Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,905 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1249531 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
My own is, If DC do anyhow with our GL series, we go riot....
That's all....

And, they better make Jon a bada$s...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
AnfieldFan:
My own is, If DC do anyhow with our GL series, we go riot....
That's all....

And, they better make Jon a bada$s...
you know the final output already, trash

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by typicalgamer(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
TheHulk616:
that's what you think which is wrong

Did some research and I admit defeat partially but I admit I was wrong
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, grin grin scaredy cats.

Well, with no Chadwick Boseman (God bless his soul) it will be harder battling Flash. The multiverse and Batmen is a fvvking draw. It's a tough battle man even for MCU's BP 2.

Na that their Avatar 2 chess game with Aquaman 2 they funny me for December. grin

Lemme go and balance check slate sef... I wan see something. grin
Don't count your chickens yet.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Gmajor:
Still on the Injustice rant...
why was The Flash even in that movie?
In the comics, he played a major role in the Injustice event. However, in this movie he was very irrelevant.
As a matter of fact, he died in the first few minutes and nobody even mentioned his death or spoke about it ever again. This is total BS
I suppose that he was removed from the movie so that people wont ask why the flash cant just go back in time and foil the Jokers plan. however there is another way in which they could have taken the flash out of the equation without raising any questions.
They could have simply said that the flash has been away from some time and that they suspect that he is in the speed force. shikina.
Injustice just had lazy Writing. You don't even need to write flash off. After flashpoint flash doesn't use his powers to change time. Simple.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2021
The animated movie and series lineup has me salivating tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Mr. Terrific the 3rd smartest man alive makes stupid arguments
Another injustice rant.
The scene where Mr Terrific and Superman were playing chess was supposed to be a deeply philosophical argument that will demonstrate Mr Terrific’s superior intellect and reasoning ability, but in reality, the arguments that Mr T came up with very silly and riddled with logical fallacies
When I was watching the movie, I thought Superman would have challenged him, but for some reason, this never happens, probably because the writers really wanted to side with batman et al.

Now let’s unpack this stupid pseudo-intellectual conversation masquerading as a perspicacious tete a tete.

So Superman says I want to get rid of gun because that this will result in saving a lot of lives on a daily basis and Mr T says that just because we can do something does not mean we should. He then cites the example of cigarettes killing people.
This is a very stupid point to bring up.
People who smoke are choosing to harm themselves unlike the way guns exist to mostly harm other people. Even if you bring up the concept of 2nd hand smoke, there are legislations against smoking in public. So this is in reality a non sequitur.

Mr T then goes forward to say, imprison anyone who speeds.
This is also another stupid point to bring up in response to getting rid of guns.
the law already imprisons people who over speed and there’s no way to fully prevent people from over speeding and when they do so, punishments for this already exists, there is no logical reason for Superman to intervene in this case.

Lock up anyone who leaves any dangerous dog unchained. Lol. As if unchained dogs does anywhere near the damage that guns do.

And finally he bring up recycling. Like WTF.
All these defenses don’t make sense.

Imagine if the president says I want to revolutionize the healthcare sector and offer free health care to all and then someone says what about education as a reason why reforms should not be made to healthcare.
TL; DR
Mr Terrific is dumb and makes stupid arguments.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Why does my Adventures with Superman look like anime.
Kaycee7:
The animated movie and series lineup has me salivating tongue
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2021
Gmajor:
Another injustice rant.
The scene where Mr Terrific and Superman were playing chess was supposed to be a deeply philosophical argument that will demonstrate Mr Terrific’s superior intellect and reasoning ability, but in reality, the arguments that Mr T came up with very silly and riddled with logical fallacies
When I was watching the movie, I thought Superman would have challenged him, but for some reason, this never happens, probably because the writers really wanted to side with batman et al.

Now let’s unpack this stupid pseudo-intellectual conversation masquerading as a perspicacious tete a tete.

So Superman says I want to get rid of gun because that this will result in saving a lot of lives on a daily basis and Mr T says that just because we can does mean that does not mean we should. He then cites the example of cigarettes killing people.
People who smoke are choosing to harm themselves unlike the way guns exist to mostly harm other people. Even if you bring up the concept of 2nd hand smoke, there are legislations against smoking in public. So this is in reality a non sequitur.

This is also another stupid point to bring up in response to getting rid of guns.
the law already imprisons people who over speed and there’s no way to fully prevent people from over speeding and when they do so, punishments for this already exists, there is no logical reason for Superman to intervene in this case.

Lock up anyone who leaves any dangerous dog unchained. Lol. As if unchained dogs does anywhere near the damage that guns do.

Imagine if the president says I want to revolutionize the healthcare sector and offer free health care to all and then someone says what about education as a reason why reforms should not be made to education.
TL; DR

Lol, you really enjoyed this movie grin grin cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
have you guys seen what Ruby Rose came out to say about CW's Batwoman's working conditions and why she walked away?

