Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1239943 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Minemrys:

Actually, Batman is made to look cool cause of his villains.

Batman was cool before those villains were created, rest
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Minemrys:

Actually I am more a Spiderman fan. He is so relatable. Then there's Superman who I kinda relate with somehow. Many DC characters are relatable safe for bats who writers thought to make cool.
For me bats is the most relatable of them all. He is cool but struggles sometimes; a lot of the times. Spiderman is my second favorite but I place Batman way ahead of him

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

Batman was cool before those villains were created, rest
Even with crappy villains, Batman is still cool and relatable and everything minemrys claims he is not
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
phr0nesis:

Even with crappy villains, Batman is still cool and relatable and everything minemrys claims he is not

Please help me tell him o
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
DC comics has been destroyed.
Superman son Jon is now gay angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
TheHulk616:

Bisexual not gay

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Treyknowles:

Bisexual not gay
any of those abnormal things angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by samistry(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2021
They go soon cancel her
Nickshrapnel:
grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
samistry:
They go soon cancel her
Those LGBTQ people no get joy at all. They can cancel anything. Very toxic set of human beings

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Chai, reading this thread was a bad idea, una don spoil Injustice for me cry
Make i run go watch am.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2021
TheHulk616:
This is the world now. You just have to learn to unlearn somethings or look the other way. The world is now political.

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2021
phr0nesis:

Those LGBTQ people no get joy at all. They can cancel anything. Very toxic set of human beings
It's the liberal world. But the beauty of it is that, it will reach a time it will get out of hand and it will stop. Give it time. Nature always fights back.

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2021
Minemrys:

It's the liberal world. But the beauty of it is that, it will reach a time it will get out of hand and it will stop. Give it time. Nature always fights back.
No, it will reach a time when people won’t care if they make Batman a transgender. It’s never stopping, we are fuckin ourself to oblivion.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
No, it will reach a time when people won’t care if they make Batman a transgender. It’s never stopping, we are fuckin ourself to oblivion.
You're right.
I once read a rumor that marvel will make Spiderman (Ben Riley) Gay in the Mcu cry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
It will but it will be long. It's the cycle of life. Civilization rises, civilization falls.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
webhead:
You're right.
I once read a rumor that marvel will make Spiderman (Ben Riley) Gay in the Mcu cry
Why is that painful to you? Don't you have like more than 2 straight spidermen already?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
samistry:
They go soon cancel her
She's a conservative and log cabin republicans (it's the nickname for queer conservatives) will back her up
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by naijasensei: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Minemrys:

Nolan films usually have plot holes like in TDKR, how did bane and his crew get motorcycles into the bank or wall Street without anyone knowing? Or how it became night all of a sudden. But batbale did what a normal human does. He wasn't all knowing, he had emotions and exhibited them.
As for the tabs thing, I get he should. Of course he is a business man and all business people have back up plans but spying on the league and their various work of life is just doing what the plot wants him to. It's way overboard. And out of character. Going by how it is, Batman need not care much about green arrow as he isn't a threat and even at that, he probably should have alot to worry about than a vigilante of star city.

Are you kidding me? If I am Batman, and there is someone on my team who never misses his shots - I will put extra tabs on such an individual. It is obvious you do not understand Batman very well because this is not the first time he is doing this. Batman has contingency plans for ALL the league members.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by naijasensei: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Minemrys:

Actually I am more a Spiderman fan. He is so relatable. Then there's Superman who I kinda relate with somehow. Many DC characters are relatable safe for bats who writers thought to make cool.

The comic book characters I relate the most with are Batman, and Ironman. I can't relate with Superman - he is overpowered, has a glaring weakness the universe knows about, always holds back in a fight, and he also has so many powers.
I can relate with Batman because his character shows that with strict training, discipline, and self-denial - nothing is impossible to achieve. You can even end up arm wrestling with gods.
Ironman's character on the other hand reveals the ingenuity of the human mind. If your mind is suitably advanced, you can build almost anything in any situation. As the original Ironman movie states "heroes are built, not born". I love the fact that a physically unimpressive, not so disciplined, alcoholic Tony Stark can (with the aid of technology fashioned by his mind) stand toe to toe with the Hulk.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
WB has done two test screening for The Batman and multiple reports are saying it's a horror film

The Riddler is a serial killer

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hope you guys are ready!! cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Saturday cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
BlackManta:
Saturday cool

You beat me to it cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
Hope you guys are ready!! cool
How are you guys able to access Twitter again?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Minemrys:

How are you guys able to access Twitter again?
Even I that don’t use twitter knows how guys access it. Use a VPN.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by randomShek: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Injustice

I couldn’t take it anymore after I saw the fvckery that was Dick’s death. I didn’t expect much after seeing the animation from the trailer (should have stuck to the game graphics or at least JL:Dark/ JL:War animation imo) but sitting through 78 minutes of ridiculously inaccurate content?

Lol. Fvck whoever approved this taint to the Injustice franchise

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kinzo980: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
What are the writers of Titans doing with the Dick Grayson character? The way he treats his teammates makes him look like the villain. He decides to abandon his teammates which included two kryptonians and instead enlists the help of turncoat Jason to fight Crane.
Also, he's always having an hallucination/dream sequence near the end of each season that seems to solve his issues, only to start over the following season.
Aside from Jason who keeps going back and forth every other episode, Dick is my most loathed character this season.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
randomShek:
Injustice

I couldn’t take it anymore after I saw the fvckery that was Dick’s death. I didn’t expect much after seeing the animation from the trailer (should have stuck to the game graphics or at least JL:Dark/ JL:War animation imo) but sitting through 78 minutes of ridiculously inaccurate content?

Lol. Fvck whoever approved this taint to the Injustice franchise

I'm with you on this...

I have read the comic books and played the games, so watching that animation left a sour taste in my mouth...
The way they killed Flash made me angry, the worst part is that nobody remembered him after he died.
The pacing was too fast.
Dick Grayson's return was done badly, didn't take long and boom he's back.
In the comic, it was a Deadman's death that paved the way for Dick's return.
But the JL Dark didn't even show.

Why didn't they turn this into a limited series like Invincible instead of jampacking everything under an hour and 18 mins long film.

A missed opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
This movie borrowed a leaf from Geoff John's Batman earth one

Bruce was a loner there and mental illness was a major part of his family's history, his maternal side.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by randomShek: 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
BlackManta:

I'm with you on this...

I have read the comic books and played the games, so watching that animation left a sour taste in my mouth...
The way they killed Flash made me angry, the worst part is that nobody remembered him after he died.
The pacing was too fast.

Why didn't they turn this into a limited series like Invincible instead jampacking everything under an hour and 18 mins long film.

A missed opportunity.

Lots of god-tier content to capitalize for each year in the comics (and the game chapters) but naaah, they decided to pull that injustice against Injustice.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
BlackManta:

I'm with you on this...

The pacing was too fast.

Why didn't they turn this into a limited series like Invincible instead of jampacking everything under an hour and 18 mins long film.

A missed opportunity.

Too many storylines crammed into one animated movie. Later, they will say Snyder crammed too much into one movie. I was a little disappointed with this animation after watching a better DC animation, Batman The Long halloween. It's a shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.