Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1252876 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:22pm On May 29, 2019
philfearon:

When you are making an assertion of fact, you have to provide proof. You have to set criterias and weigh it alongside other great TV shows. You have not done this, so you cannot assert or make any claims.

[/b]
Really? You probably started watching TV series very much recently to make this claim.
When The Legend of the Seeker came out, it wowed a lot of people mostly from our side of the divide. How many people are still talking about it and why was it cancelled since many people were talking about it?
Game of Thrones was not even as popular as Spartacus or Merlin in Nigeria.
Breaking Bad is a world renowned Series bro. It was too good, they are making it into a movie...

People talk about current shows and make references to old shows bro, just like movies. In six years time, no one is going to be talking about GOT as a discuss anymore (I used six years cuz Breaking Bad ended in 2013).
Finally, i also let you know that i preferred GOT to both Breaking Bad and The Wire. But preference is just what it is.

NB: Game of Thrones will probably rank in the same level as Sons of Anarchy. This is a series that kills big time characters who fück up even more than GOT... You probably have not also watched it, and it is still a very big popular show, albeit not in Nigeria.
I have typed too much but this is sauce:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-most-watched-tv-series-finales-of-all-time.html/

Pu7pl3 has done Justice by providing the post below;

pu7pl3:
Philfearon i see your arguement but this one is quite clear bruh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-game-of-thrones-greatest-tv-show-ever-20190411-story.html%3foutputType=amp

If I wasn't a bit busy, I would have provided links of numbers of viewers records that GOT broke.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:24pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:
Just two seasons in and all i can say is...mr narrator nobody is 2/3 the best thing ive seen (heard) tthis week smiley

Cc TheKingIsHere Philfearon Hulk616

Wait till you get to the part were he wears a doom patrol t shirt and a DC face cap. grin

That guy is crazy and hopeless in a funny way grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:
Just two seasons in and all i can say is...mr narrator nobody is 2/3 the best thing ive seen (heard) tthis week smiley

Cc TheKingIsHere Philfearon Hulk616
why are you calling me while I was busy reading my marvel comics angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Wait till you get to the part were he wears a doom patrol t shirt and a DC face cap. grin

That guy is crazy and hopeless in a funny way grin

I swear hopeless is a good word grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2019
hulk616:
why are you calling me while I was busy reading my marvel comics angry angry

Yah..i was calling dc fans
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:42pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

I swear hopeless is a good word grin
n0thing beats the part where his wife left him becos the brotherh0od didn't c0nsider him as s0me0ne to be taken seriously.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2019
Minemrys:

n0thing beats the part where his wife left him becos the brotherh0od didn't c0nsider him as s0me0ne to be taken seriously.

Wait...uve watched doom patrol too? Lol...ive not watched that part but its true...that guy is worse than the joker...too bad he is not as popular...imagine sucking a whole city into a donkey
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2019
philfearon:

Penny Dreadful try shaa, but in terms of witchcraft and all those voodoo ish, no series comes close to Salem and Supernatural.
supernatural will end next season and I think it is about time
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Pu7pl3 has done Justice by providing the post below;

If I wasn't a bit busy, I would have provided links of numbers of viewers records that GOT broke.
You didn't view the link i attached...
Just as you mentioned above the link that pu7pl3 posted, the below was also published by Forbes after BB ended.
Like I said earlier, if you are going to make an assertion of fact, you have to prove it.
And if you are going to judge TV series, you have to lay down the parameters and criteria on which you are making the judgement, and then apply it to all.
If you say Game of Thrones is best epic and medieval TV series ever, i will personally say yes, it deserves it. Same GOT cannot compare when you place it beside say, WESTWORLD in terms of sci-fi.
If you say GOT is the best ever TV series in terms of world building, it wins 1000%. But how about Politics? That belongs to HOUSE OF CARDS!"
If you say GOT is the best character driven series, you are totally 1000% wrong. This is where Breaking Bad wins it all, and this is why it is qualified for the best.

