Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237188 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kaycee7:
Eez like this country no dey vex you enough

Lol, my boss has spoken.

Make I go rest. No time to add join Naija anger.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:55am On Mar 23, 2022
abduleez1:

Na Ogun go fire am. I no even watch the nonsense wey she talk. Even with $600mn that's already a profit point. Around $520mn is break even point.

Maybe I go force myself check rubbish wey she dey yarn.

Don't do it bro

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
BlackManta:

@the emboldened.....

They have already started

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzz4tEE3kyE

Watch how Grace Randolph deliberately left out the fact that Spiderman Homecoming-a reboot, didn't do a billion either.

Then claims The Batman-another reboot should have done a billion because NWH did this and that in a pandemic

Na negativity full that video

I have warned you guys to avoid that w1tch. She does all these video to get views. She lacks credibility.

Where was she when Shang chi, Black widow, Venom, Eternals etc made far less than The Batman? Why didnt she do a video of why they have to make a billion $? grin

I remember, how she used the Snyder cult (not true Snyder cut fans) to increase her followers then later her true self came out some weeks back and told them to move on and forget about Zack coming back to DCEU.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
FUNNIEST SCENE IN THE BATMAN CHALLENGE

Mine:
The scene where Batman was fitting lens into Selina's eyes and stared at her closely and deeply giving the impression that they were having a moment only for us to find out that the modafvcker was just checking if the lens were well fitted. The look on Selina's face was priceless, swears grin

#Xavier
#DCian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
***drags ears**** Na rumour ohhhhhhhhhhh, before you serve yourself breakfast

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
Throwback Memory Of Someone In This Thread grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Xavier5:

Let your warm hands break right through.

Oh how I missed those good old days....

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Xavier5:
FUNNIEST SCENE IN THE BATMAN CHALLENGE

Mine:
The scene where Batman was fitting lens into Selina's eyes and stared at her closely and deeply giving the impression that they were having a moment only for us to find out that the modafvcker was just checking if the lens were well fitted. The look on Selina's face was priceless, swears grin

#Xavier
#DCian
The disappointment in her eyes was glaring grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

I have warned you guys to avoid that w1tch. She does all these video to get views. She lacks credibility.

Where was she when Shang chi, Black widow, Venom, Eternals etc made far less than The Batman? Why didnt she do a video of why they have to make a billion $? grin

I remember, how she used the Snyder cult (not true Snyder cut fans) to increase her followers then later her true self came out some weeks back and told them to move on and forget about Zack coming back to DCEU.

She used them seriously I swear.

That's why when she was still baiting some of them that was believing her bullcrap that Discovery is making some changes just dey vex me.
I guess she gave them what they wanted to hear.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
abduleez1:

That's why when she was still baiting some of them that was believing her bullcrap that Discovery is making some changes just dey vex me.

Oga, she never used any of Snyder fans. Those who truly followed Snyder from MoS knew her well that she never cares about DCEU talkless of Snyder's movies. She and the likes of John Campea are the ones pushing DCEU to be like MCU from the start so Snyder fans know her too well...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Barrywhyte1:

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=kXKIncnU48g&feature=share

you're welcome

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
abduleez1:

That lady is a snake. Anyone that believes her is on his own
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
SMUAG:

Oga, she never used any of Snyder fans. Those who truly followed Snyder from MoS knew her well that she never cares about DCEU talkless of Snyder's movies. She and the likes of John Campea are the ones pushing DCEU to be like MCU from the start so Snyder fans know her too well...

Bros, she used them Wella.

I remember how she interviewed Zack and was forming closeness to zack and the gullible thought she was on their side. Lol

She used them to boost her followers from about 70k to almost 120k.

When she gave them the bitter pill some weeks back, they couldn't believe it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

I remember how she interviewed Zack and was forming closeness to zack and the gullible thought she was on their side. Lol

Leave am make him dey defend wetin no dey there. Like say we no get eyes dey view wetin dey sup.

Na that meeting wey Snyder grant am pain me pass. Yeye woman wey dey whine our universe for years. I guess Snyder get big heart sha. Cos if na me, them no born am well make she near me.

Some still dey ask yeye questions that day wey she yarn dem say no Batfleck. Na only few guys I see wey yarn say she just dey use the fanbase when e favor am. And na true, if dem no give her audience she no go grow as she dey now. Some even dey claim she dey legit at times on things DC. I just dey laff. Person wey dey thief rumor then sharpaly spill make e look like say na insider.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
The disappointment in her eyes was glaring grin

Swears grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Barrywhyte1:

Your brain still dey intact grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 6:21am On Mar 24, 2022
TheKingIsHere:

She didn't use any Snyder fans except the gullible WB fans that she was able to deceive that MCU's way is the only way cbm can be successful...
There are many social media influencers out there that said the same thing about restoring the Snyderverse so those who really know the kinda shitty things she has been saying about Snyder's movies know better. She didn't!
Even on this her video on The Batman she's still making reference to colour, duration and few other stuffs that might have hindered its numbers as against MCU, and these are exactly the tools she will use to turn Matt Reeves fans against WB fans if The Batman's box office numbers didn't get to a particular number..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2022
OG LAMBA..... grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Xavier5:
Na me be Someone.

