Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1232943 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 4:52am On Jun 28, 2019
pu7pl3:

Hahahahahaha grin really? Bruh,nobody here believes that...you use the internet,im sure you have read about all the speculations for WW JOKER and BATMAN...even birds of prey that is a really low budget movie is gathering excitement...i remember you telling TheKingIsHere to send you the leaked WW pic cos you were hyped so cut the bullshiit bruh

We gats stick together here...fvck snyder and his cuts...he is gone and the future holds better

It's a pity that we all need to accept whatever critics say: "Superheroes movies need to be lighthearted, fun and don't need to take itself serious.
Am not rooting for Zack, but almost all DCEU current movies are too generic for my likings. Aquaman had a better action but stupid jokes. While Shazam would ve been more better if WB had up its budget.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 6:46am On Jun 28, 2019
hulk618:
Who ban me again ? angry angry
What did I do ? angry angry
Let that coward show himself
I will look for you, I will find you and I will destroy you angry angry angry angry
It's so hilarious to see you getting banned back to back.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2019
emmy2807:

hahahaha, your tears tastes sweet, i cant help but laugh. am sorry.
Seriously, whoever is banning our troll (secret dc fan), should stop.
stop watin? I take God beg the person wey dey dash am ban not to stop.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2019
SMUAG:

It's a pity that we all need to accept whatever critics say: "Superheroes movies need to be lighthearted, fun and don't need to take itself serious.
Am not rooting for Zack, but almost all DCEU current movies are too generic for my likings. Aquaman had a better action but stupid jokes. While Shazam would ve been more better if WB had up its budget.
Since Wonder Woman, WB has decided to follow the easy, hollow and generic route to film making. I was so shocked that James Wan toned down Aquaman for WB. Shazam was just like a normal series - no stakes, no suspense; infact, the story was too generic for my liking. The saddest part of it is that WB is now developing DC movies that nobody asked for. That's why I am not looking forward to the upcoming movies. Nothing much to be excited about in DC's future slate anyway.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2019
TonySpike:

Since Wonder Woman, WB has decided to follow the easy, hollow and generic route to film making. I was so shocked that James Wan toned down Aquaman for WB. Shazam was just like a normal series - no stakes, no suspense; infact, the story was too generic for my liking. The saddest part of it is that WB is now developing DC in movies that nobody asked for. That's why I am not looking forward to the upcoming movies. Nothing much to be excited about in DC's future slate anyway.

Exactly. Who is calling for Bird of Prey, Supergirl, Joker (from another universe) etc? WB is just confused honestly. If they had still continue from where BvS stopped (with serious tone to those movies that deserved so) by now most crying babies must have got over it.
All we see these days in movies is style without substance. MUST ALL SUPERHERO MOVIES BE FUNNY AND LIGHTHEARTED!
This is the reasons why directors like James Cameron, Peter Jackson, Nolan, Spielberg, Zack (yes Zack) and few others will definitely have wide fan base of cult followers. They stand for something different. The Ruso's Brothers would had been mentioned along, but Disney has killed that.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by emmy2807(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Treyknowles:
stop watin? I take God beg the person wey dey dash am ban not to stop.
Its not fair now, the person banning him is interrupting someone's full time job, why?
All trolls need a home, hulk made here his and is doing an excellent job, and moreover you dont get the troll angry.
Hahaha, you are right its fun seeing him get banned, especially when he logs in another account to lament it, but its not fair.

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
SMUAG:

Your complaints are fallacious. Only 3 movies after synder and they were awesome and not generic. Wonder woman had her own unique style, same with Aquaman and Shazam.

If you also observed, Aquaman and Shazam despite being entertaining, they had a bit of horror in it which blended well with the fans. Wonder woman was about the cold war which everyone loved.

You guys have to understand that WB is running a business, and that business needs to make profit. They are not here to satisfy some aggrieved fans while making losses. They need to make money to stay in business as the competition is tough.

So far, it is working for them and they are cashing out on it.

Also note that there are some movies that no matter what, they need to be dark. That's why we are getting an R rated Joker movie and an R rated Birds of a prey movie. This pattern is better as it balances fun with seriousness.

So nothing generic here. In fact it is been synder movies that were generic

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2019
nani667:
So many terrible reviews... Hope I shall not be disappointed sad

The movie had an overwhelming positive review. Go to rotten tomatoes to check the scores.

The only terrible reviews are from pained synder fans.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2019
hulk618:
Who ban me again ? angry angry
What did I do ? angry angry
Let that coward show himself
I will look for you, I will find you and I will destroy you angry angry angry angry

Bia, what exactly are you doing that you are always getting banned? Na only you waka come this thread? angry

I am sure you were banned by auntie spam bot for too much trolling. Lol.

Post the screen shot of your banned account let's see why you were banned.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Your complaints are fallacious. Only 3 movies after synder and they were awesome and not generic. Wonder woman had her own unique style, same with Aquaman and Shazam.

If you also observed, Aquaman and Shazam despite being entertaining, they had a bit of horror in it which blended well with the fans. Wonder woman was about the cold war which everyone loved.

You guys have to understand that WB is running a business, and that business needs to make profit. They are not here to satisfy some aggrieved fans while making losses. They need to make money to stay in business as the competition is tough.

So far, it is working for them and they are cashing out on it.

