Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1236649 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2019
BlackManta:
Robert Pattinson is now the front runner to play the next Batman.
According to sources... Only two contenders remain, Robert Pattinson and Nicholas Hoult.
But Robert has the edge.

Congratulations to Battinson in advance....

PS. Twilight doesn't do Robert any justice....go watch the good times and the Rover, he is a very good actor.

The guy looks dark and brooding...im just glad its not armie hammer embarassed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 17, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=78462067][/quote]Raalsaghul !!!!!! grin grin grin
I was disappointed in you that small Leo can beat you easily
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

The guy looks dark and brooding...im just glad its not armie hammer embarassed
undecided undecided undecided this guy has zero charcteristics relating to batman. DC IS JUST TRASH
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:02am On May 17, 2019
hulk616:
this is the worst batman cast ever, damn the batman in 2021 (hopefully) is another flop, trash and garbage grin.
DC should stop making movies and Do 10years Internship in Marvel so as to learn how to build a universe from Kevin feige, good casting from sarah, good comedy movies from james gunn and Wahiti, Good visuals from ILM.

if this guy loves his career he should better quit now before it too late. Because we in marvel may not have space to redeem his career like deadpool.

DC is trash grin

Lol...you did not disappoint me grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:03am On May 17, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecided undecided this guy has zero charcteristics relating to batman. DC IS JUST TRASH

Lol....you sure about that? I dont know about his voice but his looks screams dark and angry and i like it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 17, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Long live D.C
Casting pattinson was the right choice. A fine actor he is.
Though he needs to toughen up.
Raalsaghul grin how can you like this batman. look at him he looks more like a joker.
DC is trash
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 17, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=78462099][/quote] look at you undecided you cant even beat LEO easily batman did it easily
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2019
Gmajor:

very bad choice

Reasons please? Or are you just saying it for the fun of it?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol....you sure about that? I dont know about his voice but his looks screams dark and angry and i like it

Voice --- No
Body Structure -- No
Superhero experience -- No
Fighting -- No
Good Movies --No
Marvel -- No
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:14pm On May 17, 2019
hulk616:
this is the worst batman cast ever, damn the batman in 2021 (hopefully) is another flop, trash and garbage grin.
DC should stop making movies and Do 10years Internship in Marvel so as to learn how to build a universe from Kevin feige, good casting from sarah, good comedy movies from james gunn and Wahiti, Good visuals from ILM.

if this guy loves his career he should better quit now before it too late. Because we in marvel may not have space to redeem his career like deadpool.

DC is trash grin
u lost me when u menti0ned taika watiti. I despise the Ragnarok.m0vie m0re than any other m0vie. H0nestly. That guy ruined Thor's character for me.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2019
Gmajor:

very bad choice

DCEU seldom misses the mark in casting.

Only Jared Leto's Joker failed and Jese Einsberg was not great as Lex Luthor .

But every other casting apart from those two hit the mark very well.
I have no doubt Robert will do a good job.
He is not that tall or muscular but he has that dark brooding look Batman is known for and he is a good actor.
I will not judge him with Twilight.
BTW, Gal Gadot and Ben Affleck were once considered to be terrible castings but they changed that story with stellar performances.
Rob can do that.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:08pm On May 17, 2019
hulk616:

Voice --- No
Body Structure -- No
Superhero experience -- No
Fighting -- No
Good Movies --No
Marvel -- No

Are you making sense -- big NO

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

Are you making sense -- big NO
Is DC trash --- Omega Level Cosmic level YES grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 17, 2019
BlackManta:

He is not that tall or muscular but he has that dark brooding look Batman is known for and he is a good actor.
BTW, Gal Gadot and Ben Affleck were once considered to be terrible castings but they changed that story with stellar performances.
Rob can do that.

