Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1255713 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
philfearon:

I think in the end, the storyline/plot will decide if Deadshot should/will be recast or replaced.
Should they decide to recast it though, someone has already pointed out Deathstroke.
I will also like Black Spider to be in the team!
Replacing with Deathstroke? That man can take down anybody alone. The team would look one man sided. Black spider, I think that would depend on the mission.
My pick would be;
Harley Quinn (obviously)
Killer frost
Bronze Tiger
Cobra head
Captain boomerang

Hell they should adopt "hell to pay" with a little tweak
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
philfearon:

Lol... Spiderman and Black Spider has no relationship whatsoever bro.
Black Spider kills those suspected of dealing drugs or something. He is just an ordinary fella!
I know but spiderman is like gold every body wants to use him or his name grin cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kaycee7:
Chisos! So you have sense like this?
[img]https://media1./images/881bc43da103f6eb0f0a8bf424347430/tenor.gif?itemid=8253786[/img]
undecided it's DC fans that refused to sense the sense in my statement grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
iuwe:

Replacing with Deathstroke? That man can take down anybody alone. The team would look one man sided. Black spider, I think that would depend on the mission.
My pick would be;
Harley Quinn (obviously)
Killer frost
Bronze Tiger
Cobra head
Captain boomerang

Hell they should adopt "hell to pay" with a little tweak
thanks for saying the truth grin grin
And meanwhile its a Marvel director directing the movie. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kingrapha:

Task force X is always rotating its members.... The only constant is Waller

although Deadshot is a big part of the Suicide squad lore....
I think they can still tell a compelling story without him....

So no, don't recast...

replace him with Deathstroke... he's already been casted...

keep the team fresh...
Bring back Harley and boomerang..
add bronze tiger
livewire
killerFrost and
Corper Head.

I'd like enchantress.... the Comicbook version not the crap that was in suicide squad.

tie it in to Birds of prey with a post credit scene... with Waller and Harley.
DC should never do an enchantress again.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kaycee7:
[img]https://media1./images/881bc43da103f6eb0f0a8bf424347430/tenor.gif?itemid=8253786[/img]
e b like d tin shock u pass me sef. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
hulk616:
thanks for saying the truth grin grin And meanwhile its a Marvel director directing the movie. grin grin
Lol. I get am b4 no b property tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
iuwe:

DC should never do an enchantress again.

you have the wrong idea of enchantress...

The enchantress from the comics is really cool and the SS movie really did a disservice to her....

if Gunn can revamp the character I'll be all for it..

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
hulk616:
Thank you very much for seeking good advice from a marvel fan grin grin . I will say just remove deadshot like DC should just kill him or he later decided to settle down with his daughter.
The main characters in suicide squad are Amanda and Harley even in the present comics Harley is like the leader and she is even killing superheroes in heroes in crisis.

So DC should remove him and add some characters like killer Frost, reverse flash(Daniel west), king shark, and bronze tiger(copied black panther grin) some people are saying Deathstroke

Deathstroke Noo.
Amanda doesn't like people she can't control and Deathstroke is too independent to add a team like suicide squad even in the comics is only in one issue of new suicide squad run from 2014-2016 that Deathstroke was part of a Suicide squad mission in Russia.

Deathstroke can be the villian because this guy has beaten the justice league before in identity crisis.

I hope DC follows these grin grin grin

He mentioned you because you are a closet DC fan. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
iuwe:

Lol. I get am b4 no b property tongue tongue
watch and see grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kaycee7:

He has sense as a DC fan, it is his marvel fanboy side that made him go insane with trolling
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

He mentioned you because you are a closet DC fan. grin
noo stop deceiving yourself. He needed help from successful marvel fans grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
TonySpike:

Since Geoff Johns is in charge of this thing, I won't be surprised if he instructed the writers to write cyborg this way. By the way, when does cyborg become cyborg in the comics? He is always sad and bitter, talks like a real cyborg right from when his body was repaired by a motherbox.
to put it plain, vic st0ne even b4 the transformati0n wasn't the optimist or chatty type. All JL franchise got that part. Even Smallville did.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

He has sense as a DC fan, it is his marvel fanboy side that made him go insane with trolling
fake news!!!! angry angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
iuwe:
Guys, I want to get your opinion. Should The suicide squad recast or replace Deadshot?

