Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,113 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1250522 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2019
iuwe:
Alternative reality is not Canon to the mainstream DC universe, plus Strange can't steal powers from Nebu when he is steal owing debt to faltine besides, magic was lost in the DC universe not stolen. Strange can't steal fates powers because they are from the god Nebu. Fate wins
you just said trash !!!
Simple Google search you can't do.
Ok go and read comics you can't do.

With this level of ignorance
Strange wins
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2019
iuwe:
Jeremy is a criticl not a marvel fan, his favorite superhero is even Batman grin
he is
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2019
hulk616:
you just said trash !!!

Strange wins

Go and bring a video that says strange wins before we take you seriously
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2019
hulk616:
you just said trash !!!

Strange wins
All this without any counterpoint?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2019
hulk616:
he is
And his favorite superhero is Batman? Well can't be so surprised we already know someone like that grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwjC3JSAzLvjAhWPZFAKHXIMBAwQwqsBMAB6BAgFEAU&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2019
iuwe:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=2ahUKEwjC3JSAzLvjAhWPZFAKHXIMBAwQwqsBMAB6BAgFEAU&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

this URL is blank bro grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

a video
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2019
iuwe:
All this without any counterpoint?
I(marvel fan) can't be explaining DC comics timelines and stories to a DC fan.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2019
iuwe:
And his favorite superhero is Batman? Well can't be so surprised we already know someone like that grin
undecided undecided he is a marvel fan End of discussion
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2019
hulk616:
undecided undecided he is a marvel fan End of discussion
What about Chris stuckman undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2019
iuwe:
What about Chris stuckman undecided
marvel fan
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2019
hulk616:
marvel fan

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
There is s0mething abt Dr. Fate character that am so attracted to. I can't explain why. Love the way smallville portrayed him in its 9th seas0n epis0de "absolute justice". Dude was so powerful, he literally sent j'0nn j0nnzz to marz and back to replenish his powers. But as l0ng as Strange holds the time st0ne, fate can't beat strange, that's if strange is fated to do so. Then again, this is a man who sees the fate of others. He kn0ws strange's end and what will lead to it. So strange is literally a slave to his own fate. DC wins!

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Minemrys:
There is s0mething abt Dr. Fate character that am so attracted to. I can't explain why. Love the way smallville portrayed him in its 9th seas0n epis0de "absolute justice". Dude was so powerful, he literally sent j'0nn j0nnzz to marz and back to replenish his powers. But as l0ng as Strange holds the time st0ne, fate can't beat strange, that's if strange is fated to do so. Then again, this is a man who sees the fate of others. He kn0ws strange's end and what will lead to it. So strange is literally a slave to his own fate. DC wins!
strange can steal all the magic and powers from nabu. He can put fate into a time loop.

Again strange can steal all of fate powers

Marvel wins!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bane
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Minemrys:

Dr fate can control time too.....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
hulk616:
strange can steal all the magic and powers from nabu. He can put fate into a time loop.

Marvel wins!

Dr fate can strip him of all his powers before he even blinks undecided

No body steals magic or powers more than Constantine and he is no match for Dr fate
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dr fate can strip him of all his powers before he even blinks undecided

No body steals magic or powers more than Constantine and he is no match for Dr fate
Dr strange stole the whole magic of the earth, and also strange can borrow powers from many powerful gods like dormammu, zom, etc.

There are many people who steals magic and powers more than Constantine e.g Circe, mordu, chaos king.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dr fate can control the too.....
i d0n't undastand.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
hulk616:

Marvel wins!
then why didn't he steal than0s' power?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Minemrys:

then why didn't he steal than0s' power?
that's weak strange. He's still learning.

I can also ask why did Dr fate not steal barbatos power in Batman metal, or mordu power in JL dark, or Superman powers in injustice

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Minemrys:

i d0n't undastand.

Time...sorry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
hulk616:
Dr strange stole the whole magic of the earth, and also strange can borrow powers from many powerful gods like dormammu, zom, etc.

There are many people who steals magic and powers more than Constantine e.g Circe, mordu, chaos king.

Why do you always want to be at opposite ends everytime even when you are wrong and at the brink of making a fool of yourself??what feats of thievery does those people you called have over Constantine?

