Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1230719 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2019
gustav25:
grin grin

Some Naysayers from this throne said some Marvel Movie that just hit theatres will be a box office flop . Even if the movie captain Marvel is the worst in the Marvel universe, it will surely make money . And oh , it sits at $455m already after three days . You guys won't learn but go on trolling parade to predict doom and when it backfires, you cry wolf . I'm sure that Afobeer guy is some where arranging memes to burn here down after you guys invaded his thread ...
ur other account abi? Switch sharp sharp abeg.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecided undecided I never said "combined" undecided undecided
hulk616:
but black panther made more money than 100% of DCEU movies
Yes or No
grin grin
your word, n0t mine.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minulight: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2019
hulk616:
and still better than when Batman and superman stoppped fighting because of MARTHA!!!
piece of trash grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol, just like stark lost all sense of reas0n when he found out a brainwashed man under the c0ntrol of hydra killed his m0ther. Lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minulight: 10:14am On Mar 11, 2019
gustav25:
I really wished it was . I really wish
that's what they say.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minulight: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2019
gustav25:

Keep dreaming but I know Afobeer will make you all weep again ... Afobeer please come !!!!!
this is a free world, bro. No one's scared of ur m0niker, man. Do as u wish.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Minulight:

lol, just like stark lost all sense of reas0n when he found out a brainwashed man under the c0ntrol of hydra killed his m0ther. Lol.
fake go and watch the fantastic movie again grin grin
but still better than the reasons the suicide squad was formed

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minulight: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
hulk616:
fake go and watch the fantastic movie again grin grin
but still better than the reasons the suicide squad was formed
oh? That's how u want to do it? Suicide squad, really? The reas0n was just as fury formed the avengerz bro. Only this time Waller wasn't ready to risk inn0cent lives.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2019
Minemrys:

seriously, n0t every0ne is like u. U said way b4 aquaman was released, it would flop. And did same with shazam.
Aquaman was luck that affected my predictions. but SHAZAM!!! wont have the luck because the mother of all movies wont get any luck to him.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Minulight:

oh? That's how u want to do it? Suicide squad, really? The reas0n was just as fury formed the avengerz bro. Only this time Waller wasn't ready to risk inn0cent lives.
she formed suicide squad to stop someone like superman.
Can those people stop superman or even Batman.
Avengers are to protect the world.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minulight: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2019
hulk616:
she formed suicide squad to stop someone like superman.
Can those people stop superman or even Batman.
Avengers are to protect the world.
and they told u the group would've ended with just 6 people? They were summ0ned a little too earlier becos one of the task force x members went rogue and those left were actually sent in to bring Waller and co out of midway city alive n0t save the world. It was actually their decisi0n to want to st0p enchantress after Waller was kidnapped again. See, u didn't even watch the m0vie. Task force x wasn't fully f0rmed man. Argus and rick flag had to work with what they had in that urgent situati0n. It's n0t like they could track barry allen or aquaman. And w0nder w0man wasn't public yet.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minulight: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2019
hulk616:
Aquaman was luck that affected my predictions. but SHAZAM!!! wont have the luck because the mother of all movies wont get any luck to him.
okay. I have this bookmarked. I hope after all these u won't say it's luck again. But again, luck affected your predictions to the extent the film made 1.1 bill? And luck didn't make ragnarok, the winter soldier, gotg 2, h0mec0ming to hit 1 bill USD?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Minulight:

and they told u the group would've ended with just 6 people? They were summ0ned a little too earlier becos one of the task force x members went rogue and those left were actually sent in to bring Waller and co out of midway city alive n0t save the world. It was actually their decisi0n to want to st0p enchantress after Waller was kidnapped again. See, u didn't even watch the m0vie. Task force x wasn't fully f0rmed man. Argus and rick flag had to work with what they had in that urgent situati0n. It's n0t like they could track barry allen or aquaman. And w0nder w0man wasn't public yet.
too much unnnecessary words. its simple why did waller form the suicide squad?? to stop people like superman which is trash.
grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Minulight:

okay. I have this bookmarked. I hope after all these u won't say it's luck again. But again, luck affected your predictions to the extent the film made 1.1 bill? And luck didn't make ragnarok, the winter soldier, gotg 2, h0mec0ming to hit 1 bill USD?
i dont control the luck entity but in my estimations and thorough research and development, luck will be the only reason SHAZAM!! will success which has a probability of 0.124%
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minulight: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
hulk616:
i dont control the luck entity but in my estimations and thorough research and development, luck will be the only reason SHAZAM!! will success which has a probability of 0.124%
Then stop talking. Luck too was on the side of captain marvel.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minulight: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
hulk616:
Forget the fact that you are a marvel fan. Give atleast 5 or 10 reasons why shazam will fail. Try to be civil while proving your point please.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Minulight:

Then stop talking. Luck too was on the side of captain marvel.
No its not luck its Marvels reputation of doing Good movies and making millions and billions of dollars.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
Minulight:

Forget the fact that you are a marvel fan. Give atleast 5 or 10 reasons why shazam will fail. Try to be civil while proving your point please.
thank you for the question, and i m always civil thats why i love Captain America: CIVIL war grin grin.
ok now reasons SHAZAM!! will fail
1. The release date or month is bad and poorly planned. SHAZAM!! cant compete with captain marvel or AVENGERS ENDGAME.
2. DCs bad reputation. Aquaman is just luck because no other good movies were in the cinemas
3. People dont watch DC movies in Cinemas again because its waste of money. People just wait for bluray to download. For Aquaman its because it was released during christmas.
4. Because movie ticket is expensive, people will want to save money for AVENGERS ENDGAME. instead of wasting money on SHAZAM!!!.
5. lastly, people will be preparing their minds for AVENGERS ENDGAME, do not want to be disturbed by SHAZAM!!!.

thank you,
Earth Strongest,
Hulk616,
Avengers ID: 2814-40-616
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minulight: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
hulk616:
thank you for the question, and i m always civil thats why i love Captain America: CIVIL war grin grin.
1. The release date or month is bad and poorly planned. SHAZAM!! cant compete with captain marvel or AVENGERS ENDGAME.
2. DCs bad reputation. Aquaman is just luck because no other good movies were in the cinemas
3. People dont watch DC movies in Cinemas again because its waste of money. People just wait for bluray to download. For Aquaman its because it was released during christmas.
4. Because movie ticket is expensive, people will want to save money for AVENGERS ENDGAME. instead of wasting money on SHAZAM!!!.
5. lastly, people will be preparing their minds for AVENGERS ENDGAME, do not want to be disturbed by SHAZAM!!!.

thank you,
Earth Strongest,
Hulk616,
grin grin grin
Alright then. Thanks.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Minulight:

Alright then. Thanks.
you are welcome if you need any help improving the DC universe you can call me even better migrate to the marvel universe grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by alaboski(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
hulk616:

thank you,
Earth Strongest,
Hulk616,
grin grin grin

I marvel at your stupidity.
Can everyone ignore this guy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisooblog: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
moonwalking michael jackson's batman i think i lost my phone

Topmaike007:
Throwback....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
alaboski:

you didnt read anything before commenting
marvel at your stupidity undecided undecided

Captain marvel will 455M dollars after 3 days grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
alaboski:

He's a troll

Don't take it too seriously... undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kingrapha:

He's a troll

Don't take it too seriously... undecided
but all the predictions apart from Aquaman have been on point undecided undecided grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
hulk616:
but all the predictions apart from Aquaman have been on point undecided undecided grin grin

Shift....

undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kingrapha:

Shift....

undecided
alt undecided undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minulight: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
I feel hulk616 could be right abt Shazam n0t doing well at the box office. Captain marvel did far better than people thought, wh!ch was m0stly cos of the Endgame link. Shazam doesn't have that. Every0ne's mind would be on endgame, and n0t every0ne has m0ney to go to the cinema in same m0nth to see 2 different films at different times. They'll go for the priority film. I do believe Shazam is and will be a better film than Captain Marvel though. But i fear hulk616 is right. Then again, should Shazam do well, it would prove one thing, DC's phase 1 films did far better than MCU's phase 1 in terms of Box office total gross. And it would prove equally well that DC is truly a c0mpetiti0n, hence the need for marvel to up the game. Time will tell the tale though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minulight: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
hulk616:
what prediction exactly?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minulight: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
hulk616:
alt undecided undecided undecided
Control shutdown.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
Minulight:
I feel hulk616 could be right abt Shazam n0t doing well at the box office. Captain marvel did far better than people thought, wh!ch was m0stly cos of the Endgame link. Shazam doesn't have that. Every0ne's mind would be on endgame, and n0t every0ne has m0ney to go to the cinema in same m0nth to see 2 different films at different times. They'll go for the priority film. I do believe Shazam is and will be a better film than Captain Marvel though. But i fear hulk616 is right. Then again, should Shazam do well, it would prove one thing, DC's phase 1 films did far better than MCU's phase 1 in terms of Box office total gross. And it would prove equally well that DC is truly a c0mpetiti0n, hence the need for marvel to up the game. Time will tell the tale though.
thank you thank you thank you grin grin grin grin
Thanks grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Minulight:

what prediction exactly?
that captain marvel will make above 300M dollars in opening weekend.
And JL, BvS, SS, MoS ,WW will be trash and perform badly in box office

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.