Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,846 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1242507 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Minemrys:

nah. BP's character has no appeal on me seriously. I don't kn0w why. Lo0king forward to antman and infinity war though.
King T'challa is way cooler than lame as$ antman.. lol �

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Kingrapha:
Guys, I know Wb messed up, but which studio hasn't. 20th century fox. did with xmen origins and apocalypse, paramount did with the transformers franchise. and i can never forgive them for the last airbender.... Disney did with John Carter (whose budget is almost that of JL).

let's not forget the amazing dc films that wb actually brought our way.... The dark knight trilogy, watchmen, superman 1 & 2, v for vendetta, Constantine, Bvs, MoS, WW, tim Burton batman and batman returns etc. not to mention other great franchises under the Wb umbrella.....

let's let bygones be bygones. constantly discussing the woes of the Dceu is tiring.

Thank you. I just tire for all this whining.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2018
Kingrapha:
King T'challa is way cooler than lame as$ antman.. lol �
lol. That may be true, but BP's storyline reminds me of the 1st Thor film. Royalty, royalty and the quest for the thr0ne. I need s0mething fresh. Thats why am l0oking forward to antman and infinity war.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by toluxe0075: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
News was going around last week that Snyder was actually sacked and didn't leave Justice league because of the death of his daughter.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by charlesm91(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blonchilli:

He's the perfect guy for the role. I even feel Henry Cavill was cast wrong. He's an okay actor but he lacks the natural charisma for Superman. We complained in mos and BvS that he was too sad and dark but even when he was resurrected his smiling and trying to be a symbol made him look silly to me. DC are really mad. Henry Cavill would kill it as Green Lantern Hal Jordan.
He's perfect fit for superman. He's as well as the rest are just unlucky to be in a shitty movie.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
toluxe0075:
News was going around last week that Snyder was actually sacked and didn't leave Justice league because of the death of his daughter.
It was Josh Dickey that spread the news last week. I would think WB wanted Snyder to change certain structural aspects of the Justice League and he disagreed. He must have seen that those changes will affect the entire movie. I was not surprised that WB hired Whedon to implement those silly changes. Whedon changed the whole narrative, excising many important footages and brought in Elfman's mediocre themes. Do you know that Snyder refused to see Whedon's cut even as at a week after theatrical release? It was therefore a slap on our faces to call that movie a Zack Snyder production when it was barely related to his original cut. That's how bad it was for WB and their silliness. But we all know how it ended...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by toluxe0075: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2018
TonySpike:

It was Josh Dickey that spread the news last week. I would think WB wanted Snyder to change certain structural aspects of the Justice League and he disagreed. He must have seen that those changes will affect the entire movie. I was not surprised that WB hired Whedon to implement those silly changes. Whedon changed the whole narrative, excising many important footages and brought in Elfman's mediocre themes. Do you know that Snyder refused to see Whedon's cut even as at a week after theatrical release? It was therefore a slap on our faces to call that movie a Zack Snyder production when it was barely related to his original cut. That's how bad it was for WB and their silliness. But we all know how it ended...
I decided to see BvS ultimate edition and Justice league in succession again yesterday, though JL did well a bit with the critics, however, to me it's a let down compared to the build up from BvS. A dark JL in my own opinion would have been great.
It's so sad WB is not getting things right for the Dcu.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2018
toluxe0075:

I decided to see BvS ultimate edition and Justice league in succession again yesterday, though JL did well a bit with the critics, however, to me it's a let down compared to the build up from BvS. A dark JL in my own opinion would have been great.
It's so sad WB is not getting things right for the Dcu.

Very sad, bro. Greed is a corporate characteristics.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 22, 2018
I've been wanting to comment on this thread but certain factors have been preventing me from doing so but now i'm opportune to do so, let me make good of it.

I saw Justice League movie, that was early January, and I must say I enjoyed it and likewise regretted it.

POSITIVE CRITIC OF JUSTICE LEAGUE

Justice League movie itself is a great movie, cool action scenes, badass villain, Barry Allen humorous and naughty attitude, wonder woman warrior and fighting prowess (which is one reason why I actually saw the movie. seriously Gal Gadot nailed it) etc. If I'm to rate it, I will give it a rating of 7/10.

