Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237852 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
pu7pl3:

Bro, that means they about to make Black Adam comic book accurate...that means if they don't amp up DCEU Supes and Shazam, Black Adam stomps them both
I hope they are working in tune with other DC director, and not that they are going their own way and doing things just how they wish, unless if DC isn't doing DCEU again. Cus over-powering Black Adam while shazarm is looking weaker won't make sense. I really do hope DC has a road map and plan now
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
pu7pl3:

Na 1 person o...of I carry babe na 10k....naija movies na 2k then mid movies like the hitman's wife bodyguard na 3500

Blockbusters like SS and BW na 5k....this PH genesis wan cut person head...I'm still scouting for cheaper cinemas sha but no much options here like in Lagos

I'll surely watch Batman in theaters even if na 10k for 1 person grin cheesy
I thought am the only one crazy abt Batman movies o. My fav super hero in the universe
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
This dude gonna whop Superman and Shazam’s ass
is this real? I love the costume already, looks better than Shazam's IMO. Dewayne na sure guy anyways
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Skseries:
I thought am the only one crazy abt Batman movies o. My fav super hero in the universe

Lol, he is also my favourite grin grin my friends IRL even call me Batman grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Skseries:
I hope they are working in tune with other DC director, and not that they are going their own way and doing things just how they wish, unless if DC isn't doing DCEU again. Cus over-powering Black Adam while shazarm is looking weaker won't make sense. I really do hope DC has a road map and plan now

I think Shazam is going to be amped up in this 2nd movie...I don't know about Superman tho, Cavill's status is still unknown
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
pu7pl3:

I think Shazam is going to be amped up in this 2nd movie...I don't know about Superman tho, Cavill's status is still unknown
don't worry, black Clark Kent is coming to talk about black oppression and lay the smack down on Black Adam. cool cool

The only concern I have of this movie is, are we getting Black Adam as Dwayne Johnson or Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
100naira:
don't worry, black Clark Kent is coming to talk about black oppression and lay the smack down on Black Adam. cool cool

The only concern I have of this movie is, are we getting Black Adam as Dwayne Johnson or Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam?

Lol, I see what you did there but I think it's the latter cos this one has a more serious Tone

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
This dude gonna whop Superman and Shazam’s ass

I REALLY hope he gets to fight Henry Cavil's Superman cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol, I see what you did there but I think it's the latter cos this one has a more serious Tone
make we Shaa no see Hobbs and Shaw Black Adam be the koko.

I don't know much about Black Adam but I dey de rock back for his movies grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
She's busy as fuvk...

Now off to start shooting Babylon and WB's Barbie.

She needs the rest sha. Easily the most developed character in DCEU currently. Hope we see Poison Ivy when next she graces the screen.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Skseries:
is this real? I love the costume already, looks better than Shazam's IMO. Dewayne na sure guy anyways
It’s from Dwayne’s Instagram
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Peacemaker confirmed by Gunn to appear in multiple DC projects. grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
100naira:
make we Shaa no see Hobbs and Shaw Black Adam be the koko.

I don't know much about Black Adam but I dey de rock back for his movies grin

I'm sure he will do real justice to it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol. grin

True. I await the year Naija movie will gross #1bn.
If in naira, they do lol. 1billion naira is 10 million dollars bro. But them no dey talk am out like Hollywood.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Minemrys:

If in naira, they do lol. 1billion naira is 10 million dollars bro. But them no dey talk am out like Hollywood.
Nickshrapnel:
Naira, achievable. Dollar, i don’t think so, for now.
You people sef funny oo. How the fvvk you think I'm referring in dollars still dey shock me. Omo x10000000 shocked

Even China and Japan with Economic powerhouses never do aam, talkless of Naija. undecided

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol, he is also my favourite grin grin my friends IRL even call me Batman grin grin
lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2021
Someone made the edit

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2021
100naira:

like how james wan made Aquaman into Jason Momoa right? Let's see how they approach it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Most of WB movie franchises made their fame and money during the early 2000s to 2012/13. One thing in life is that you can't always be on the top forever. Even disney was nowhere during this period until the 2009/2011 with Marvel and star wars.

Right now, WB has to gradually bring back these same franchises again which I believe they are doing.

As for conjuring being a midfish is totally wrong as the Conjuring verse is one of the most profitable movie franchises out there.
ogini bu conjuring universe again oo? Make Una school me abeg grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ZoeyJ(f): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
BankyGee:

Believe cool
Hollawink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Topmaike007:
ogini bu conjuring universe again oo? Make Una school me abeg grin

Here you go bro

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Conjuring_Universe
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
abduleez1:

You people sef funny oo. How the fvvk you think I'm referring in dollars still dey shock me. Omo x10000000 shocked

Even China and Japan with Economic powerhouses never do aam, talkless of Naija. undecided
Lol...baba the matter sef tire me na. I been think say na person hack your phone type am before I reason say na naira you dey talk.
Our films for dey gross well in naira currency oh but aba and alaba boys no go let am. Those things no dey let us promote films the way Hollywood dey advertise their films. Cause with the way some of our films are written and acted now, people would really love to watch them. Aside that, the cinema culture in Naija is poor. Only Abuja, pH, Lagos and I think 3 other states have cinemas. If you count, I don't think we have 40 cinemas in Naija, if not we get people wey go want throwaway money from time to time.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Skseries:
like how james wan made Aquaman into Jason Momoa right? Let's see how they approach it
The recent Aquaman comics has Arthur curry behaving like Jason Momoa played him. In looks, he takes on the appearance of the old Aquaman. So, he wasn't playing Jason Momoa.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
The supremacy of Wonder Woman is still unmatched...

Other female led movies from both Marvel and DC still dey learn work
Birds of prey, WW84, Black Widow and Captain Marvel.... I can't re-watch any of these films
They are all trash

I hope WB go back to the drawing board, bring back the Wonder Woman I used to know
Teach these fvckers how to make a proper female led movie

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Minemrys:

Lol...baba the matter sef tire me na. I been think say na person hack your phone type am before I reason say na naira you dey talk.
Our films for dey gross well in naira currency oh but aba and alaba boys no go let am. Those things no dey let us promote films the way Hollywood dey advertise their films. Cause with the way some of our films are written and acted now, people would really love to watch them. Aside that, the cinema culture in Naija is poor. Only Abuja, pH, Lagos and I think 3 other states have cinemas. If you count, I don't think we have 40 cinemas in Naija, if not we get people wey go want throwaway money from time to time.
Lol.

I think the cinemas go pass 40. Maybe close to hundred.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
Fvvk yeah. Progress!!

I go sha download previous seasons just before this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
abduleez1:
Fvvk yeah. Progress!!

I go sha download previous seasons just before this. cheesy

Thank God I'm all caught up grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
pu7pl3:

Thank God I'm all caught up grin
I still dey back back oo. I never start sef. And na since last year I mark am to watch. cry
I been plan to rewatch Justice League shows.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
abduleez1:

I still dey back back oo. I never start sef. And na since last year I mark am to watch. cry
I been plan to rewatch Justice League shows.

Lol, when is it dropping? Make I know if you get time

Modified: 21st of October, you have time bruh

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Omo see as o dey miss God tier entertainment. Infinite Frontier. cry cry

Quintessence in the mud. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Since Flash is doing Multiverse, I hope to seeing another Supergirl. grin kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.