I don't care how you do it
Just save me
Save me
Come on
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
SMUAG:

same John campea who's fav super hero movie of all time is man of steel? Same guy who loves the Snyder movies that most ppl didn't? I don't he ever pushed for DCEU to be my MCU, I follow him.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Hohenheim(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
You guys still haven't gotten over Zach Snyder?
Na wa o
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Skseries:
same John campea who's fav super hero movie of all time is man of steel? Same guy who loves the Snyder movies that most ppl didn't? I don't he ever pushed for DCEU to be my MCU, I follow him.

Yes, he loved and said MoS is his best cbm, but outside MoS which other early dceu movie did he praise without bringing mcu into it.
Bro, use the internet you will read/see more of his stands against the dceu initial take. He's one of those who spearheaded the words: cbm movies need to be lighthearted, fun, and have hearts. He, Grace, Jon Schnepp, and a few others really help MCU to destroy DCEU iswear...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
SMUAG:

Yes, he loved and said MoS is his best cbm, but outside MoS which other early dceu movie did he praise without bringing mcu into it.
Bro, use the internet you will read/see more of his stands against the dceu initial take. He's one of those who spearheaded the words: cbm movies need to be lighthearted, fun, and have hearts. He, Grace, Jon Schnepp, and a few others really help MCU to destroy DCEU iswear...
Use the internet? Someone I watch his show every single day?

Baba the guy still praises the Snyder movies even more than me, and every time he does I say to myself I wonder what this guy sees in the these movies,

Mayb you should watch his shows and actually listen to what he says.

Am a DC fan but I don't see him as a marvel or DC fanatic, rather the guy genuinely love movies and not just pushing agender.

If he believes CBM should be light hearted like u claim he won't have said the batman was his most anticipated movie of this year neither will he have said he loved it so much

he is one person who kept saying he will rather have an Affleck directed and star batman movies but if that can't happen Pattinson and reeves is a perfect replacement, when everyone else were saying twilight boy and all that.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by webhead: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
The Batman JOKER deleted scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ryY8uzNds
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
Why in the world did Reeves remove a 5 minutes Batman-Joker scene from The Batman.
The scene was freaky and amazing at the same time.

God, Barry Keoghan's Joker is legit. His voice, behavior, laugh, make up and even scarred appearance were just Incredible. This Version seems like a threat to Heath Ledger's

#Xavier
#DCian

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by N2B2: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Xavier5:
Why in the world did Reeves remove a 5 minutes Batman-Joker scene from The Batman.

God, Barry Keoghan's Joker is legit. His voice, behavior, laugh, make up and even scarred appearance were just Incredible. This Version seems like a threat to Heath Ledger's

#Xavier
#DCian

Barry Keoghan is an amazing Joker! Gosh! He was enigmatic from start to finish despite the scene being 5 minutes long. Definitely Batman Arkham game vibes.

I understand why they cut the scene. Many wouldn't agree that Rob's Batman was a top-tier detective if he sought help from the clown prince of crime. Besides, introducing too much of such a brilliant Joker would take focus away from Paul Dano's excellent Riddler.

Matt Reeves has the right idea. Keep Joker elusive, even in the sequel, and breath as much life into other members of the Rogues Gallery as possible. It'll leave fans anticipating Joker's entry.

That's my take, sha.

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
webhead:
The Batman JOKER deleted scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ryY8uzNds

The performance was decent but I'm sorry I don't dig this Joker look. I'm glad it was cut out.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Xavier5:

#Xavier
#DCian
decent performance, more like the one in the Gotham TV show but doesn't fit in the movie, made sense it was cut out.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
abduleez1:

The performance was decent but I'm sorry I don't dig this Joker look. I'm glad it was cut out.
He said something about this version of Joker being grounded. He was born with the mark on his face or something like that.

I’m glad he was cut out too.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
He said something about this version of Joker being grounded. He was born with the mark on his face or something like that.

I’m glad he was cut out too.

Yea, said he was born with a disease or deformity that made him smile permanently.

I seriously dislike the design. Leto's Joker now even look more tolerable.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:51am On Mar 25, 2022
Xavier5:

#Xavier
#DCian

I think Maybe WB asked him to delete it....

But damn, that was a really chilling scene, especially when he told Batsy that deep down he thinks Riddler's victims deserve it...

The Acid burns and crooked teeth were dope too and Very nailed that Laugh/cackle

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.