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2017
cao:
Early reviews say that WW doesn't suck. Grateful for that, since WW is DC/WB last straw for me 'cause if it sucks they ain't getting my money anymore. I'd just get the worst dub for all their upcoming DCEU films and seed the hell out of them.

I really liked the animated Wonder Woman movie so I think this one would also be good
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 10:52pm On May 19, 2017
Gmajor:

I really liked the animated Wonder Woman movie so I think this one would also be good
DC/WB kills it in their animated department, everybody knows that... even if Bruce Timm is slowly trying to ruin some things.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by HyDef(m): 12:20am On May 20, 2017
cao:

They seem REALLY excited. I'm going to watch this one for sure, after my exams.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:21am On May 20, 2017
cao:

DC is slowly taking over its place...am glad but i will see the movie 1st before anything else. I don't trust these critics. its a movie abt a feminist icon there's no way it was going to have bad reviews...ghost busters anyone?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by vickSamuel: 11:54am On May 20, 2017
Minemrys:

DC is slowly taking over its place...am glad but i will see the movie 1st before anything else. I don't trust these critics. its a movie abt a feminist icon there's no way it was going to have bad reviews...ghost busters anyone?

yea... but ghost busters was crap... i mean seriously... big pile of crap...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:59pm On May 20, 2017
vickSamuel:

yea... but ghost busters was crap... i mean seriously... big pile of crap...
but it got great reviews from critics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.