In terms of action sequences and fight scenes, GOT doesn't come close to MARCO POLO, SPARTACUS, VIKINGS.
So, i ask again, on what ground are you using to place GOT as the best ever?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/allenstjohn/2013/09/16/why-breaking-bad-is-the-best-show-ever-and-why-that-matters/#6fde3167650e
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabababab grin cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2019
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Donpre(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

That should be the negative man. Not sure though
who then is on cliff's right?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

you wish I m a DC fan but reality is often disappointing. I will never support trash.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:52pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

Wait...uve watched doom patrol too? Lol...ive not watched that part but its true...that guy is worse than the joker...too bad he is not as popular...imagine sucking a whole city into a donkey
yep. Seen it, bt wouldn't c0mpare n0body with joker though. I hope they do better with Rita in seas0n 2.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:40pm On May 29, 2019
Minemrys:

yep. Seen it, bt wouldn't c0mpare n0body with joker though. I hope they do better with Rita in seas0n 2.

Lol...joker has his reps grin but i wish they had really built this guy up in the comics
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2019
philfearon:

You didn't view the link i attached...
Just as you mentioned above the link that pu7pl3 posted, the below was also published by Forbes after BB ended.
Like I said earlier, if you are going to make an assertion of fact, you have to prove it.
And if you are going to judge TV series, you have to lay down the parameters and criteria on which you are making the judgement, and then apply it to all.
If you say Game of Thrones is best epic and medieval TV series ever, i will personally say yes, it deserves it. Same GOT cannot compare when you place it beside say, WESTWORLD in terms of sci-fi.
If you say GOT is the best ever TV series in terms of world building, it wins 1000%. But how about Politics? That belongs to HOUSE OF CARDS!"
If you say GOT is the best character driven series, you are totally 1000% wrong. This is where Breaking Bad wins it all, and this is why it is qualified for the best.

In terms of action sequences and fight scenes, GOT doesn't come close to MARCO POLO, SPARTACUS, VIKINGS.
So, i ask again, on what ground are you using to place GOT as the best ever?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/allenstjohn/2013/09/16/why-breaking-bad-is-the-best-show-ever-and-why-that-matters/#6fde3167650e

Ok i see your point now even tho that site is old...i get you

But currently you should agree that GOT still has the slight edge over all of them all things considered
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2019
hulk616:
you wish I m a DC fan but reality is often disappointing. I will never support trash.

Yea...ikr wink
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

Ok i see your point now even tho that site is old...i get you

But currently you should agree that GOT still has the slight edge over all of them all things considered
@bolded, Which is?

I also went digging further.

https://m.imdb.com/list/ls053573902/
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2019
Philfearon side note.... You are Tv lord how Hulk616 issa dc comic lord

You are serious man...respect

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2019
philfearon:

@bolded, Which is?

I mean when you consider all the parameters you listed above like world building and epic and graphics and viewing and other stuff...GoT takes it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2019
philfearon:

@bolded, Which is?

This is another reddit pole...i think they jugded em quite fairly there

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/television/comments/aqvaeq/breaking_bad_vs_game_of_thrones/
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

stop spreading fake news I m a marvel lord
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

I mean when you consider all the parameters you listed above like world building and epic and graphics and viewing and other stuff...GoT takes it
Yeah, they did 1000% well in those areas, the dragons especially...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

This is another reddit pole...i think they jugded em quite fairly there

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/television/comments/aqvaeq/breaking_bad_vs_game_of_thrones/
Very true.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 10:07pm On May 29, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lol... I do watch a lot of TV shows no be lie. grin cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2019
philfearon:

Lol... I do watch a lot of TV shows no be lie. grin cheesy

Hats off bruh

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2019
The recreator grin ;Dreally?...omg TheKingIsHere,Philfearon,Minemrys,Hulk616

You guys were right...this series is blowing my mind shocked

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:35am On May 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

Hahahaha cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:37am On May 30, 2019
Award winning comic book writer "Tom King" to co-write the DC New gods film.

Get ready guys!!! cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

grin cool cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:40am On May 30, 2019
UPDATE:

Suicide squad Rick flag set to return for the next coming SS film.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:41am On May 30, 2019
pu7pl3:

angry angry angry angry angry angry Stop adding my name with these DC trashington lovers angry angry angry angry
let this be the last time you ever do this or i will come for you without mercy angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.