Also note that there are some movies that no matter what, they need to be dark. That's why we are getting an R rated Joker movie and an R rated Birds of a prey movie. This pattern is better as it balances fun with seriousness.

So nothing generic here.

Wonder Woman was very successful because of the feminism stuff hovering everywhere... It wasn't great, though it was far superior to captain marvel.
Yes, studios do make movies for profit sake, but we should also know that you need to walk before running. If they had build up from where MoS started.... Imagine where they would have been by now. That world was so grounded with reality. The story arc for MoS looked too realistic. That is, you can easily mirrored it to how government and citizens will reacts if similar stuff happens in real live situation. And that is one major part I still miss every time I watch CBM.

Avatar didn't just grossed that high because of its stunning vfx, it did that because the story was so groundbreaking and realistic to our every day live. Almost all nations (in the world) cultures were showcased in it without intending to force anything down our throats. I miss such kind of movies.
All you get now is lame jokes here and there and unimpressive actions. Dancing in the middle of diehard situations where the universe is at stake...lol!

I bet you, there won't be any seriousness in Bird of Prey. That movie got R rating not because of WB wanted it to. WB is doing those movies because those characters are also naturally funny in nature despite their cruelties and not because they are dark.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2019
What again ?!!!! angry angry angry
This is wickedness !!!! angry angry angry
this corruption, and later this same set of people will be blaming our leaders for corruption. i didnot break any rules or even use the B-WORD, F-WORD etc and i m getting banned.
let those cowards be prepared for WAR!! (WAR OF BANNERS) angry angry angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

The movie had an overwhelming positive review. Go to rotten tomatoes to check the scores.

The only terrible reviews are from pained synder fans.

I meant from this forum tho,

So many here have labeled the movie Childish and terrible
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
nani667:

A movie with kids as main cast and a 15 year old with the ability to transform into a superhero is childish undecided

I wonder what kind of movie they expect Shazam to be like.
Would they have preferred a dark, gloomy movie where Shazam snaps Sivana's neck in the end.
All these Snyder fans undecided
Like seriously undecided

Abi they want every DC movie to be dark and gritty like Zack Snyder's....including Shazam of all people...a 15 year old surrounded by children undecided

If they want a darker and serious version of Shazam ...then wait for Black Adam.

For a lighthearted movie Shazam is the best that has come from DC so far.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Minemrys, thekingishere, Blackmanta PLEASE tell your guys to unban me
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hulk619:
this corruption, and later this same set of people will be blaming our leaders for corruption. i didnot break any rules or even use the B-WORD, F-WORD etc and i m getting banned.
let those cowards be prepared for WAR!! (WAR OF BANNERS) angry angry angry angry
What a lovely day!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Treyknowles:
What a lovely day!
i know you are the one (my first suspect) angry angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hulk619:

E be like say the mods no want you here grin

Better carry your load back to MCU thread permanently unless you accept that you are a DC fan. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
BlackManta:

A movie with kids as main cast and a 15 year old with the ability to transform into a superhero is childish undecided

I wonder what kind of movie they expect Shazam to be like.
Would they have preferred a dark, gloomy movie where Shazam snaps Sivana's neck in the end.
All these Snyder fans undecided
Like seriously undecided

Abi they want every DC movie to be dark and gritty like Zack Snyder's....including Shazam of all people...a 15 year old surrounded by children undecided

If they want a darker and serious version of Shazam ...then wait for Black Adam.

For a lighthearted movie Shazam is the best that has come from DC so far.

Well said bro, well said.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
nani667:

The only people here that labelled it childish are pained synder fans.

My simple advice, don't take them seriously and enjoy yourself. It is a good light hearted movie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

E be like say the mods no want you here grin

Better carry your load back to MCU thread permanently unless you accept that you are a DC fan. grin
Please Tell your mods to unban me and i will leave this place forever and if i enter the post here again they should ban me. thats a good bill

signature
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hulk619:
nawa oh! Sorry sha. Am guessing thekingishere is behind it. He's a hacker lol. What u have to do is c0nfess...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Minemrys:

nawa oh! Sorry sha. Am guessing thekingishere is behind it.He's a hacker lol. What u have to do is c0nfess...
i knew it. he always has classified information. i need to brush up on my hacking skills to battle thekingishere villiany act
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Minemrys:

nawa oh! Sorry sha. Am guessing thekingishere is behind it. He's a hacker lol. What u have to do is c0nfess...

Lol, i am surprised like you o. Maybe its auntie spam bot that banned him.

Let him provide a screenshot of the reason why he was banned
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hulk619:
i knew it. he always has classified information. i need to brush up on my hacking skills to battle thekingishere villiany act

You well so?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You well so?
unban me
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Early reactions for birds of a prey movie cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Birds of a prey trailer likely to drop on Monday or any time next week.

Not sure, but lets watch
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Leaked First Promotional photo of Harley Quinn in BoP

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Margot Robbie Dons Harley Quinn’s Classic Costume In ‘BoP’

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Topmaike007(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hulk619:
don't let mouth kill you,I can smell another banning coming your way
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
For those that might not know who Huntress really is cool

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by LEGITLAYO: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
nani667:
So many terrible reviews... Hope I shall not be disappointed sad
Sorry for digressing from the purpose of this thread.

I asked for the name of your previous theme that had the iOS look and you never responded.
I'm sorry if I seem to be bothering you, but I just need you to tell me the theme name and where to download it from.
Cheers wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.