Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1257488 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
hulk616:
TheKingIsHere please stop calling that mod now someone can get ban.
I promise I will not talk about sport again. cry
I'm not a supermod. And y'all need to chill with the mentions. Geez, I thought it was the conception thread acting up again, since the jamb thread has been quiet.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
hulk616:
let me educate you on love and thunder.
God is love and part of His show of all almighty power is lightning (thunder)

please don't associate God to that potential wreckage grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
hulk616:
and you said I can't watch match undecided

What did you see bro
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
hulk616:
grin swamp thing and pennyworth may have something in common

They are both awesome shows
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
We want more

skeptics like Hulk616 will still say it's a lie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:50am On Jul 26, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Oga na lie. Everyone was pissed off but you didn't care because you felt that you are the creator of the thread hence you thought you could whatever you liked. Now, you are derailing the same thread because you know nobody change the title.

Here is Raal's post against what you did;

Seriously, if you guys continue, I think it will be best I create a true DC thread while you turn here to your daily sport talks.
seriously, i didn't kn0w u guys saw it that way and were pissed. Am really s0rry. But i was joking that day. Hey c0me on, am the guy who tr0lls hulk616 and pu7pl3 and mjbolt, n0ne of what i say are tinx i mean. Jux 4 laughs.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:53am On Jul 26, 2019
cao:

I'm not a supermod. And y'all need to chill with the mentions. Geez, I thought it was the conception thread acting up again, since the jamb thread has been quiet.
u kn0w, it's c0ol menti0ning u, lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2019
Minemrys:

wait, u guys thought i was serious with that? My statement bk then was jux one l0oking to catch in on the hum0r of changing the thread's name. I didn't really mean it. Seriously, m0st of the bashing i dish out on here are jux 4 jokes. Many can tell. I bet cao t0o saw the hum0ur in the joke.
Over to you cao, did you find it humorous cause I didn't. We repeatedly asked you to take your sports discussion away from this thread over and over again and you vehemently refused.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

please don't associate God to that potential wreckage grin
undecided undecided God is success and love.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

What did you see bro
Many things grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

They are both awesome shows
You are wrong, its cancellation grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2019
pu7pl3:

skeptics like Hulk616 will still say it's a lie
when did i say its a lie? undecided
i said it cant happen.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2019
iuwe:
Over to you cao, did you find it humorous cause I didn't. We repeatedly asked you to take your sports discussion away from this thread over and over again and you vehemently refused.
lol. It's n0t like i refused. It just happens without me kn0wing. I end up slipping into sports c0nvo without kn0wing really.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Minemrys:

seriously, i didn't kn0w u guys saw it that way and were pissed. Am really s0rry. But i was joking that day. Hey c0me on, am the guy who tr0lls hulk616 and pu7pl3 and mjbolt, n0ne of what i say are tinx i mean. Jux 4 laughs.
DC fans for you grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Minemrys:

u kn0w, it's c0ol menti0ning u, lol.
angry angry angry angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Don't mind SMUAG. Na Snyder fan im be.

Yes am Zack fan, and am his fan because I love movies that are dark and gritty, which fortunately for me he is one of those few directors out there. Even Kevin Feighi saw that in the Russo's brothers that's why he couldn't let them go after Winter Soldier.

Is not a crime to like your heroes deconstructed, which, any day anytime I will choose it 10x over the so-called fun, funny movies.

I don't remember last (aside Bumblebee) when any Transformer movie was certified fresh, yet they still keep the franchise going. They don't armtwist things by creating stupid multiverse by rebooting once a movie fail to meet their delusional expectation.
They still maintain momentum because there is no actual way or only one formula to make your franchise successful. That is what our WB is lacking! They see things from MCU stand points, yes, we can't say MCU invented or reinvented fun movies but they have come to realise that that formula works for them perfectly.

It's funny how many of you so much love Swamp Thing, but forgetting that it leans toward what Zack had given us..lol! I bet if it were to be a theatrical movie many of you praising it will spit on it - probably because the way must of you want everything to be MCU-like.

I hope most of you here give "The Boys" lower ratings even if its classic because of your taste for fun and popcorn-flick kinda movies you preferred.

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:42am On Jul 26, 2019
hulk616:
angry angry angry angry
what na?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2019
Minemrys:

what na?
calling
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2019
SMUAG:

Yes am Zack fan, and am his fan because I love movies that are dark and gritty, which fortunately for me he is one of those few directors out there. Even Kevin Feighi saw that in the Russo's brothers that's why he couldn't let them go after Winter Soldier.

