Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,336 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1296415 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (1549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

That visuals is far better than the mandalorian. Im still in shock shocked

Will watch it over the weekend

I dey tell you. I'm lining it up this weekend. cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
Disney is in another litigation battle. But this time for the marvel characters.

This is why I always appreciate the fact that WB owns DC characters and no nonsense litigation issh but some people will never appreciate until they lose it all

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
Disney is in another litigation battle. But this time for the marvel characters.

This is why I always appreciate the fact that WB owns DC characters and no nonsense litigation issh but some people will never appreciate until they lose it all

Imagine Disney losing this case and Ditko sells spiderman to Amazon or better still, WB? cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Mickey mouse got a lot of money...
They should drop something for boys

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
BlackManta:

Mickey mouse got a lot of money...
They should drop something for boys

You will be shocked that there are bigger boys.

Right now, mickey mouse is still in huge debt especially after 20th fox purchase.

If they lose this case, these characters will likely go to Netflix,Amazon, Apple or better still WB cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Omo, too much content. shocked

Hope they follow all this through....

Seems a Nightwing movie devt isn't dead yet. cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

You will be shocked that there are bigger boys.

Right now, mickey mouse is still in huge debt especially after 20th fox purchase.

If they lose this case, these characters will likely go to Netflix,Amazon, Apple or better still WB cool
WB's AT&T is also broke. Reason why they selling part ownership to Discovery.

The money boys (Trillion dollar corporations) Apple and Amazon are who's really in the competition if it gets to that.
Netflix acquiring so much content and IPs now but they can't compete with these two in terms of cash.
Apple is already letting people know they serious with its Emmys win (Ted Lasso). Unafraid to also spend the cash on big projects (Foundation and SEE).
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
abduleez1:

I dey tell you. I'm lining it up this weekend. cheesy

Are all the episodes dropping at once?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

Are all the episodes dropping at once?

Nah, I'm not sure. I don't think so.

Most likely first 3 episodes. They need repeat viewers and keeping subscribers. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
abduleez1:

Nah, I'm not sure. I don't think so.

Most likely first 3 episodes. They need repeat viewers and keeping subscribers. grin

that means it will be long before I start it...till today I've not watched Mandalorian s2
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Omo this month is series overload.... sad

Y: The Last Man, Sex Education, SEE, Doom Patrol, Foundation, The Morning Show
I never even start any of these and space no dey. embarassed

Next Month and the rest of this Fall is worse. How I wan take cope. cry cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

that means it will be long before I start it...till today I've not watched Mandalorian s2

Two episodes out... CONFIRMED.

Lol, not only you. I also haven't started Mandalorian S2. grin grin Stargirl
Titans; still at Ep-4.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
pu7pl3:

As for me I ain't waiting for any w@nker to Spoil it for me. I jump onto it asap.
Also wanna be first to announce new masterpiece. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
abduleez1:

Two episodes out... CONFIRMED.

Lol, not only you. I also haven't started Mandalorian S2. grin grin Stargirl
Titans; still at Ep-4.

I'm following Stargirl and Titans bumper to bumper with my WWE, that's what's taking most of my screen time

I'll start Doom patrol when I finish either one of Stargirl or Titan..the first one to finish will be replaced by Doom Patrol

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Doom Patrol still the same as when it first aired. No character development. Characters still whining about same thing they whined about in season 1. When will the writers let these characters grow? I guess it's time I stopped watching.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
abduleez1:
Omo this month is series overload.... sad

Y: The Last Man, Sex Education, SEE, Doom Patrol, Foundation, The Morning Show
I never even start any of these and space no dey. embarassed

Next Month and the rest of this Fall is worse. How I wan take cope. cry cry

I'll squeeze in See, Mandalorian 2 and Superman & Lois before the year ends grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:27am On Sep 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

I'll squeeze in See, Mandalorian 2 and Superman & Lois before the year ends grin

Same plan too. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:32am On Sep 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

