Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,710 members, 7,862,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1256543 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (1544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Skseries:
smiles, Snyder didn't have a proper plan, WB forced him to make a super sequel into a justice league movie, abeg, if WB tells Snyder to jump in fire he will? Not to take the blame away from WB, but do u think Nolan or James wan (who walks away from movies if the story is not good enuf) and some directors will agree to direct a movie if it's not their vision, all bcus a studio is pressurizing them to.

The way u keep shifting any blame from Snyder and dumpling it all on WB is just surprising, 'He was forced to make a movie' lol it's just funny. So the ZJL that he was allowed to make is Vision with the length he wanted was it that fantastic? Was it even close to infinity wars? I will still keep saying it, if Zack was made to cut that movie into 2hrs like the josstice league, I don't think it will have been much better than the original.

And that's why WB will keep failing until they realised their mistakes....
Movies like JL is never suppose to be a 2hrs to 2hrs 30mins movie especially when there is no proper flesh out stories to back/support it.
Even the Avengers: infinity and endgame were way more than 2hrs despite all the sub-plots to plots were already there.
Take James Cameron's Avatar for an example here - that movie didn't even have too much characters going, but yet it was roughly 3hrs. Or you want to say James didn't know what he was doing for making Avatar that long right....
What about Lord of the Rings trilogy too. Are you also saying Peter Jackson too can't tell a good story.....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2022
Jim
SMUAG:

Lie from the pit of hell. Bringing Zack back has never been the point some of us (here) are clamoring for. I hate seeing DCEU trying to be like MCU! Can't DCEU be known for something different, rather than an MCU-wannabe.
It's very clear even to the dafts that almost all of the WB DCEU movies trying so hard to be like the MCU have failed woefully e.g Bird of Prey, WW87 and the recent TSS, but they are definitely not satisfied with it - they still want to go ahead. No wahala, na only dem waka come....
wait like seriously, u are not clamouring for Snyder to come back? Really? With the whole #restorethesnyderverse? Baba TSS wasnt a failure, post Snyder only two movies have done badly, BOP which some even liked and black canery will be appearing in other DC films, And the rubbish WW87 which is totally petty's fault, the script was just bad.

All WB movies last year due to the same day HBO release didn't make money, u Snyder fans are just hating on TSS, mayb bcus it's made by a MCU director lol

And Biko DC isn't copying MCU, WB are allowing director make movie how they envision the movie, just bcus TSS seem like a MCU doesn't mean they are coping, it's simply James gun vision for the movie. Black Adam doesn't seem like an MCU, neither is The batman nor the flash.

So how is DC copying MCU? does Aquaman or Shazam feel like a MCU movie?

What gives me joy is that new directors are taking control of the actors and characters Snyder already directed, we will see the difference in approach, James wan prove a point with Momoa and Aquaman, let's see if muschetti will do same with flash, Affleck already said his best experience with the batman character is in the flash, and he said it is different from Zack approach.

Time will shut u guys up with the whole Snyder shout, same way someone here said I was daft and narrow minded for saying flash point was the best way to fix DCEU, when the news of the flash came out he couldn't talk again Instead made another excuse lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Minemrys:

You needed something that would lead to a justice league, supes death was it. If WB didn't like it, they won't have gone with it. With the way the movie was, Superman wasn't going to go around gathering an army cause he had no idea of darkseid, wonder woman wasn't going to form the league, and Batman wouldn't cause he would see no reason to. The fear that the world was defenseless against an alien threat led to Bruce going on an hunt. Amanda Waller won't have formed task force x. You are talking like WB didn't know of the story before going into production. In fact, they gave Chris Terrio guidelines on what to do with BVS.
Me wanting Snyder back is so we can have a resolution with how the dceu started and then the next progression coming in right away. So it doesn't look like one idea is discarded and the narrative changing entirely.
You are right, I wouldn't want anyone in that toxic relationship again. I hope MCU eventually hire him or Sony. Atleast, those guys tell you what they want before you start.
lol have watched several justice league cartoon and they didn't have to kill supes to form justice league, simply put a big enuf crises and super heroes will turn up to fight and realise they need to work together, a typical example was WW turning up just to help protect the earth in batman V superman, the crisis is enuf to make all hero converge.