1.) One of the things i love about the movie is the villain himself, Steppenwolf, and his drive behind his acquisition of the mother box and attempt to remake Earth. Aside that, He is a badass villain himself who is strong willed, who doesn't see talk more of taking failure as an option and almost unconquerable. He actually gave the justice league a tough fight, well until the intro of superman which then made him look like a paupet, that is one aspect of the movie I didn't like, they should have made steppenwolf tough or a little bit tough for Superman where he would have given superman a fight if not a beating to remember but rather they made him too weak for Superman. watching superman and steppenwolf brawl was just like watching hulk and a day old baby fight.

I heard and saw some Critic saying that steppenwolf motive and drive as a villain wasn't enough or there in the movie, and I ask what other drive and motive do they need, common take a look at this;
Steppenwolf also known as the End Of Worlds is a strong willed and almost unconquerable General who has conquered and reshaped lots of World with the help of the mother box for Apocalypse. Earth was one the worlds he attempted conquering and remaking but his plan was foiled through the combined effort of man, the Amazonas, the Alantans, Olympic Gods and help from external allies (Green Lanterns), Steppenwolf was forced to retreat with shame (his very first defeat) and he swore to return and conquer Earth. Now he has the opportunity and second chance to make good his promise, wish and desire (conquering and reshaping Earth) and he has decided that nothing not even the justice league will stop him from achieving his goal of conquering and reshaping earth for Darkseid so as to be free and relief of his exile and also to claim his place among the gods of the Apocalypse.
And I ask, is the above reason not enough to drive steppenwolf to be the villain in Justice league?

2.) What i love about the movie also is the fact that the backgound of Cyborg and the flash was explained, although in little details, through verbal dialogue without having to shoot or produce an entire solo movies for those characters.
At least, we found out through the dialogue between Bruce Wayne and Alfred, that Barry Allen was struck by lightening, which was how he became the flash. We also found out that his mother was murdered when he was a kid and that his father was arrested, charged and sent to jail for it (although he was innocent). Tho, I would have loved a more detailed explanation about Barry Allen, but for now, that's enough.
As for Victor Stone (Cyborg), we also find out through the dialogue between Bruce Wayne and Alfred that he was a college football player who gained scholarship to study in whatever university they mentioned there but unfortunately he was involved a ghastly motor accident that almost killed him. We found out as the plot progressed that his father, Silas Stone, used the mother box which initially was to heal him (victor stone) but rather he built what we now have as Cyborg, a living machine which maybe stronger than it's host. Although, I would have loved a more detailed explanation about Victor Stone, but for now, that's enough.
But as for that of Aquaman, I don't even understand anything about him and the justice league movie itself didn't explain or give any details about him or give an insight into his life or background aside from the fact that he is an Atlantan, first born son of Queen Atlantis, hire to the throne of Atlantis whose mother left when he was a child. Well I think and I hope, the soon to be released aquaman movie will do just that.

3.) Also, another thing I love about the movie is the role of the wonder woman in justice league. She was the glue that held the team together, always playing the role of an instructor, motivator and assurer which could be seen in the way she calmed down cyborg after his scuffle with aquaman. And of course, we shouldn't forget about her warrior and fighting skills and prowess coupled Along with her beauty. I must say, Gal Gadot is just perfect for the role which keeps me wondering if she wasn't wonder woman in her past life, because she perfectly nailed the wonder woman character. Kudos to her.

NOTE: I'm not crushing on her, so don't misunderstand me.

4.) The action scenes were cool and fun watching.
I heard and saw critic saying that Aquaman had no effect or didn't try at all in the fight scenes. Really!!!!!, you guys should should just spare that dude a break. In terms of the fight scenes, the guys that were active and that really pulled it off among the Justice League members were the Aquaman and Wonder Woman, others did almost nothing.

5.) The Amazon scene, where the Amazonians had to put their life at stake to save the mother box from the hands of steppenwolf was emotional and touching. Those women killed it. Selflessness at it peak.

6.) I love the fact that the team didn't throw blames here and there after the Superman beat down and Steppenwolf taking the last mother box from them, because I was actually expecting everyone most especially Wonder Woman to blame Bruce Wayne for bringing out the idea of resurrecting the Superman with the mother box. But none of that happened, except the little scuffle between Aquaman and Cyborg. Rather, they came together and thought of how to solve the problem at hand.
To me, that was maturity on the part of the team. Rather than being blame givers they choosed to be problem solvers, that really touched and inspired me.