As for your Dr strange arguement you just shot yourself in the foot by saying he borrows powers from other deities/gods when DR fate is a deity/god on his own...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

Why do you always want to be at opposite ends everytime even when you are wrong and at the brink of making a fool of yourself??what feats of thievery does those people you called have over Constantine?

As for your Dr strange arguement you just shot yourself in the foot by saying he borrows powers from other deities/gods when DR fate is a deity/god on his own...
it seems you don't know these characters I mentioned if else you won't be asking me these questions

I didn't not, because someone is a god doesn't mean he is more powerful than someone that borrows powers from a god. gods has their power levels, dormammu leaving his dimension into the main marvel will be catastrophic, zom is more powerful than dormammu, cyttorak, vishanti. These being are too powerful to step into the marvel universe compared to Nabu that was currently beaten by wonder woman and co.
So I don't not shoot myself in the foot.

The winner is Dr strange.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
pu7pl3:

Dr fate can control time too.....
wow! Serious? Then Fate is str0nger and stranger! He has the powers of an egyptian god while Strange just has the knowledge of magic.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Minemrys:

wow! Serious? Then Fate is str0nger and stranger! He has the powers of an egyptian god while Strange just has the knowledge of magic.
seriously!!!! Just knowledge
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
hulk616:
it seems you don't know these characters I mentioned if else you won't be asking me these questions

I didn't not, because someone is a god doesn't mean he is more powerful than someone that borrows powers from a god. gods has their power levels, dormammu leaving his dimension into the main marvel will be catastrophic, zom is more powerful than dormammu, cyttorak, vishanti. These being are too powerful to step into the marvel universe compared to Nabu that was currently beaten by wonder woman and co.
So I don't not shoot myself in the foot.

The winner is Dr strange.

Lmao....so the universe they are in is not the marvel universe? ABI it's the fake marvel universe ni

I remember Dr strange being shot by some street level villain...if wonder woman ever beat Dr fate it's credit to her and not something to look down on or take away From Dr fate...you keep shooting yourself in the foot bro...

A man with knowledge of magic that occasionally borrows powers is no match for an actual god..

And as for your other stealers they are not up to Constantine level of theft...end of story

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2019
pu7pl3:

Lmao....so the universe they are in is not the marvel universe? ABI it's the fake marvel universe ni

I remember Dr strange being shot by some street level villain...if wonder woman ever beat Dr fate it's credit to her and not something to look down on or take away From Dr fate...you keep shooting yourself in the foot bro...

A man with knowledge of magic that occasionally borrows powers is no match for an actual god..

And as for your other stealers they are not up to Constantine level of theft...end of story
Jesus! Simple logic

there is no point for this argument if you dont know the characters i mentioned and also thinks all the gods has the same POWER LEVELS

therefore MARVEL WINS

END OF DISCUSSION!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2019
hulk616:
Jesus! Simple logic

there is no point for this argument if you dont know the characters i mentioned and also thinks all the gods has the same POWER LEVELS

therefore MARVEL WINS

END OF DISCUSSION!!

I know the characters...besides whether I know them or not is irrelevant all I asked was to bring the feats that show they are better thieves than Constantine and you have been jumping all over the place without making any single point....

And I never said all god's have the same power level,I never implied it either..i only said an actual god is stronger than someone that borrows powers from gods...I've never seen a better post shifter

Dr fate stomps Dr strange any day of the week Only someone with cosmic delusion in his veins will keep on arguing in the contrary...I'm done here
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
pu7pl3:

I know the characters...besides whether I know them or not is irrelevant all I asked was to bring the feats that show they are better thieves than Constantine and you have been jumping all over the place without making any single point....

And I never said all god's have the same power level,I never implied it either..i only said an actual god is stronger than someone that borrows powers from gods...I've never seen a better post shifter

Dr fate stomps Dr strange any day of the week Only someone with cosmic delusion in his veins will keep on arguing in the contrary...I'm done here
so there is no point giving you their feats

So if you agree gods has power levels, someone that borrowed powers from one higher god should defeat a lower gods

thank God, you are done.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
pu7pl3:

Are you still arguing with him? The guy forgot that the god Nebu takes control of the body that wears his helmet vs borrow borrow make me a sorcerer grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.