My fav justice league cartoon just had an alien invasion to set up justice league

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2022
abduleez1:
Hmmmm....
They will soon find a way to twist this now and defend Snyder lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2022
abduleez1:
Hmmmm....
Key word, "interpretation"
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Minemrys:

Thekingishere said part of the reason Affleck stepped out of the role was cause of his alcohol issues. I never believed that. Lots of actors are alcoholics, and drug users and still pull off roles, i.e Ezra Miller. Affleck first hand witnessed what WB did to the films. He had an idea what he was signing in to, he wouldn't have signed up if it was the trash it later became. He most definitely wouldn't have agreed to film scenes for Snyder cut if Zack had been the problem at the get go.
the fact that some actors went to shoot extra scenes for ZJL gives the impression Zack change his original plan a little just to satisfy the fan plan that wasn't in the original script Joss worked on
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Skseries:
Jimwait like seriously, u are not clamouring for Snyder to come back? Really? With the whole #restorethesnyderverse? Baba TSS wasnt a failure, post Snyder only two movies have done badly, BOP which some even liked and black canery will be appearing in other DC films, And the rubbish WW87 which is totally petty's fault, the script was just bad.

All WB movies last year due to the same day HBO release didn't make money, u Snyder fans are just hating on TSS, mayb bcus it's made by a MCU director lol

And Biko DC isn't copying MCU, WB are allowing director make movie how they envision the movie, just bcus TSS seem like a MCU doesn't mean they are coping, it's simply James gun vision for the movie. Black Adam doesn't seem like an MCU, neither is The batman nor the flash.

So how is DC copying MCU? does Aquaman or Shazam feel like a MCU movie?

What gives me joy is that new directors are taking control of the actors and characters Snyder already directed, we will see the difference in approach, James wan prove a point with Momoa and Aquaman, let's see if muschetti will do same with flash, Affleck already said his best experience with the batman character is in the flash, and he said it is different from Zack approach.

Time will shut u guys up with the whole Snyder shout, same way someone here said I was daft and narrow minded for saying flash point was the best way to fix DCEU, when the news of the flash came out he couldn't talk again Instead made another excuse lol

lol...
The way u dey talk ehn, person wey no know go think say u dey inside WB office now dey work with dem...lmaooo
Make we dey watch na, no b WB wey we don see taya....I laugh in Jamaica...
For the record, James Gunn early days was more leaned towards horror, but the MCU's Kevin Feige changed him and it's that change WB wanted, not his actually root.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2022
SMUAG:

With that stup*d giant villain right....
Story for the gods....
I will pick the first Suicide Squad movie over this MCU movie in DCEU world any day anytime....
lol, there is a reason majority complained abt the old SS and more viewers likes the 2021 TSS better, and like they always say majority carries the vote
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2022
PurpLChi:

Lmao grin thanks for amusing us this morning
u wlc my dear.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2022
PurpLChi:

Their back and forth dey amuse me cos they are both arguing like extremists grin
lol we all know the extremist, they always have an #tag. On the contray they actually amuse me, I always enjoy proving them wrong grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Skseries:
lol, there is a reason majority complained abt the old SS and more viewers likes the 2021 TSS better, and like they always say majority carries the vote

Majority with a catastrophic box office abi.... No wahala, continue....

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2022
SMUAG:

And that's why WB will keep failing until they realised their mistakes....
Movies like JL is never suppose to be a 2hrs to 2hrs 30mins movie especially when there is no proper flesh out stories to back/support it.
Even the Avengers: infinity and endgame were way more than 2hrs despite all the sub-plots to plots were already there.
Take James Cameron's Avatar for an example here - that movie didn't even have too much characters going, but yet it was roughly 3hrs. Or you want to say James didn't know what he was doing for making Avatar that long right....
What about Lord of the Rings trilogy too. Are you also saying Peter Jackson too can't tell a good story.....
lol, avater was engaging all tru the 3hrs, same as Infinity wars and end game, and infact had more characters. BvS was 3hrs more than half of that 3hrs was boring IMO and I think the reviews agrees, I don't have a review with Snyder but I have issue with his movies. Lol comparing BVS and ZJL to avatar, Infinity wars and endgame? They are the highest grossing movie for a reason
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Skseries:
the fact that some actors went to shoot extra scenes for ZJL gives the impression Zack change his original plan a little just to satisfy the fan plan that wasn't in the original script Joss worked on
Lol...it was the post credits scene of not up to 3 mins that were shot. And before Snyder gave up, there were some scenes he would have reshot or added before Whedon came in.
I don't think whatever footage Snyder shot took 3 weeks.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2022
SMUAG:

lol...
The way u dey talk ehn, person wey no know go think say u dey inside WB office now dey work with dem...lmaooo
Make we dey watch na, no b WB wey we don see taya....I laugh in Jamaica...
For the record, James Gunn early days was more leaned towards horror, but the MCU's Kevin Feige changed him and it's that change WB wanted, not his actually root.
lol, we don't have to wait for long, it all starts march 3rd, if that were true, then WB shud be running after the Russo brothers or don't you think so?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Minemrys:

Lol...it was the post credits scene of not up to 3 mins that were shot. And before Snyder gave up, there were some scenes he would have reshot or added before Whedon came in.
I don't think whatever footage Snyder shot took 3 weeks.
If you say so who am I to argue with the lords grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2022
SMUAG:

Majority with a catastrophic box office abi.... No wahala, continue....
Lol, u keep choosing not to acknowledge that the said movie was released on HBO max same day, with pirated copies on the internet 24hrs later,
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2022
Skseries:
lol have watched several justice league cartoon and they didn't have to kill supes to form justice league, simply put a big enuf crises and super heroes will turn up to fight and release they need to work together, a typical example was WW turning up just to help protect the earth in batman V superman, the crisis is enuf to make all hero converge.

My fav justice league cartoon just had an alien invasion to set up justice league
Of course, they didn't have to. But I am sure you slept throughout MOS or BvS to know that Batman was never going to gather a super army basing off his characterization as an Old retired vigilante with a distrust regarding super powered people. Wonder woman wouldn't considering she was done. Superman was just going through an identity crisis after what happened in MOS, he wasn't in to form a league. He hadn't figured out the whole superhero thing. He only swooped in to rescue people. He was barely going out to fight crime. No one knew of any other alien threat that requires an army. No one knew there were other metas till Lex. The story is self explanatory. You don't create something unless there was a catalyst.
In a story that had everything in it, new characters, world building etc, you need a believable way to form the league. And the absence of the most powerful superhero will do that. Or how else would you do it with the story Snyder had to work with knowing you have to do alot in one film?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Minemrys:

Of course, they didn't have to. But I am sure you slept throughout MOS or BvS to know that Batman was never going to gather a super army basing off his characterization as an Old retired vigilante with a distrust regarding super powered people. Wonder woman wouldn't considering she was done. Superman was just going through an identity crisis after what happened in MOS, he wasn't in to form a league. He hadn't figured out the whole superhero thing. He only swooped in to rescue people. He was barely going out to fight crime. No one knew of any other alien threat that requires an army. No one knew there were other metas till Lex. The story is self explanatory. You don't create something unless there was a catalyst.
In a story that had everything in it, new characters, world building etc, you need a believable way to form the league. And the absence of the most powerful superhero will do that. Or how else would you do it with the story Snyder had to work with knowing you have to do alot in one film?
u are completely right I slpt Tru MOS and BVS I remember waking up half way and seeing u in my room with so much joy and admiration for seeing a Snyder crap, lol.

Anyways I will have agreed with all u said if I had not seen other just league cartoon with a better execution, but who am I to argue with u, Snyder bad movies are completely WB faults and we who don't like his movies bcus majority of us are brain dead and we don't know good movie, or we slpt all tru the movies so we don't understand them.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Skseries:
lol, avater was engaging all tru the 3hrs, same as Infinity wars and end game, and infact had more characters. BvS was 3hrs more than half of that 3hrs was boring IMO and I think the reviews agrees, I don't have a review with Snyder but I have issue with his movies. Lol comparing BVS and ZJL to avatar, Infinity wars and endgame? They are the highest grossing movie for a reason
Bros, if I asked you to write a screen play and to direct a film introducing Batman, Wonder woman, Lex Luthor, Barry Allen, Cyborg, Arthur Curry, build on the relationship between Clark and Lois, show their work life, continue the subject matter from the previous film, build a shared universe which wasn't the plan from Inception, bring in some new topics while working with a 3hr run time, there's a lot you can do yet little you can. The Ultimate cut of BVS did the thing justice for what it tried to achieve; aside that Martha moment. What gave it bad publicity was the theatrical cut.
You talk about Avatar like it was some master piece, dude, had that movie not had James Cameron name on it, it would very much have been another movie.
I very much couldn't sit through the film, didn't get the hype for it, not interested in the sequels. That's just my opinion.