Ruby Rose is exposing the Batwoman execs Caroline Dries, Sarah Schechter, Greg Berlanti, and Peter Roth, president of WBTV, for the way they mistreated her and others during her time on the show.
No one is being spared

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
pu7pl3:
have you guys seen what Ruby Rose came out to say about CW's Batwoman's working conditions and why she walked away?

Ruby Rose is exposing the Batwoman execs Caroline Dries, Sarah Schechter, Greg Berlanti, and Peter Roth, president of WBTV, for the way they mistreated her and others during her time on the show.
No one is being spared
Where can I read about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
BankyGee:

No one can explain this?
pu7pl3, Minemyrs, TheKingIsHere, BlackManta, Nickshrapnel undecided

Honestly, I have no idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Where can I read about it?

on Twitter or you follow the original posts on her Instagram story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Gmajor:
Another injustice rant.

So Superman says I want to get rid of gun because that this will result in saving a lot of lives on a daily basis and Mr T says that just because we can does mean that does not mean we should. He then cites the example of cigarettes killing people.

Imagine if the president says I want to revolutionize the healthcare sector and offer free health care to all and then someone says what about education as a reason why reforms should not be made to healthcare.
TL; DR

I was surprised because Mr Terrific did not have a major role in the comics. It was Lex Luthor that became Superman's major strategist and idea man.

I just don't know why Lex was missing in that film.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
BlackManta:

I was surprised because Mr Terrific did not have a major role in the comics. It was Lex Luthor that became Superman's major strategist and idea man.

I just don't know why Lex was missing in that film.
you should know the reason. The comic book and movies industry has been polluted by abnormal people.
When something is coming to the screens, they must sure that they do race swap, gender swap, story swap, color swap, sex swap, and everything swap
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
cool

Despite not living up to my expectations, Fandome 2.0 surpassed last year's event with 44M views.

The event also trended on Twitter in 54 countries.

They used Batman this year to grab the headlines

They better fast track those HBOMax shows and get that 2023 slate sorted out.
As next year is stacked, it's only natural that fans will expect more in 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
BlackManta:

Despite not living up to my expectations, Fandome 2.0 surpassed last year's event with 44M views.

The event also trended on Twitter in 54 countries.

They used Batman this year to grab the headlines

They better fast track those HBOMax shows and get that 2023 slate sorted out.
As next year is stacked, it's only natural that fans will expect more in 2023

I still believe that they will announce Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Afflecks batman movie (or involvement in Batgirl) next to boost next years DCFandome experience.

Also, go watch the China version of DCFandome on Youtube as it is much longer with contents that were not available for the rest of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

I still believe that they will announce Henry Cavill as Superman and Ben Afflecks batman movie (or involvement in Batgirl) next to boost next years DCFandome experience.

Also, go watch the China version of DCFandome on Youtube as it is much longer with contents that were not available for the rest of us

why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
pu7pl3:

why?
Money market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Money market

They keep treating us like this then we keep resorting to the high seas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Happy 80th....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
abduleez1:
Happy 80th....
how many times? angry
Instead DC fans should complain about the upcoming batman games that has no batman angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
TheHulk616:
how many times? angry
Instead DC fans should complain about the upcoming batman games that has no batman angry

E pain me small but we meuve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
pu7pl3:

E pain me small but we meuve
it is not fair, some batman fans are saving money to buy PS5 but they dont know batman wont be in the game.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
TheHulk616:
it is not fair, some batman fans are saving money to buy PS5 but they dont know batman wont be in the game.

unless there is a plot twist in the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
TheHulk616:
It’s not a Batman game though

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nickshrapnel:

Technically it is...it's called "Gotham Knights" and Batman is the first Gotham Knight...

From elseworld stories you can also call it an Azreal game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheHulk616: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
false angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by samistry(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2021
The bad bele force is strong with this one.
TheHulk616:
false angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2021
Gmajor:
Another injustice rant.

So Superman says I want to get rid of gun because that this will result in saving a lot of lives on a daily basis and Mr T says that just because we can do something does not mean we should. He then cites the example of cigarettes killing people.

TL; DR
Actually I thought it was an intelligent argument. You don't see the point. The point is talking about extremism not defense against Superman. Of course, you want to take away guns to keep people safe, but some feel safe owning guns. Just cause there are no guns doesn't mean there would be no one looking to hurt anyone. So terrific points out that, if you take away the guns in the name of keeping people safe, what about other habits equally harmful? Cause taking away guns won't end there. Terrific was only pointing to Superman how extreme he was going. He was bringing an irony to make Superman see how stupid he was acting. Compared to Batman's argument, I preferred terrific's. Batman was all righteous and this is the code nonsense without being empathic compared to Terrific bringing up facts and irony to calm and bring Superman to his senses. He actually did but Superman chose to ignore.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2021
pu7pl3:

No one is being spared
The woman has issues. She is always having probs with people she works with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.