7.) My list will be incomplete without the humorous aspect of the movie courtesy of Barry Allen (the Flash). Although I wasn't okay with the flash role in terms of actions, fight and stunts scenes, I mean, he did literary nothing in those scenes other than running and hitting scalarly and randomly without direction and in some case always tripping and falling and also goofing around. Well he said it himself;
"I have never done battle before, I just hit some people and run away
But he actually made up for it humorously.
They were lots of scenes and dialogues that actually cracked me up;
a.) the scene where Barry Allen came into the batcave for the first time and started goofing around after he exclaimed;
"wow, it's like a cave", super sped around, "it's a batcave".
b.) where the flash said "I hope this is the East" and "this is definitely the East" when he was sent to rescued the civilians.
c.) Another scene was where Barry Allen super speedily drew funny stuffs on a guys face when he went to visit his father in jail and when Alfred teased Bruce Wayne of been sexually attracted to Diana Prince and Bruce Wayne's reaction to it, mehn it was damn funny.
d.) When superman caught up with the flash and said "slowpoke" and when flash after saving civilians in a truck turned and saw superman carrying an entire apartment filled with people, the look on flash face was kinda priceless.
e.) The dialogue between aquaman and batman;
Aquaman: so your genius idea was dying, you're really out of your mind".
Batman: "At least, i'm not the one that came with a big fork".
f.) The scene were Aquaman was blabbing non stop, only for him to find out that he's been under the influence of the Lasso Of Truth, mehn it was damn hilarious, wonder woman was something else, how she did that, no one knows and it still marvels me till today.
Although I didn't like the fact that wonder woman used the lasso of truth on aquaman, common, she should learn to respect peoples inner and personal thoughts and opinion, I know having the lasso of truth can be tempting.
But I liked the fact that we were able to find out that the all tough aquaman has fears.
Also the point were the flash wanted to say something or probably tease him (aquaman) after that was hilarious. The aquaman was like "you better don't say this to anyone" and flash, trying to play the role of an obedient child was like "I didn't hear anything after I don't want to die"
g.) The scene towards the end of the movie when wonder woman apprehended certain criminals. The lasso of truth was been used by wonder woman to interrogate them. Mehn, the criminals were just explaining everything right from when they planned the mission to that very moment to the interrogator (police officials) without stress and without been forced (although they were under the influence of the Lasso Of Truth), That scene really reeked me of laughter.
h.) The scene of Bruce Wayne not knowing what to say to Arthur Curry (Aquaman), where he had to ask him; "do you talk to fish"
i.) The look on the flash face when he discovered that superman is as fast as him also during the beat down of superman. I couldn't help but imagine what will be going on in his mind. I guess he will be like;
"What the hell, this dude is a fast as me. Oh i'm dead".
That scene was funny.

Mehn those above scenes, dialogues and lines cracked me up, they were damn funny.

NEGATIVE CRITIC OF JUSTICE LEAGUE

Despite the fact that the justice league movie is a good and fun filled and fun seeable movie, there were lots and lots of loopholes and flaws I didn't like about the movie which prompted me to almost regret seeing it. Those flops were;

1.) Compressing a movie of such calibre under two hours. Like seriously. That movie should have been close to three hours in length if not more than. Compressing the movie to such length made it feel rushed and not well explained or espoused.

2.) Deleting lots and lots of cool scenes. This is where I had a problem with the movie. Lots of scenes which would have explained more or give more details of the movie were deleted and scrapped out.

3.) The face mostly lower jaw of superman which was as a result of CGI gone wrong was NAY.

4.) The rate at which the remaking of the earth by the combined power of the mother box was taking place was too slow. common, is it at such rate that steppenwolf wants to reshape Earth with? With such speed and rate it will take a long time to reshape Earth.
And also, the effect of the combined mother box and reshaping of the Earth should have been a worldwide event and not something limited to a particular area. It should have been something that affected the world as a whole rapidly so that Earthians will know that there is a problem, an invasion and that something is definitely going on, something terrible. But, alas it wasn't so, I don't think any Earthian, not even the government knew that there is an invasion and remaking of such going on aside from those residing around that area.
Also, Earthians most especially the government should have been aware of steppenwolf presence on earth and his invasion likewise, except steppenwolf was trying to invade on a low key to avoid his plans from been foiled again. If that is the reason, then it's okay.

