Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1243166 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ngl, I thought she was gonna kill the one who knocked her out.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emmynator:

Guy, why person go give you gun make you kill am? It's like someone saying you should choose between cake or death, it's a no brainer and Jason counted on that.

Damn, that will be a serious blow on their morale.

and She was forming not to love the guy before o, I didn't even know the love was toomuch and would cloud her judgement like that

Nightwing should have disarmed her too
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Ngl, I thought she was gonna kill the one who knocked her out.

She was out of character for that tbh...instead she saddled them with Peacemaker
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by l69l: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emmynator:
Spoiler spoiler spoiler.

Damn, titans season 3 so far is a banger, i didn't expect hank's death. embarassed embarassed
Dove is going to kill herself for pressing that button.

Red hood is a better villain already.
I still wonder how Jason managed to fake his death enough to fool batman.

We are yet to hear anything from starfire sister who came to earth as part of the cliffhanger of the previous season.

And Gar needs to learn how to turn to more animals please.
BlackFire will be later in d season n Beast will turn to another animal also.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

and She was forming not to love the guy before o, I didn't even know the love was toomuch and would cloud her judgement like that

Nightwing should have disarmed her too

Night wing decided to go talk no justu, and he didn't want her pressing the trigger while he is trying to disarm her, i guess it's all part of the plot sha.
Titans has shown not to have regards, they kill anyone and hank is just as dispensable.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
l69l:

BlackFire will be later in d season n Beast will turn to another animal also.

That will be nice.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emmynator:

Night wing decided to go talk no justu, and he didn't want her pressing the trigger while he is trying to disarm her, i guess it's all part of the plot sha.
Titans has shown not to have regards, they kill anyone and hank is just as dispensable.

and they can't bring him back cos his body has been blown to bits...or can they?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
pu7pl3:

and they can't bring him back cos his body has been blown to bits...or can they?

They can't, they already have Donna they are trying to bring back to life. Having two is going to be stale plot.

Where them carry my babe raven go now? Make she better abort that yeye resurrection mission come and come back on screen.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emmynator:

They can't, they already have Donna they are trying to bring back to life. Having two is going to be stale plot.

Where them carry my babe raven go now? Make she better abort that yeye resurrection mission come and come back on screen.

And Donna is actually super so bringing her back is more feasible...

Didn't know you had the hits for Raven, thread carefully tho...I heard her dad was a devilish lunatic
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emmynator:
Spoiler spoiler spoiler.

Damn, titans season 3 so far is a banger, i didn't expect hank's death. embarassed embarassed

We are yet to hear anything from starfire sister who came to earth as part of the cliffhanger of the previous season.

I literally just finished the episode

damn, why TF did Hank have to die
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emmynator:

Guy, why person go give you gun make you kill am? It's like someone saying you should choose between cake or death, it's a no brainer and Jason counted on that.

Damn, that will be a serious blow on their morale.

Asiin angry angry

Now, we'll be forced to watch her emotional breakdown. I wish the bomb on her instead angry
I wonder what's going to happen to her now, someone she loved died and she was the killer.

But Hank sef na mumu, you con off cloth enter dirty pool, lose guard Stupid
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Emmynator:

Dick will take the blame again as he's done in the previous seasons. He startled her n she pulled the trigger grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
I don't like how Bruce was portrayed in the series tho, they made him look like a psychopath. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tarvel:
I don't like how Bruce was portrayed in the series tho, they made him look like a psychopath. angry
Minemrys:

Not a psychopath. Just emotionless. That's how Batman is. Affleck played it the same way.

Bruce is a psychopath
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tarvel:
Not a psychopath. Just emotionless. That's how Batman is. Affleck played it the same way.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:57am On Aug 16, 2021
pu7pl3:

Didn't know you had the hits for Raven, thread carefully tho...I heard her dad was a devilish lunatic

The guy never know market wey him wan buy. E be like say him no like him sanity. Na when him suffer demonic possession him go know Wetin dey sup. grin grin

[img]https://c./UcDluKkOFgAAAAAM/samuel-l-jackson-pulp-fiction.gif[/img]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by finalboss(m): 1:06am On Aug 16, 2021
pu7pl3:

grin trigon, darksied's nightmare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Katsuki: 2:20am On Aug 16, 2021
Emmynator:
Spoiler spoiler spoiler.

He's turned to a snake na
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Tarvel:

Asiin angry angry

Now, we'll be forced to watch her emotional breakdown. I wish the bomb on her instead angry
I wonder what's going to happen to her now, someone she loved died and she was the killer.

na even she make him be that soft for the guy, he wanted to just kill him, na her yeye talk make am reconsider

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2021
pu7pl3:

Yeah, Amazon stuff, I just hope it's not a way to phase out Raven, and it actually happens that she revives Donna.

My dad will take care of her dad, and i will take care of her. grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Tarvel:

I literally just finished the episode

damn, why TF did Hank have to die

I really don't know, why did hank even fall for that shit, it's part of the plot is all I can say.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Tarvel:

Asiin angry angry

Yeah, same old, same old, we will watch a bitchy dove, i just hope it doesn't make the movie dull, i want me more action.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 7:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Tarvel:

Dick will take the blame again as he's done in the previous seasons. He startled her n she pulled the trigger grin

grin grin grin
The guy like to dey chop blame ehn.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2021
Tarvel:
Batman is a psychopath, that's how he deals with Gotham.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2021
Katsuki:

He's turned to a snake na
Beast boy has the potential to turn into any animal he can think of, forgive me for not being satisfied with him transforming to two animals.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2021
abduleez1:

The guy never know market wey him wan buy. E be like say him no like him sanity. Na when him suffer demonic possession him go know Wetin dey sup. grin grin

[img]https://c./UcDluKkOFgAAAAAM/samuel-l-jackson-pulp-fiction.gif[/img]

grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2021
Emmynator:

Yeah, Amazon stuff, I just hope it's not a way to phase out Raven, and it actually happens that she revives Donna.

My dad will take care of her dad, and i will take care of her. grin grin grin

Who is your daddy? cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2021
finalboss:

grin trigon, darksied's nightmare.

Nobody is Darkseid's Nightmare sha grin... Darkseid is the nightmare
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
pu7pl3:

Who is your daddy? cheesy
Here you go grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
pu7pl3:

Nobody is Darkseid's Nightmare sha grin... Darkseid is the nightmare

Taa, Shaataap there. angry

Darkseid's Nightmare is SANTA!! grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Emmynator:

Here you go grin

Your daddy is bad grin but Trigon is badder
Don't just let him know bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
abduleez1:

Taa, Shaataap there. angry

Darkseid's Nightmare is SANTA!! grin grin

lmaoooo grin grin what!!!?? How?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.