Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1232907 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
hulk616:
we are helping the thread not die like DCEU. but you guys are not grateful angry

Ah ah...the man clearly thanked you guys..i was just making sure you recieved the thanks grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
hulk616:
And disappoint grin

cry they dont disappoint

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
hulk616:
what are you saying DC metal last year was like this too with various tie-ins
It was better because it focused on Batman. Who/Whom is war of realms focused on?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
iuwe:

It was better because it focused on Batman. Who/Whom is war of realms focused on?
thor now undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
iuwe:

you are letting fanboyism to cloud your judgement grin grin.
but i m not hyped for war of realms because they killed jane foster.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
hulk616:
thor now undecided
Then why am I seeing Deadpool and punisher. Did they merge to become thor undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
iuwe:

Then why am I seeing Deadpool and punisher. Did they merge to become thor undecided undecided
the realms are being destroyed, the universe is feeling the effect.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
hulk616:
you are letting fanboyism to cloud your judgement grin grin.
but i m not hyped for war of realms because they killed jane foster.
grin grin I saw what you did there.

You also find it boring too? Well I can't say I am too surprised.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
iuwe:

grin grin I saw what you did there.

You also find it boring too? Well I can't say I am too surprised.
boring what? its better than the heroes in Crisis undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Xavier5(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Xavier5:
DO YOU KNOW?

1.) The upcoming JOKER Movie takes inspiration from the "The Killing Joke".

2.) Thomas Wayne has a hand in the making of the Joker in the upcoming JOKER Movie. He will also be running for the position of Gotham City Mayor. A younger Alfred Pennyworth and a younger Bruce Wayne will be featured in the JOKER.

3.) The JOKER is set in the 80's.

4.) Joequin Phoenix rejected the proposal of playing Doctor Strange in the MCU because according to him, "He Will Be Limited".

5.) The reason Joaquin Phoenix accepted to play the Joker is because according to him, He Was Intimidated, frightened and thrilled by it.

6.) Leonardo Di Capario was WB/DC choice for the Joker before Joaquin Phoenix came calling thanks to Todd Philips.

7.) The JOKER is gonna be DC's First R-rated Movie.

8.) Joaquin Phoenix did his own stunts by himself in the movie.

9.) The JOKER is a one time non sequel standalone movie. No prequels or sequels.

10.) The Joker if successful will launch the DC Elseworld Universe Franchise (It may not go with that name tho). This Franchise will Comprise of DC movies unconnected to the DCEU and each other. They are gonna take place in DC's Elseworld Universe.

SOURCE: https://www.looper.com/145869/the-untold-truth-of-joaquin-phoenixs-joker-film/

Who Is Ready For The CLOWN PRINCE OF CHAOS. Crime Is Too Demeaning A Thing.

#Xavier.
#I'm_A_DCian.
#Joker
#The_Clown_Prince_Of_Chaos.
1. DC planning to spoil alan moore fantastic creations again.
2. No comment
3. No comment
4. thank God, doctor strange would have been a failure like JL
5. No comment
6. leo should do thanksgiving his career would have entered voicemail
7. lies, watchmen, V for vendetta undecided undecided
8. who cares?
9. why should they be sequel for failures
10. no comment grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
hulk616:
boring what? its better than the heroes in Crisis undecided
If heroes in crisis is boring to you, at least it isnt as confusing as war of realms. cheesy grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buharifanatic:
once DC fans see this

[img]https://media1./images/71d8f9e618c64bff21732a0a40e00988/tenor.gif[/img]

they knw in their hearts that somtin good is abt to be watched
we d0n't need a buhari fanatic here. We d0n't want to add to this thread Nigeria's problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
iuwe:

If heroes in crisis is boring to you, at least it isnt as confusing as war of realms. cheesy grin
war of realms is not confusing.
and let analyse Heroes in crisis, wally killed almost everybody in santuary and famed booster gold and harley. which is out of wallys character.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
hulk616:
war of realms is not confusing.
and let analyse Heroes in crisis, wally killed almost everybody in santuary and famed booster gold and harley. which is out of wallys character.
The purpose of santuary is rehabilitation. So anyone who goes there is suffering from a mental illness or exhaustion.

Wally had gone through many traumatic events which may/must had caused him to do what he did. Like the joker said we are one bad day from being a killer. Wally used his speed to read every trauma each santuary patient had gone through, that is enough to make him a killer.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
iuwe:

The purpose of santuary is rehabilitation. So anyone who goes there is suffering from a mental illness or exhaustion.

Wally had gone through many traumatic events which may/must had caused him to do what he did. Like the joker said we are one bad day from being a killer. Wally used his speed to read every trauma each santuary patient had gone through, that is enough to make him a killer.
batman that has seen many bad things and hes not a killer, flash too has seen many crimes scenes hes not a killer.
Tim king messed up with the story, now wally character has been destroyed again. Better call Geoff Johns to save him AGAIN!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
Happy birthday gal Gadot I wish you get near my captain marvel in achievement grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
hulk616:
batman that has seen many bad things and hes not a killer, flash too has seen many crimes scenes hes not a killer.
Tim king messed up with the story, now wally character has been destroyed again. Better call Geoff Johns to save him AGAIN!!
realistically, every0ne's em0ti0nal intelligence is different.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
hulk616:
Happy birthday gal Gadot I wish you get near my captain marvel in achievement grin grin

She collect headbutt from thanos everybody is shouting yen yen yen strongest

WW collected headbutt from angry superman,tanked it and headbutted him back

Happy birthday Gal i love you kiss

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
hulk616:
Not all humans has the same mental capability. Batman you mentioned saw his father shot but he didn't live a life of crime, Barry saw his mother killed but didn't live a life of crime. Both has strong will but same can't be said about wally.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:05am On May 01, 2019
iuwe:

Not all humans has the same mental capability. Batman you mentioned saw his father shot but he didn't live a life of crime, Barry saw his mother killed but didn't live a life of crime. Both has strong will but same can't be said about wally.
i think there's a c0mic where Wally's origin story had him start a life of crime.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 01, 2019
Dc fans ....SMH
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:31am On May 01, 2019
hulk616:
Dc fans ....SMH
u can't get en0ugh of them right?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 01, 2019
Minemrys:

u can't get en0ugh of them right?
enough of what?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 01, 2019
Tom Taylor(marvel writer) damn shocked shocked grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 01, 2019
Raalsalghul is now speechless after watching endgame grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2019
hulk616:
Dc fans ....SMH

What happen??
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:31pm On May 01, 2019
hulk616:
i hope you get there in raalsaghul lifetime grin grin
i strongly advise My marvel director(James Gunn) he should not waste to much time with the failure called Suicide Squad 2, 1 billion dollars movie called GOTG 3 is waiting grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:33pm On May 01, 2019
pu7pl3:

These guys know how to get my hopes up embarassed......they know my buttons cry cry

Lol.

I know we will bounce back. With patience and time, all will be great with DC again cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 01, 2019
pu7pl3:

What happen??
1.2 billion dollars grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 01, 2019
[quote author=TheKingIsHere post=78010491][/quote]any time I say the truth you hit my head grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lol.

I know we will bounce back. With patience and time, all will be great with DC again cool

Yea...with shazam and aquaman both punching above their weight i believe so

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.