5.) Steppenwolf attack on Atlantis was too childish, stupid and a no no for me. How can you tell me that the only people he had to battle to take the mother box was aquaman, mera and few Atlantan soldiers who weren't even up to five. Common, are you trying to tell me that the Atlantans were that careless not to have stationed enough security around a delicate and important artifact like the mother box.
How can you tell me that steppenwolf attacked Atlantis and no Atlantan, not even the king or queen got a hint of it. Okay, let's assume steppenwolf attacked unknowingly and quietly, was there no way mera or any of the soldiers with her could have sent a signal to alert the Atlantans of the invasion just like that of the Amazonians.

6.) Justice league as a movie came to soon, other movies should have been produced to shed more light, explanations and details of the assembled cast that made up the justice league. For me the trend of; Man Of Steel, Batman vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice, Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, Justice League wasn't right and shouldn't have been followed. Rather the production line should have been; Man Of Steel, Batman, Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Batman vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice, Suicide Squad, Justice League. This is so because the story and background of the assemble cast of the Justice League team would have been explained along with their motivation and drive of what made them who they are and why, not forgetting their origin. The Justice League movie would have just served as a converging point or coming together of this guys.

7.) The sound or music theme of the justice league movie was just NAY. seriously whosoever composed it or them deserved to be flogged.
Just take a look at the music theme used when the scene of mourning for the death of superman and the chaos that ensured it were been shown. What the hell, they should have used a music with dark tune that depicts chaos in that scene and not a dirge like music. common, are we in a funeral.

8.) I didn't like the fact that they made superman as fast if not faster than flash. Common, flash should have been the fastest man and justice league member alive and I thought he was.
They should have made superman to be a bit close to Flash in terms of speed and not equal to him or more than him.

Justice League, for a movie of it's calibre, is a box office disappointment. Couldn't even gross over 700 million dollars thanks to Wanner Bros trying to marvelise it, what a shame, that's terrible.

Well that doesn't stop me from being a DC fan. I'm a DC fan till death, nothing can ever change, not even their flopping movies.
A true fan is someone that sticks to whatever or whosoever he or she is a fan of through thick or thin, whether things are going well or not.
That's how you know and recognise a true fan.
A true fan isn't someone that sticks to whatsoever or whosoever he or she is a fan of when it or they are doing well and bail out or turn his or her back when it or they aren't.
Yes, DC and WB made a mistake but who hasn't.
Yes, Justice league was a flop but that isn't the end of the road for it and DCEU, they can still and will rise again, that is if they want to.

FALLING DOWN DOESN'T MEAN FAILURE BUT REFUSING TO RISE AFTER FALLING IS FAILURE.

Looking forward to the Aquaman movie. I hope it will be worth it and not something I will have to regret just like the Justice League.
As a matter of fact, the movies i'm expecting this year are; Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, and Aquaman.

Black Panther's movie is already out, so I will go look for a way to see it. Time to journey to the land of Wakanda. I heard it's a good movie. Well let me don't fall for the hype, let me see it first.

In Conclusion, Justice League was fun to watch but it was also regrettable.

I hope WB and DC have learnt from their mistake.
Measures should be put in place and taken to avoid such mistake and crap in the future, that is if they will listen and do it.

Guys check out WB and DC plan and upcoming movies for the DCEU through the below link;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Extended_Universe
I wish them best of luck.

#XAVIER.
#I'M_A_GOD.
#ALWAYS_A_PRINCIPALITY.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blonchilli(m): 12:22am On Feb 24, 2018
How DC board react when they see the Success of Black Panther, a character that was globally known only after Captain America: Civil war

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blonchilli(m): 12:27am On Feb 24, 2018
But Seriously DC need a complete rethink, back to the drawing board and scrap that DCEU nonsense. Look at what Marvel did with Black Panther, it's become a global sensation and people don't see it as a Superhero movie alone but representing a set of people, that's how you make a movie. Truth is I only knew Iron Man after the release of the first movie and had to dig out materials to read about the character after but look how successful it has become. DC had characters I knew since I was a kid and by far the most popular heroes and villains but it seem they don't know what to do with them