But give any director the whole concept of BvS that Terrio and Snyder had to work with, ask them to come up with a story, you won't get anything better than what Snyder and Terrio tried to achieve, without criticisms. A lot was going on in that film that it would have on a normal day needed one more movie to fully flesh out things that it didn't have the luxury to.
Speaking of the avengers infinity war and endgame, had it been forced on Joss Whedon to make immediately after Iron Man 2, it wouldn't have worked out well like it did, cause audiences won't have been connected to various characters or topics, and much explanation will have to be done. In fact the films won't be as we know it.
Any wonder how a director like Raimi fails with Spiderman 3? He had to introduce 3 new characters centred to the narrative, continue the stories of previous film, build on new topics and so on. And that's nothing compared with what Terrio had to write.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Skseries:
u are completely right I slpt Tru MOS and BVS I remember waking up half way and seeing u in my room with so much joy and admiration for seeing a Snyder crap, lol.

Anyways I will have agreed with all u said if I had not seen other just league cartoon with a better execution, but who am I to argue with u, Snyder bad movies are completely WB faults and we who don't like his movies bcus majority of us are brain dead and we don't know good movie, or we slpt all tru the movies so we don't understand them.

Lmao

Well, I guess you should tell WB to get the cartoons transcribed into live action, let's see if it would work.
You know, tell me how the JL could have been formed without Superman dying.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Minemrys:

Bros, if I asked you to write a screen play and to direct a film introducing Batman, Wonder woman, Lex Luthor, Barry Allen, Cyborg, Arthur Curry, build on the relationship between Clark and Lois, show their work life, continue the subject matter from the previous film, build a shared universe which wasn't the plan from Inception, bring in some new topics while working with a 3hr run time, there's a lot you can do yet little you can. The Ultimate cut of BVS did the thing justice for what it tried to achieve; aside that Martha moment. What gave it bad publicity was the theatrical cut.
You talk about Avatar like it was some master piece, dude, had that movie not had James Cameron name on it, it would very much have been another movie.
I very much couldn't sit through the film, didn't get the hype for it, not interested in the sequels. That's just my opinion.

But give any director the whole concept of BvS that Terrio and Snyder had to work with, ask them to come up with a story, you won't get anything better than what Snyder and Terrio tried to achieve, without criticisms. A lot was going on in that film that it would have on a normal day needed one more movie to fully flesh out things that it didn't have the luxury to.
Speaking of the avengers infinity war and endgame, had it been forced on Joss Whedon to make immediately after Iron Man 2, it wouldn't have worked out well like it did, cause audiences won't have been connected to various characters or topics, and much explanation will have to be done. In fact the films won't be as we know it.
[b]Any wonder how a director like Raimi fails with Spiderman 3? [/b]He had to introduce 3 new characters centred to the narrative, continue the stories of previous film, build on new topics and so on. And that's nothing compared with what Terrio had to write.

Not sure this is entirely correct...CBM fans didn't like it very much but general audience liked it....It also did ok with critics and grossed 894.9 million(Grossed more than BVS)...

But I agree with you, Snyder had to do a lot of things with little run-time so he failed understandably...But those characters didn't have soul and I feel even if you gave Snyder more movies, he still wouldn't be able to do that...
Lemme give you an example, Aquaman by Wan left us feeling Aquaman more which in turn makes you invested in his story... Directors sometimes manifest this with a romantic love interest or with something passionate to the character...

Another example; People are looking forward to Peacemaker, why you might ask considering he shared screentime with other characters in an ensemble movie. The answer is simple, Gunn managed to get people invested in the guys story despite a short arc in the movie..

In the first SS movie, Ayer did this with Deadshot and Harley Quinn by humanizing Deadshot through his daughter (Will's a great actor so it helped) and even though the film wasn't too good, it had bright spots..

A director who can make people connect with characters can will always be regarded as better than those who can make great action sequences...

People say a lot about ZJL but I've seen the two and I still reiterate, both movies are more or less the same with the difference being Snyder's work wasn't edited(Everything he filmed was in the movie). Had JL opened in theaters with that 4hour run-time, it might have even performed more poorly than Whedon's own..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Minemrys:

Well, I guess you should tell WB to get the cartoons transcribed into live action, let's see if it would work.
kk
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Minemrys:

I already did
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by PurpLChi: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Not sure this is entirely correct...CBM fans didn't like it very much but general audience liked it....It also did ok with critics and grossed 894.9 million(Grossed more than BVS)...