Bookmarked see you in 2021 grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 17, 2019
Minemrys:

u lost me when u menti0ned taika watiti. I despise the Ragnarok.m0vie m0re than any other m0vie. H0nestly. That guy ruined Thor's character for me.
undecided undecided that was the best thor movie even better than that overrated aquaman grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 2:30pm On May 17, 2019
hulk616:
Like Thor, the almighty carpenter hammer slinger was turned to a comedian and a joke?
Oh i forgot, all the Sorcerer Supreme did in Endgame was play with water and raise up his finger. Apparently, Thanos has beaten sense into him... So, you see, Dr Steven Strange is even more trash and is a sissy!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:40pm On May 17, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecided that was the best thor movie even better than that overrated aquaman grin
as a dc fan, aquaman was a mediocre film, but saying ragnarok is the best thor film, is an insult to Kenneth branagh and Marvel. Taika bleeping watiti made me hate Thor and Chris Hemsworth. The c0medy was just over the place. Serious scenes were made to be a joke. The whole film was a joke. My God, that was the destructi0n of asgard and a prelude to infinity war. It wasn't meant to be a f*cking joke.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
philfearon:

Like Thor, the almighty carpenter hammer slinger was turned to a comedian and a joke?
Oh i forgot, all the Sorcerer Supreme did in Endgame was play with water and raise up his finger. Apparently, Thanos has beaten sense into him... So, you see, Dr Steven Strange is even more trash and is a sissy!
the Serious DCEU movies was what? trash !!!!
DCEU comedy was what? trash and flops.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 17, 2019
Minemrys:

as a dc fan, aquaman was a mediocre film, but saying ragnarok is the best thor film, is an insult to Kenneth branagh and Marvel. Taika bleeping watiti made me hate Thor and Chris Hemsworth. The c0medy was just over the place. Serious scenes were made to be a joke. The whole film was a joke. My God, that was the destructi0n of asgard and a prelude to infinity war. It wasn't meant to be a f*cking joke.
thor: ragnarok was the best thor movie thats a fact. black panther was the prelude to infinity war undecided undecided
the jokes were well placed than aquaman and shazam
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2019
Minemrys:

I wont stand for any aquaman or momoa slander on this NL angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2019
hulk616:

Dont slander aquaman unless you want to get got angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2019
hulk616:
Is DC trash --- Omega Level Cosmic level YES grin grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:55pm On May 17, 2019
hulk616:
thor: ragnarok was the best thor movie thats a fact. black panther was the prelude to infinity war undecided undecided
the jokes were well placed than aquaman and shazam
God! I hate people who are blinded by sentiment. Black panther wasn't a prelude to IW cos it had no c0nnecti0n to the story of IW. Rather, it was Ragnarok that explained things that didn't need to be filmed in IW. Speaking of jokes, what jokes? Me and my guy who was a marvel fan found it hard laughing at the so called jokes. And ragnarok shouldn't have been a c0medy or had jokes filled in it. If that's ur fact then u would've been disappointed that IW and winter soldier were serious films and n0t c0medy. The film that nailed the c0medy and should be a c0medy was GOTG and uh, antman. Ragnarok should've been serious. And even the jokes weren't funny. Again, am n0t speaking fr0m sentiment.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:00pm On May 17, 2019
BlackManta:

Rob can do that.

the questi0n is, how do they explain bruce wayne's new appearance?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 4:01pm On May 17, 2019
for the record,the events of Black Panther took place few weeks or months after Civil War,the events of Ragnarok happen shortly before infinity war.during the post credit scene of ragnarok,thor and the asgardians encounter thanos
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dont slander aquaman unless you want to get got angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

your memes are always on point grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 17, 2019
Minemrys:

God! I hate people who are blinded by sentiment. Black panther wasn't a prelude to IW cos it had no c0nnecti0n to the story of IW. Rather, it was Ragnarok that explained things that didn't need to be filmed in IW. Speaking of jokes, what jokes? Me and my guy who was a marvel fan found it hard laughing at the so called jokes. And ragnarok shouldn't have been a c0medy or had jokes filled in it. If that's ur fact then u would've been disappointed that IW and winter soldier were serious films and n0t c0medy. The film that nailed the c0medy and should be a c0medy was GOTG and uh, antman. Ragnarok should've been serious. And even the jokes weren't funny. Again, am n0t speaking fr0m sentiment.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
i m so sorry for making you angry, i promised you after beating barcelona i will not attack you for 1 month. grin grin
But after June 1 when liverpool will lipsrsealed in the final, its back to business angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 17, 2019
Minemrys:

the questi0n is, how do they explain bruce wayne's new appearance?
you make the movie very good that people forget about the old batman or dont give a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed about this question. Marvel style grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:56pm On May 17, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
i m so sorry for making you angry, i promised you after beating barcelona i will not attack you for 1 month. grin grin
But after June 1 when liverpool will lipsrsealed in the final, its back to business angry
lol this guy. Also has his way with words.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 17, 2019
hulk616:

DC is trash grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.