Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1227001 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
IAmSabrina:
My hype for Shazam has gone through the roof. The reviews have me so excited.
smiley

Same here. Can't wait.

How I wish I can fast forward the days to 5th April already
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Scott Mendelsons review all I want to hear.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 5:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Treyknowles:
oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you don't understand the meaning of first six movies! Marvel's first six movies are iron man 1 and 2, hulk, avengers, Thor and captain America 1, do the BO calculation and compare with DCEU six movies.
Of course he doesn't. Marvetits and common sense are like oil and water, they don't mix!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 6:17am On Mar 25, 2019
Zack Snyder's original plan for a Justice League trilogy was pretty awesome before WB stepped in...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2019
Lh19:
Zack Snyder's original plan for a Justice League trilogy was pretty awesome before WB stepped in...

Doesnt change the fact that they rushed into it

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2019
philfearon:

Of course he doesn't. Marvetits and common sense are like oil and water, they don't mix!
DC fans and nonsense are like 5 and 6 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 25, 2019
Lh19:
DC and cancelled plans/movies
See the way, they were planning to copy marvel massively grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2019
iuwe:
Scott Mendelsons review all I want to hear.
Now DC fans supports critics reviews undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2019
hulk616:
Now DC fans supports critics reviews undecided undecided
undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2019
Raalsalghul:
And it begins......
Standing ovation for the real captain marvel cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Minemrys, tonyspike, kingrapha, blackmanta, thekingishere, eyedea, moneyallowed, xavier5, Laurene, kaycee7, pu7pl3, philfearon, iuwe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
MJBOLT, hulk616, shitakkeem, Iamsabrina undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
The same Rotten Tomatoes that we said is owned by Disney, biased, yen yen yen is what we're using for Shazam. Abeg, let's keep a definite energy. Is Metacritic saying anything yet?

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2019
Lh19:

That was an awesome plan, until they tampered and ruin it. Thank goodness they paid for it, which they also learnt from.

But anyways, that plan can still be done if they want to, it's a sequel thing, so it can be one. But they shouldn't do it now, they focus on building the DCEU via solo movies, before they introduce justice league sequels with this plot/ plan. It will act as a Major Plot line or Climax in the DCEU.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Lh19:
Thank God Snyder left and his vision was ditched.
I can start counting the number of things wrong with this.
It's bad on so many levels.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Thank God Snyder left and his vision was ditched.
I can start counting the number of things wrong with this.
It's bad on so many levels.
thank you for saying the truth grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2019
Lh19:

Thank God this synder guy was booted out.

He almost brought down the DCEU singlehandedly.

He should focus on his zombie film that he is working on
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2019
Kaycee7:
The same Rotten Tomatoes that we said is owned by Disney, biased, yen yen yen is what we're using for Shazam. Abeg, let's keep a definite energy. Is Metacritic saying anything yet?

Metacritic score is 76% at the moment which is high on the website

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Metacritic score is 76% at the moment which is high on the website
Now we're talking.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Finally someone who isn't fooled by Snyder's cinematography.
I wonder how the above plan would have fit in to the extended universe.
At best, it would work for a 5/6 movies arc.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Still waiting for how that zombie film will turn out...so help me God.
However, I think we should give credit to Snyder for his casting decisions. They've been on point so far.
His costume designs were great as well.
Currently waiting for the snyderbots to come defend their master.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Woow shocked shocked Zachary Levi aka SHAZAM was in Thor movies no wonder SHAZAM is having good reviews. They are thinking it's a marvel movie. So if SHAZAM does well in B.O it's because of marvel oo grin grin

First was James Gunn
Now Zachary Levi
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
hulk616:
Woow shocked shocked Zachary Levi aka SHAZAM was in Thor movies no wonder SHAZAM is having good reviews. They are thinking it's a marvel movie. So if SHAZAM does well in B.O it's because of marvel oo grin grin

First was James Gunn
Now Zachary Levi
Can you shut da Bleep up?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Can you shut da Bleep up?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
hulk616:

First was James Gunn
Now Zachary Levi
LOL grin
[img]https://media1./images/270b2ef1070569dc44a100a9c18cdf63/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by iamJ(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Marvel is iPhone

DC is infinix

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Still waiting for how that zombie film will turn out...so help me God.
However, I think we should give credit to Snyder for his casting decisions. They've been on point so far.
His costume designs were great as well.
Currently waiting for the snyderbots to come defend their master.

Synder is good for his casting and costume but his writing and directing is what i have issues with.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
hulk616:

First was James Gunn
Now Zachary Levi

Just the way Marvel CEO sits all marvel staffs, actors down to watch superman movies before making any marvel film. So marvel success especially Avengers is because of DC cool cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Finally someone who isn't fooled by Snyder's cinematography.
I wonder how the above plan would have fit in to the extended universe.
At best, it would work for a 5/6 movies arc.

I would suggest that he focus on animations. He will be good in that field
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Eyedea(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lh19:
Take the fight to Darkseid? That doesn't make any sense. And it would have been a shït load of CGI, thank God he's out.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lh19:

I don't like this plan.

So the Justice League will be fighting the same parademons in three movies straight

I'm glad Zack Snyder was not allowed to implement this idea cuz it would turn out to be a mediocre injustice-like storyline dragged unnecessarily to span three movies.

This kind of plan would never work in an extended universe that would grow to over 20 movies.
This is best suited for a small movie arc where at the end of the day, they do a Flashpoint movie to reboot and start afresh.

Let's not forget that Zack Snyder wanted Dick Grayson to be the dead Robin killed by Joker... No Jason Todd, no Damian Wayne or Tim Drake.
And he planned for Batman to die in Justice League 2.

His Death of Superman storyline came too early and Doomsday was wasted.

He is not a good story teller.

The old DCEU is dead.

This is a new era.

DC films is in safe hands of Walter Hamada.
Because of him Aquaman grossed a billion and Shazam is shaping up to be a really good movie.

DC is finally building a good reputation with critics and movie goers.

I have moved on from Zack Snyder's DCEU.

I suggest you do the same.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
BlackManta:

I don't like this plan.

So the Justice League will be fighting the same parademons in three movies straight

I'm glad Zack Snyder was not allowed to implement this idea cuz it would turn out to be a mediocre injustice-like storyline dragged unnecessarily to span three movies.

This kind of plan would never work in an extended universe that would grow to over 20 movies.
This is best suited for a small movie arc where at the end of the day, they do a Flashpoint movie to reboot and start afresh.

Let's not forget that Zack Snyder wanted Dick Grayson to be the dead Robin killed by Joker... No Jason Todd, no Damian Wayne or Tim Drake.

The old DCEU is dead.

This is a new era.

Because of him Aquaman grossed a billion and Shazam is shaping up to be a really good movie.

Fixed.
And to think we've been criticizing WB for not knowing how to handle team ups when the culprit here is a mediocre director.
I feel they should take another crack at JL post Snyder era.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
BlackManta:

I don't like this plan.

The old DCEU is dead.

This is a new era.

I wont really say doomsday was wasted sha but on the basis of supermans death coming too early i agree
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Eyedea(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
BlackManta:

I don't like this plan.

The old DCEU is dead.

This is a new era.

Bruh he made doomsday into a throwaway villain,
I'm still angry till today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.