Is not a crime to like your heroes deconstructed, which, any day anytime I will choose it 10x over the so-called fun, funny movies.

I don't remember last (aside Bumblebee) when any Transformer movie was certified fresh, yet they still keep the franchise going. They don't armtwist things by creating stupid multiverse by rebooting once a movie fail to meet their delusional expectation.
They still maintain momentum because there is no actual way or only one formula to make your franchise successful. That is what our WB is lacking! They see things from MCU stand points, yes, we can't say MCU invented or reinvented fun movies but they have come to realise that that formula works for them perfectly.

It's funny how many of you so much love Swamp Thing, but forgetting that it leans toward what Zack had given us..lol! I bet if it were to be a theatrical movie many of you praising it will spit on it - probably because the way must of you want everything to be MCU-like.

I hope most of you here give "The Boys" lower ratings even if its classic because of your taste for fun and popcorn-flick kinda movies you preferred.
nailed it!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2019
AntiMCU have been banned grin grin grin grin
Justice has been served.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2019
SMUAG:

pu7pl3 give this guy an award. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Minemrys:

lol. It's n0t like i refused. It just happens without me kn0wing. I end up slipping into sports c0nvo without kn0wing really.
In the tv/radio category, on the DC thread

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2019
SMUAG:

WB already launch a new line of DC Comics-based films unrelated to the DCEU with darker, more experimental material, similar to comic imprints such as Elseworlds
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2019
SMUAG:

Yes am Zack fan, and am his fan because I love movies that are dark and gritty, which fortunately for me he is one of those few directors out there.
Christopher Nolan says hi

Even Kevin Feighi saw that in the Russo's brothers that's why he couldn't let them go after Winter Soldier.
I love the way you synder fans twist facts to suit your delusions. Go and find out what happened to the first director that directed captain America: the first avengers. Wasn't he sacked for being a failure? Why didn't fiege continue with him and his vision? Why did they bring Russo Bros to take over? Yet you want to compare a failure like Zack to Russo Bros. SMH

If you like your heroes deconstructed, that's your own choice, the company is out there mainly to make as much profit as possible and not to satisfy your deconstructed fantasies.

And they paid dearly for it with transformers: the last Knight

They still maintain momentum because there is no actual way or only one formula to make your franchise successful.
Which momentum are they maintaining now? Can you tell us the next plans for the transformers?(not bumblebee)

That is what our WB is lacking! They see things from MCU stand points, yes, we can't say MCU invented or reinvented fun movies but they have come to realise that that formula works for them perfectly.
Totally false. WB/DC has both dark and light hearted characters, so their is need for them to create a balance which they are doing and its working for them. The Joker and Birds of a prey are going to be dark and gritty while WW84 is going to be a pop corn flick. This is what you will never get in the MCU

It's funny how many of you so much love Swamp Thing, but forgetting that it leans toward what Zack had given us..lol!
Did you actually make this statement? So you want go tie swamp thing success to the failure called Zack synder? Jezz, this is a very silly thing to say. Its like me saying Zack synder watchmen/ BVS leaned towards what Nolan gave us. Smh

I bet if it were to be a theatrical movie many of you praising it will spit on it - probably because the way must of you want everything to be MCU-like.
Wrong, The Joker movie is dark and gritty just like swamp thing and everyone is waiting to watch it at the cinema. You don't have a point at all.

If the story is shitty and people can't relate with it, it will get low ratings just like how Inhumans got low ratings for its shitty story despite being a popcorn flick.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:05am On Jul 26, 2019
hulk616:
TheKingIsHere please stop calling that mod now someone can get ban.
I promise I will not talk about sport again. cry

Which mod did I call now
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
WB already launch a new line of DC Comics-based films unrelated to the DCEU with darker, more experimental material, similar to comic imprints such as Elseworlds

Ok.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Which mod did I call now
oac
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AntiMCU: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2019
hulk616:
AntiMCU have been banned grin grin grin grin
Justice has been served.

How can I be banned...when I'm yet to fulfill my destiny?

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2019
hulk616:
You are wrong, its cancellation grin

if e sure you let's bet angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2019
AntiMCU:

How can I be banned...when I'm yet to fulfill my destiny?
angry angry angry you are very stubborn
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2019
hulk616:
pu7pl3 give this guy an award. grin

He didn't make much sense tbh
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AntiMCU: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2019
hulk616:
angry angry angry you are very stubborn
The shadows betray you, because they belong to me little one!
Ditch the MCU, accept Marve!
Last Warning! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1544) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.