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2018
Blonchilli:
But Seriously DC need a complete rethink, back to the drawing board and scrap that DCEU nonsense. Look at what Marvel did with Black Panther, it's become a global sensation and people don't see it as a Superhero movie alone but representing a set of people, that's how you make a movie. Truth is I only knew Iron Man after the release of the first movie and had to dig out materials to read about the character after but look how successful it has become. DC had characters I knew since I was a kid and by far the most popular heroes and villains but it seem they don't know what to do with them
thats the problem with DC. Their characters are too well known that you can't afford to change or give them a twist without creating controversy. Marvel has that luxury and can get away with it. DC on the other hand can't. Look at superman for example, then batman, then flash, then WW. Heck even Stephen Amell had that problem with Green Arrow. Had DC characters n0t garnered the fame they had, certain things in the dceu would've been overlooked starting from MOS when supes killed zod, and BvS when batman killed. Because of this, people are too critical of the films and less c0ncerned of the message and themes they carry.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blonchilli(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
Minemrys:

thats the problem with DC. Their characters are too well known that you can't afford to change or give them a twist without creating controversy. Marvel has that luxury and can get away with it. DC on the other hand can't. Look at superman for example, then batman, then flash, then WW. Heck even Stephen Amell had that problem with Green Arrow. Had DC characters n0t garnered the fame they had, certain things in the dceu would've been overlooked starting from MOS when supes killed zod, and BvS when batman killed. Because of this, people are too critical of the films and less c0ncerned of the message and themes they carry.
I agree with you but DC can twist their characters. Look how successful Nolan was with TDKR. He created a Batman that carries the fundamental principles that made Batman but changed every other thing and look at the impact it had. It still remains the only superhero flick to get an academy nomination and win it. Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker was breath taking but it was nothing like the Joker in the comics yet it worked. A joker who wore make up and a batman who was grounded. DC had the perfect start to their universe with MOS, the controversy was good, it was used properly in BvS about how the people embraced supes but DC 's biggest mistake was trying to copy Marvel. Everything in BvS was good up until doomsday (I can't even call that abomination of a cgi creation my beloved doomsday) and killing superman not because it was necessary in the plot for him to die but because they wanted to give critics a superman they wanted. That's were they got it wrong

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
I heard that Whedon has left DCEU yesterday. He will no longer direct Batgirl. He did a hack job for WB in butchering Justice League. It's a shame WB had to tell us lies that Batgirl was on the film schedule. That was a real smokescreen to deceive us that Joss Whedon was onboard the DCEU. They only used him to "weld" Justice League to the chagrin of loyal Snyder fans.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blonchilli:

I agree with you but DC can twist their characters. Look how successful Nolan was with TDKR. He created a Batman that carries the fundamental principles that made Batman but changed every other thing and look at the impact it had. It still remains the only superhero flick to get an academy nomination and win it. Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker was breath taking but it was nothing like the Joker in the comics yet it worked. A joker who wore make up and a batman who was grounded. DC had the perfect start to their universe with MOS, the controversy was good, it was used properly in BvS about how the people embraced supes but DC 's biggest mistake was trying to copy Marvel. Everything in BvS was good up until doomsday (I can't even call that abomination of a cgi creation my beloved doomsday) and killing superman not because it was necessary in the plot for him to die but because they wanted to give critics a superman they wanted. That's were they got it wrong

That was not the actual doomsday. That actual doomsday is still somewhere in the universe lore. The Zod "doomsday" was more or less a baby doomsday which hasn't fully grown to its actual size and strength. This lore was explained to Lex Luthor by the AI in the Kryptonian ship.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blonchilli(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
TonySpike:

That was not the actual doomsday. That actual doomsday is still somewhere in the universe lore. The Zod "doomsday" was more or less a baby doomsday which hasn't fully grown to its actual size and strength. This lore was explained to Lex Luthor by the AI in the Kryptonian ship.
Doomsday appearance in the DCEU was as premature as his appearance in the movie. DC has other terrestrial villains/ entities that can appear that early and BvS would have been much better without the death of Superman
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Blonchilli:

TDK trilogy was able to work and recieve so much critical acclaim because Nolan is a profiled director and Heath Ledger. Imagine Ledger wasn't joker in the film or it was Snyder who made TDKR the way Nolan did, do you think critics would've forgiven any lapses Nolan had? Nolan is a proven director, can get away with things snyder can't. Snyder as far as to the critics isn't a proven director. The MCU is a proven franchise, the DCEU isn't and the difference is the studio meddling with the fact that marvel came in with the Cinematic thing 1st.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
TonySpike:
I heard that Whedon has left DCEU yesterday. He will no longer direct Batgirl. He did a hack job for WB in butchering Justice League. It's a shame WB had to tell us lies that Batgirl was on the film schedule. That was a real smokescreen to deceive us that Joss Whedon was onboard the DCEU. They only used him to "weld" Justice League to the chagrin of loyal Snyder fans.
yea, that could be possibly true. But WB has seen it for themselves. Fans aren't on their side anym0re, and good riddance to JW.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Minemrys:

yea, that could be possibly true. But WB has seen it for themselves. Fans aren't on their side anym0re, and good riddance to JW.

It's not a rumour, it's all over the news...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:29am On Feb 25, 2018
Blonchilli:

Doomsday appearance in the DCEU was as premature as his appearance in the movie. DC has other terrestrial villains/ entities that can appear that early and BvS would have been much better without the death of Superman
Doomsday wasn't the villain in BVS. He was more or less a plot device which is why he was expendable. The two villains in BVS are Lex Luthor and Batman. Like I said, the actual doomsday still exists.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blonchilli(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2018
TonySpike:

Doomsday wasn't the villain in BVS. He was more or less a plot device which is why he was expendable. The two villains in BVS are Lex Luthor and Batman. Like I said, the actual doomsday still exists.
I agree with you, I just don't think his appearance this early in the DCEU was necessary

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
Guys check out the Aquaman Movie Trailers through the below links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJAX25MEIw 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw7pLyFVUOQ

From the look of things in it's Trailer, Aquaman looks promising albeit tho.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2018
preciousuweh:
Guys check out the Aquaman Movie Trailers through the below links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJAX25MEIw 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw7pLyFVUOQ

From the look of things in it's Trailer, Aquaman looks promising albeit tho.
its fake.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Minemrys:

its fake.

Who told you that it's fake. Bro they aren't fake, they are real and genuine. I have the trailers in my phone which I downloaded from or through that link using Vidmate, OK.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by sapidsapiens: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Let's Talk Batman vs Black Panther (with prep time, who would win a death battle?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxKPIXdClD8
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
preciousuweh:

Who told you that it's fake. Bro they aren't fake, they are real and genuine. I have the trailers in my phone which I downloaded from or through that link using Vidmate, OK.
It's fake, bro. Aquaman trailer is yet to be released. The first trailer should be released by the end of this month or early April.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
preciousuweh:

Fake
Its not on wb YouTube channel
So its fake
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by yondiamekenpach: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
its a fan made trailer
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:15am On Mar 17, 2018
preciousuweh:

trust me, its fake. WB hasn't released any Aquaman trailer. Google it. Those are fan made. They are clips from other films joined together and tagged the aquaman trailer.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
TonySpike:

It's fake, bro. Aquaman trailer is yet to be released. The first trailer should be released by the end of this month or early April.
seriously, with the marvel hype, i'd advise WB to release the 1st trailer at comic con. A 30 seconds teaser if they will, then the full trailer in August. 2 trailers for Aquaman is enough. I've n0ticed that DC tend to show the best parts in their trailers, and little to no parts to interest viewers in the main film.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2018
Minemrys:

seriously, with the marvel hype, i'd advise WB to release the 1st trailer at comic con. A 30 seconds teaser if they will, then the full trailer in August. 2 trailers for Aquaman is enough. I've n0ticed that DC tend to show the best parts in their trailers, and little to no parts to interest viewers in the main film.
That's not the main issue though. The main issue is that parts that excite us in the trailer are often compulsory chopped off from the theatrical release. Quite unfortunate for WB!

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Guys a group of devoted DC fans created a better cut of justice league.
The gathered those deleted scenes, epic scenes from the trailers that were cut from main film including Hans Zimmer score and put it together.
They call it the ultimate cut and they say it's really good.
The closest thing we have now to Synder original cut.
Has anyone seen it?
Please how do I download it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.