But I agree with you, Snyder had to do a lot of things with little run-time so he failed understandably...But those characters didn't have soul and I feel even if you gave Snyder more movies, he still wouldn't be able to do that...
Lemme give you an example, Aquaman by Wan left us feeling Aquaman more which in turn makes you invested in his story... Directors sometimes manifest this with a romantic love interest or with something passionate to the character...

Another example; People are looking forward to Peacemaker, why you might ask considering he shared screentime with other characters in an ensemble movie. The answer is simple, Gunn managed to get people invested in the guys story despite a short arc in the movie..

In the first SS movie, Ayer did this with Deadshot and Harley Quinn by humanizing Deadshot through his daughter (Will's a great actor so it helped) and even though the film wasn't too good, it had bright spots..

A director who can make people connect with characters can will always be regarded as better than those who can make great action sequences...

People say a lot about ZJL but I've seen the two and I still reiterate, both movies are more or less the same with the difference being Snyder's work wasn't edited(Everything he filmed was in the movie). Had JL opened in theaters with that 4hour run-time, it might have even performed more poorly than Whedon's own..

There is no way ZSJL would have performed lesser than Whedon's trash...there is no way you can watch both movies and not see the glaring differences unless you're just biased.
The movie was soomany people's best movie for 2021 for a reason.

And talking about the characters didn't have soul is mind boggling...you mentioned Aquaman having a love interest, didn't Clark have Lois Was Batman not still clearly hurting from his parents death??Even WW retired cos of her lover's death.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Minemrys:

Any wonder how a director like Raimi fails with Spiderman 3? He had to introduce 3 new characters centred to the narrative, continue the stories of previous film, build on new topics and so on. And that's nothing compared with what Terrio had to write.
I gave up when u said avater isn't anything special without James Cameron name in it. But bros I fear u oo, ah! No be avatar the cartoon o.

But I done tire for argument, so whatever u say my Lord, u are right!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by PurpLChi: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Zack is a genius and he has already left his mark in Hollywood if grown men can just wake up on a Sunday morning and start arguing about his films.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by PurpLChi: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Skseries:
I gave up when u said avater isn't anything special without James Cameron name in it. But bros I fear u oo, ah! No be avatar the cartoon o.

But I done tire for argument, so whatever u say my Lord, u are right!

you done tire for arguement but you're still arguing...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
PurpLChi:

you done tire for arguement but you're still arguing...
didn't notice I still made an argument, no vex, maybe my definition of argument is different from urs
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by PurpLChi: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
Skseries:
didn't notice I still made an argument, no vex, maybe my definition of argument is different from urs

Still going...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
PurpLChi:

Still going...
okay
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AnfieldFan: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
PurpLChi:

There is no way ZSJL would have performed lesser than Whedon's trash...there is no way you can watch both movies and not see the glaring differences unless you're just biased.
The movie was soomany people's best movie for 2021 for a reason.

And talking about the characters didn't have soul is mind boggling...you mentioned Aquaman having a love interest, didn't Clark have Lois Was Batman not still clearly hurting from his parents death??Even WW retired cos of her lover's death.

So many people's best movie who mostly happen to be DC/ Snyder fans..
Purple, the 4 hour long Justice league movie we saw wouldn't perform much better than Whedon's version...

Superman had a love interest in his movie but didn't have any chemistry; infact, one of my biggest peeves in Man of Steel(and this was really big in the criticism it got) aside letting his father die was how inconsequential Lois was in the movie, their romance felt shoehorned because Clark has to have Lois..

Batman was an emotionless shell who was branding people in BVS(In Snyder's mind, it was supposed to be badass but ultimately,it was flat and lame) .. Someone who's experienced too many losses in his life including the death of Robin stopped pummeling Supes because their mothers share the same names...

I didn't talk about Wonder woman because Patty actually gave her soul...

I won't talk about Snyder again... I'm looking forward to future DCEU releases and wish them the best because I believe MCU needs a prominent competitor...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
I don’t know what you guys have against ZSJL, that movie had everything, if it had released in 2017, the only complaint against it would be the 4 hour run time

(1) (2) (3) ... (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) ... (1544) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.