I'm following Stargirl and Titans bumper to bumper with my WWE, that's what's taking most of my screen time

I'll start Doom patrol when I finish either one of Stargirl or Titan..the first one to finish will be replaced by Doom Patrol

Foundation and DP are my priority now. I'll try to squeeze in Y: The Last Man, Midnight Mass, Titans, SEE and Star Girl later.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 12:55am On Sep 25, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

WB could have also lose the right to both Batman and Superman too.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2021
abduleez1:

Foundation and DP are my priority now. I'll try to squeeze in Y: The Last Man, Midnight Mass, Titans, SEE and Star Girl later.

I better pass you guy grin grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IbrahimMav: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2021
Can someone explain the reading order for Scott Snyders American Vampire?

I saw something new called “American Vampire 1976”. Is it a prequel? Sequel? Spin-off?
What do I read first?

If anyone has read American Vampire, do you recommend it?

pu7pl3

abduleez1

Verifiedstalin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2021
IbrahimMav:

I saw something new called “American Vampire 1976”. Is it a prequel? Sequel? Spin-off?
What do I read first?

pu7pl3

abduleez1

Verifiedstalin

Omo bro this is old stuff o and I can't lie I didn't follow the series, I just read some issues here and there and when Scott wrote this I didn't even know him but I'm sure there are about 15 issues before that "1979" issue

If you're interested I suggest you search for issue 1 (#1)

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2021
IbrahimMav:

Yeah. It is such an inventive, original, and incredible series. The characters are unique and three dimensional, they grow and change and surprise you. The art is unbelievable, the plot never stagnates and always surprises. It’s a really interesting take on vampire mythos and has some fantastic characters in Pearl and Skinner. It's leagues beyond anything else Scott Snyder has done. Only The Severed comes close.

IbrahimMav:

Let's see... I haven't read them in a while but I think the right order is...

• American Vampire (issues 1-34)

• American Vampire: Second Cycle (1-11)

• American Vampire 1976 (1-10)

In between the first American Vampire and Second Cycle, there are three spinoff issues namely, Survival of the Fittest, Lord of Nightmares, and Long Road to Hell. There are couple of anthology issues too.

IbrahimMav:

It's a sequel. It's the last volume you read.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

Yeah. It is such an inventive, original, and incredible series. The characters are unique and three dimensional, they grow and change and surprise you. The art is unbelievable, the plot never stagnates and always surprises. It’s a really interesting take on vampire mythos and has some fantastic characters in Pearl and Skinner. It's leagues beyond anything else Scott Snyder has done. Only The Severed comes close.

In between the first American Vampire and Second Cycle, there are three spinoff issues namely, Survival of the Fittest, Lord of Nightmares, and Long Road to Hell. There are couple of anthology issues too.

Scott has surpassed this with his Batman runs and most recently the Death Metal series

This one no be DCEU no dey cap undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

Scott has surpassed this with his Batman runs and most recently the death metal series

This one no be DCEU no dey cap undecided

I’m a big fan of all the Court of Owls stuff, and I think Zero Year is a ton of fun, but I'm lukewarm on the rest of his Batman run.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IbrahimMav: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

Omo bro this is old stuff o and I can't lie I didn't follow the series, I just read some issues here and there and when Scott wrote this I didn't even know him but I'm sure there are about 15 issues before that "1979" issue

If you're interested I suggest you search for issue 1 (#1)

Alright, thanks.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IbrahimMav: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

Nice, much obliged. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

I’m a big fan of all the Court of Owls stuff, and I think Zero Year is a ton of fun, but I'm lukewarm on the rest of his Batman run.

well I'm not surprised...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IbrahimMav: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Got em sorted. Time to feast cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Netflix's TUDUM is here.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

I better pass you guy grin grin grin grin

Lol, I know. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
IbrahimMav:

No I don't read Scott's American Vampire.

But I do ocassionally checkout his Justice League comic run.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (1549) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.