Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1239000 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:28pm On May 13, 2019
hulk616:
they said live action movie
Take your goddamn L

Abeg, show us where it was stated live action movie? If not take your L

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:29pm On May 13, 2019

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=TheKingIsHere post=78367064][/quote]

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=TheKingIsHere post=78367137][/quote]

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 13, 2019
Winner. Marvel
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 10:35pm On May 13, 2019
iuwe:

1-It is okay to combine both Batman and Superman against Spider-Man when talking about merchandise but unfair with movies grin grin. Continue.
Guy i'm not listening to you here. I made myself very clear about the facts and you can check. All these words of painment are not necessary. LMFAO!!

[s]2- Spider-Man has 9 movies barring venom against Batman 7 barring Catwoman. How is it lesser movies?[/s]
Iuwe, warisdis? Are u trying to kee me wit laff? LMFAO!

The site clearly shows all the films being taken into account. Spider-Man has ten: The Raimi trilogy, the Webb duology, Spidey/MIB, Homecoming, Venom, Spidey 77 and Spiderverse.

Batman has the Nolan trilogy, the original series (4), 2 DCAU movies, BVS, Catwoman... That's already eleven plus 2-3 more i can't remember grin

Mehn, stop this rough play, you can check it. The link ain't going nowhere. But for you to be lying all this ones sha... Aah! Ko le werk

Oya pull the other leg! @Vic2Ree & @Vic2Dee. Mehn, your lie weak me. LMFAO!

Marveltards really love their Ls
Guy don't do this please. The L is one thing but the denial is another. LMFAO!!

hulk616

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:36pm On May 13, 2019
hulk616:

It is written that it still could be made grin

Sorry not cancelled tongue

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:37pm On May 13, 2019

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Hahaha,
Vic2ree, you be my guy.
Stop trying hard to escape the obvious

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:39pm On May 13, 2019

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:39pm On May 13, 2019

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:41pm On May 13, 2019
hulk616:
Winner. Marvel

Look at the coward! grin

I have shown that marvel has more cancelled films than DC and he decides to run away grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
Which one be dis again?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 13, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Guy i'm not listening to you here. I made myself very clear about the facts and you can check. All these words of painment are not necessary. LMFAO!!

Iuwe, warisdis? Are u trying to kee me wit laff? LMFAO!

The site clearly shows all the films being taken into account. Spider-Man has ten: The Raimi trilogy, the Webb duology, Spidey/MIB, Homecoming, Venom, Spidey 77 and Spiderverse.

Batman has the Nolan trilogy, the original series (4), 2 DCAU movies, BVS, Catwoman... That's already eleven plus 2-3 more i can't remember grin

Mehn, stop this rough play, you can check it. The link ain't going nowhere. But for you to be lying all this ones sha... Aah! Ko le werk

Oya pull the other leg! @Vic2Ree & @Vic2Dee. Mehn, your lie weak me. LMFAO!

Guy don't do this please. The L is one thing but the denial is another. LMFAO!!

hulk616

BvS wasn't included in Batman but Superman franchise. You do know DVD sales are merchandise, so if Spidey beats Batman and Superman in merchandise which includes the movie DVD, the movies should be accounted for.

Also note that DCAU movies are not released in theaters but are all home videos.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 13, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

It is written that it still could be made grin

Sorry not cancelled tongue

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 13, 2019

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:46pm On May 13, 2019

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=TheKingIsHere post=78367327][/quote]

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:47pm On May 13, 2019
hulk616:

Another, still could be made but not cancelled.

Try harder

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=TheKingIsHere post=78367478][/quote]

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 13, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Another, still could be made but not cancelled.

Try harder

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:50pm On May 13, 2019

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=TheKingIsHere post=78367559][/quote]

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:53pm On May 13, 2019

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:55pm On May 13, 2019
hulk616:

Another still could be made grin

That 3 now plus the Batman year one, all FALSE
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2019
iuwe:

BvS wasn't included in Batman but Superman franchise.
LoL! It was included in both.

Play another card

You do know DVD sales are merchandise, so if Spidey beats Batman and Superman in merchandise which includes the movie DVD, the movies should be accounted for.
Your point?....

Also note that DCAU movies are not released in theaters but are all home videos.
I don't know what you're trying to say. Batman even had more DVD and theatre releases than Spider-Man in that link. Stick the landing pls
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:00pm On May 13, 2019

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 13, 2019
Vic2Ree:

LoL! It was included in both.

Play another card

Your point?....

I don't know what you're trying to say. Batman even had more DVD and theatre releases than Spider-Man in that link. Stick the landing pls
Dunno what you saw but this is what I saw.

By bringing Batman DCAU movies, you brought merchandise, by default your comment on spidey beating Batman and Superman includes the movie.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2019
Saw you viewing the thread, Pu7pl3. Thanos sends his greetings. LMFAO!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 11:33pm On May 13, 2019
iuwe:

Dunno what you saw but this is what I saw.

By bringing Batman DCAU movies, you brought merchandise, by default your comment on spidey beating Batman and Superman includes the movie.

Finally, you said Spiderman movies has grossed more than Batman and Superman. I hope you know "and" is a conjunction, referring to both because if I tell you to get me a book and biro, you are bringing the two together. That means you were actually comparing both against Spider-Man.

English can be confusing at times wink wink
Guy, how isn't this a Thought-terminating cliche in the face our initial discourse?

The premise was simple. I claimed Spider-Man surpassed Batman & Superman at the box office. You asked for the proof and i showed you. Right now, you're just clutching straws and using special pleading, trying to twist the definition of "and" to save face. Sorry fam, ain't having it. Spidey is King when it comes to solo cbm franchises. The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off. LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 13, 2019
Vic2Ree:
Guy, how isn't this a Thought-terminating cliche in the face our initial discourse?

The premise was simple. I claimed Spider-Man surpassed Batman & Superman at the box office. You asked for the proof and i showed you. Right now, you're just clutching straws and using special pleading, trying to twist the definition of "and" to save face. Sorry fam, ain't having it. Spidey is King when it comes to solo cbm franchises. The truth will set you free, but first it will you off. LMFAO!
Your eyes on not mutually exclusiveAnd/or

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Vic2Ree(m): 11:41pm On May 13, 2019
iuwe:

Your eyes on not mutually exclusive
Quick question.

That link i showed you, Did either Batman or Superman surpass him on that table?

Answer objectively

PS: Lemme give you a hint. The answer is not "yes".

PPS: You're committing a non-sequitur fallacy. Your logic doesn't follow. Bats and Supes are two seperate properties existing on their own. The use of the word and doesn't blend them into one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.