Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,923 members, 7,866,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1258608 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by forreelinc(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
TonySpike:

That was my opinion, you know. Thank goodness you have yours also...

grin hehehe bros like to dey sleep when he dey watch film

Issorai everyone needs a hobby
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2017
kudos to joss whedon for adding new dialogue to the movie.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2017
Shittaakeem:
kudos to joss whedon for adding new dialogue to the movie.

And what new dialogue did he add? Can you fish them out? To me, most of the trailer looks more like pre-Whedon work i.e. Snyder's work.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2017
Stepphenwolf's visible face while fighting Wonder Woman

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2017
I THINK THEY NEED TO SHOW US A BIT MORE BETTER ON HOW THE FLASH USES HIS SPEED CINEMATOGRAPHICALLY.
I LOVE HOW THE TRAILER DIDNT SPOIL OR GIVE AWAY THE MAIN PLOT.
MY PREDICTION:
BO: $990M - $1.2B
RT: 35% - 62%
AS FOR ME, I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ITS RT SCORE grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
SMUAG:
I THINK THEY NEED TO SHOW US A BIT MORE BETTER ON HOW THE FLASH USES HIS SPEED CINEMATOGRAPHICALLY.
I LOVE HOW THE TRAILER DIDNT SPOIL OR GIVE AWAY THE MAIN PLOT.
MY PREDICTION:
BO: $990M - $1.2B
RT: 35% - 62%
AS FOR ME, I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ITS RT SCORE grin
kryptonian1987 ryt?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
TonySpike:

And what new dialogue did he add? Can you fish them out? To me, most of the trailer looks more like pre-Whedon work i.e. Snyder's work.
1)Bruce and aquaman (trailer)
2)Cyborg and aquaman ride isn't over
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Minemrys:

kryptonian1987 ryt?

YEAH cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
Shittaakeem:

1)Bruce and aquaman (trailer)
2)Cyborg and aquaman ride isn't over

I am not sure of the Bruce and aquaman dialogue. But I'm certain that the cyborg and aquaman ride isn't Whedon. That scene requires a lot of CGI rendering and layering, which Whedon's reshoot had limited time to do.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Watch an alternate Justice League trailer here with more dialogues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=uCCVMQareP0
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by dhex(m): 2:57am On Oct 10, 2017
TonySpike:

Synder is a good director and all but we know he can't pull off a comedic trailer this was entirely whedons
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:44am On Oct 10, 2017
dhex:

Synder is a good director and all but we know he can't pull off a comedic trailer this was entirely whedons
I still insist that I am yet to fully see Whedon contributions in these trailers. Most of these scenes contain hardcore CGI which takes at least four months to complete.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Another TV spot for Justice League

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh9OHTDL8wc

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
TonySpike:

I still insist that I am yet to fully see Whedon contributions in these trailers. Most of these scenes contain hardcore CGI which takes at least four months to complete.
it's impossible to tell really because all whedon did was follow zack's original layout....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Kingrapha:
it's impossible to tell really because all whedon did was follow zack's original layout....

Most of Whedon's new scenes did not really require tedious CGI. I saw that from some of the location photos. I read that most of reshoots revolved around Cyborg's arc, a little bit of Superman and some tie-in stories for Bruce Wayne for The Batman movie. I'm not really sure about Wonder Woman. Barry Allen's banters with Bruce/DIana, as shown in most trailers, were shot since last year by Snyder, especially the rooftop scenes with commissioner Gordon. I personally think Whedon's role was mainly to polish JL narratives in the third act, to suit the storyline of upcoming movies.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by dhex(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
TonySpike:

I agree, but whedon is the best at humanizing characters, that's probably all he did
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2017
The glory of Steppenwolf's war duties.

Bring out the hype engine!!!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
dhex:
I agree, but whedon is the best at humanizing characters, that's probably all he did

THE BEST AT HUMANIZING AS HOW NA? NAME THOSE CHARACTERS HE HAS HUMANIZED, PLEASE....

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
SMUAG:

THE BEST AT HUMANIZING AS HOW NA? NAME THOSE CHARACTERS HE HAS HUMANIZED, PLEASE....
characters snyder has already humanized? Lol that bro funny.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 2:08am On Oct 13, 2017
some DC FILMS LEAKS As usual guys....take with a grain of salt

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 3:09am On Oct 13, 2017
TonySpike:
The glory of Steppenwolf's war duties.

Bring out the hype engine!!!

Is that a sky beam with deris floating round it?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Gmajor:

This war occurs at the beginning of Justice League and yes that's a skybeam.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Aquaman (some extra footages)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fG8vhAswwM
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Hehehehe....so funny!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Wow, this is a real location in London.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Guys, compare this scene from the first trailer and the latest trailer. Results of unfinished CGI??

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
TonySpike:

This war occurs at the beginning of Justice League and yes that's a skybeam.
Not again!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Gmajor:

Not again!!!

Why did you say that?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Gmajor:

Standard issue Bro

lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
My understanding of the movie is this:

Earth will face massive attacks from Darkseid, with Stepphenwolf as the army general, twice in the movie. The first attack is an ancient war that was fought by Amazonians, Atlanteans and Men and the earth-terraforming and transmutation devices, Motherboxes. After the war, three of the Motherboxes will be seized and shared by Atlanteans, Amazonians and Men for safekeeping.

When Stepphenwolf hears from Lex Luthor that Superman is dead, he launches another war of Earth with two ambitions: To obtain the three Motherboxes and to terraform Earth while transmuting its citizens into parademons (To populate Apokalips armies). This time, the Motherboxes are kept in Themiscyra, Atlantis and S.T.A.R. Labs. Stepphenwolf will succeed in getting two of the three boxes at some time in the movie, after launching successful attacks on Themiscyra and Atlantis. As for the rest of the movie, I cannot tell yet...lol

I am seeing a plothole already, why didn't Stepphenwolf attack Earth before the arrival of Superman on Earth? What prevented him from doing so? I hope the movie gives us enough glimpse and timelines of what happened though. A lot of spin-off stories can be created from those timelines if DC/WB can think well enough.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
TonySpike:

Why did you say that?
That stuff has been used in countless movie already
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cupidhero(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2017
TonySpike:
Guys, compare this scene from the first trailer and the latest trailer. Results of unfinished CGI??

The first one looks badass to me. I wish Joss Whedon never took over from Snyder. If the movie gets a high rating from reviews they will tell you it is because of Joss Whedon input.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1544) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.