Thekingishere, Blackmanta, philfearon, Minemrys, Raalsaghul, Tonyspike, Xavier5, Kendrick93, jasonsleek, teewhydope, acekhalifa, and of course our one and only hulk616
PS- Remember to give reason

Well, there is nothing more for me to add as Kingrapha has said my mind
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
hulk616:

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Well, there is nothing more for me to add as Kingrapha has said my mind
if DC fans have only one mind and my opinion is different how am I now a DC fan. You can see that you are spreading fake news about me. angry angry grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
[quote author=TheKingIsHere post=76293326][/quote] do you Know that ronaldinho is a marvel fan grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
philfearon:

I think in the end, the storyline/plot will decide if Deadshot should/will be recast or replaced.
Should they decide to recast it though, someone has already pointed out Deathstroke.
I will also like Black Spider to be in the team!

I don't want black spider in the film as he is relatively unknown in the media.

Bronze tiger is a better alternative, he did well in the suicide squad hell to pay animation.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
hulk616:
if DC fans have only one mind and my opinion is different how am I now a DC fan. You can see that you are spreading fake news about me. angry angry grin grin

I just disagreed with philfearon's suggestion below, so your statement is flawed once again
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
iuwe:
Guys, I want to get your opinion. Should The suicide squad recast or replace Deadshot?

Thekingishere, Blackmanta, philfearon, Minemrys, Raalsaghul, Tonyspike, Xavier5, Kendrick93, jasonsleek, teewhydope, acekhalifa, and of course our one and only hulk616
no need to recast. We need will smith. The task force x team keeps changing. Have deadshot be recovering fr0m a recent suicide missi0n he went with black spider. Black spider would tell us what went down and be brief with it. Introduce the feud btw them then continue it with part 3 where deadshot shows up.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kingrapha:

you have the wrong idea of enchantress...

The enchantress from the comics is really cool and the SS movie really did a disservice to her....

if Gunn can revamp the character I'll be all for it..
The comic book version is a beast but if they should redo an enchantress after that disaster SS it could mar the movie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Minemrys:

no need to recast. We need will smith. The task force x team keeps changing. Have deadshot be recovering fr0m a recent suicide missi0n he went with black spider. Black spider would tell us what went down and be brief with it. Introduce the feud btw them then continue it with part 3 where deadshot shows up.
why are DC fans shouting black spider

Always copying marvel
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
iuwe:

The comic book version is a beast but if they should redo an enchantress after that disaster SS it could mar the movie

it really doesn't matter to me if she's in it or not....

it'll just be cool to see the character redeemed...

she'll probably not be in it....

I was just thinking, the world is supposed to know the real enchantress.... not that belly dancer in suicide squad....
And I'd take any chance to see Cara again...

oh well...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
hulk616:
noo stop deceiving yourself. He needed help from successful marvel fans grin grin
Lol you are indeed crazier than I thought.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kingrapha:

it really doesn't matter to me if she's in it or not....

it'll just be cool to see the character redeemed...

she'll probably not be in it....

I was just thinking, the world is supposed to know the real enchantress.... not that belly dancer in suicide squad....
And I'd take any chance to see Cara again...

oh well...
You have a point though
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
hulk616:
so you want to deny your root as a DC fan
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
iuwe:

e b like d tin shock u pass me sef. grin
I read it 3 times, asked a friend to read it to me. Smoked a blunt and read it again. I will still read it tomorrow morning. My brain hasn't fully accepted what my eyes saw.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I don't want black spider in the film as he is relatively unknown in the media.

Bronze tiger is a better alternative, he did well in the suicide squad hell to pay animation.
Yeah true... Then again, a relatively unknown media character can always steal the show if done well.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
iuwe:

You forgot to copy Laurene

She is a DC fan too
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

So he's like Harvey "Two-Face" Dent!

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.