Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1241012 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2019
NeededGist:

If this is true then DC is not even ready for greatness grin grin

Lol, so you actually fell for this lie. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2019
Blackspider:
How do you differentiate a race, through the color of the skin. So racism is also about colour of the skin.

I ask again is Clark and Zod not kryptonians or better still from the same race? undecided

You are the one that said he kills aliens, if Zod is an alien, so is Clark.

Lol, they will say zod is an alien but supes isn't.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You are just confusing and contradicting yourself. I thought you said supes didn't have the backing of the US government when it was clearly shown even in this film that the US president was begging Superman to save them from zod. SMH
jesus christ, where did i say superman didn't have the backing of the U. S govt? U asked me why batman didn't account to the govt for his acti0ns and i pointed out that to the u.s govt, batman is a vigilante who only has the support of gcpd and n0t the U. S govt. Meaning the govt do n0t support batman's activities whereas superman is the boy scout. And supes being the boy scout didn't act like one by n0t having a n0n powered zod sent to pris0n. Usually in the c0mics, animati0n and even MOS that's what kent does. Ever w0ndered how c0me zod's body got to the u.s govt in Bvs or how the govt got to access the krypt0nian ship? Batman on the other hand does n0t report. N0w it baffles me why kent didn't do this in superman 2.
And that's why I came in saying that supes never killed zod in Superman 2, rather he defeated them and they fell into an abyss... No one knows what happened. **Guess what?** They didn't die and it was shown in the Donner's cut on TV back then when the article police came and arrested zod, Ursa and non along with lex.
why would wb leave such vital info fr0m the theatrical cut? Mind u, the theatrical cut is the can0n. And why would superman throw a powerless, defenseless man into an abyss in the cold and miles fr0m civilizati0n when he could have just gagged them?

I should be asking you this question because all your straw man argument seems to be gotten from Snyder's fanboy TV.
i never menti0ned snyder in my arguments mind u. My argument was on the c0ntents in MOS.

I did some more research and here is part of the Donner's cut of the Superman 2 film which was fully released on TV back then clearing the air that supes didnt kill zod. Click on 0.15sec and 0.25sec for it]
directorial cuts aren't treated as can0n. And worst of all it was released decades after the main film and as an anniversary f0otage of sorts. It's like bl0oper reels. If such info was deemed vital by wb, they'd have left it in. And going by ur logic, releasing the theatrical versi0n shows there was no c0nclusi0n/resoluti0n to the film/c0nflict.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA5d66AnT7s

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2019
Blackspider:

Can't believe you fell for this, Aquaman 2 is not out till 2022, Momoa is under contract, he is very goofy in nature that's the reason he said that. Something is going on in Hawaii, his homeland.

Don't believe anything that guy brings here, and some news are simply click bait.

Lastly, watch out for next year WB dune movie starting Momoa

Honestly, I love the way WB still ensures that their actors still gets acting roles in their other film franchises. This is good for job security.

Unlike some other studios, after using the actors to make huge cash, they dump them and those ones goes into oblivion
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2019
Minemrys:

jesus christ, where did i say superman didn't have the backing of the U. S govt? U asked me why batman didn't account to the govt for his acti0ns and i pointed out that to the u.s govt, batman is a vigilante who only has the support of gcpd and n0t the U. S govt. Meaning the govt do n0t support batman's activities whereas superman is the boy scout. And supes being the boy scout didn't act like one by having a n0n powered zod sent to pris0n. Usually in the c0mics, animati0n and even MOS that's what kent does. Ever w0ndered how c0me zod's body got to the u.s govt in Bvs or how the govt got to access the krypt0nian ship? Batman on the other hand does n0t report. N0w it baffles me why kent didn't do this in superman 2.
Okay, I agree I made a mistake here with the accounting part but still, he gave account to the government. The police came to pick zod up in the extended version that was aired.

why would wb leave such vital info in the theatrical cut? Mind u, the theatrical cut is the can0n.

The full Superman 2 with this scene was aired on tv back then making it canon.

And why would superman throw a powerless, defenseless man into an abyss in the cold and miles fr0m civilizati0n?

SMH, so you agree that he was thrown into an abyss or something like that and wasn't killed right? So your argument should be "why did Superman throw a powerless man into an abyss etc" and not Superman killed zod in defense for synder.

i never menti0ned snyder in my arguments mind u. My argument was on the c0ntents in MOS.
And my argument is that Superman didn't kill zod in S2.

directorial cuts aren't treated as can0n. And worst of all it was released decades after the main film and as an anniversary f0otage of sorts. It's like bl0oper reels. If such info was deemed vital by wb, they'd have left it in. And going by ur logic, releasing the theatrical versi0n shows there was no c0nclusi0n/resoluti0n to the film/c0nflict.

Oga, this was canon because the full version along with this scenes were aired on TV (I think its ABC TV) back then in the 1980s. If it was just a cut, then it isn't canon but this was incorporated into S2 and aired fully on TV thereby making it canon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA5d66AnT7s

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2019
hulk616:
check, Aquaman has been arrested

Lol, the same policemen that took a selfie with him and were all smiling? I won't be surprised if mamoa arranged that part too.

It was all media stunt and click baits by bloggers.

I was following the news about 2 days ago
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2019
Blackspider:

Can't believe you fell for this, Aquaman 2 is not out till 2022, Momoa is under contract, he is very goofy in nature that's the reason he said that. Something is going on in Hawaii, his homeland.

Don't believe anything that guy brings here, and some news are simply click bait.

Lastly, watch out for next year WB dune movie starting Momoa

Ah, now I see why Aquaman 2 is coming out in 2022 because Jason mamoa is in the dune film.

Can't wait
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, they will say zod is an alien but supes isn't.
We know their ways na grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Well, WB ain't Disney that makes all their movies childish.

Sorry you ain't gonna watch it in the cinema since you are still under 30yrs cry
Yes, i m under 30yrs grin grin grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, the same policemen that took a selfie with him and were all smiling? I won't be surprised if mamoa arranged that part too.

It was all media stunt and click baits by bloggers.

I was following the news about 2 days ago
why the media stunt
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Ah, now I see why Aquaman 2 is coming out in 2022 because Jason mamoa is in the dune film.

Can't wait
If the movie is successful, they are going to make into a movie franchise, dune-iverse
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Honestly, I love the way WB still ensures that their actors still gets acting roles in their other film franchises. This is good for job security.

Unlike some other studios, after using the actors to make huge cash, they dump them and those ones goes into oblivion
Yeah, they did it with Dwayne Johnson, Patrick Wilson, Ezra Miller now Jason Momoa.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
hulk616:
why the media stunt

To gather more media attention on the destruction going on in his hometown by the federal govt
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Blackspider:
Yeah, they did it with Dwayne Johnson, Patrick Wilson, Ezra Miller now Jason Momoa.

Don't forget the guy that acted as black mantha (can't remember his name) will be in watchmen, black manthas dad was in swamp thing, robbert pattison in Batman, etc
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

To gather more media attention on the destruction going on in his hometown by the federal govt
federal government grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Don't forget the guy that acted as black mantha (can't remember his name) will be in watchmen, black manthas dad was in swamp thing, robbert pattison in Batman, etc
yeah, I forgot about them.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Blackspider:
yeah, I forgot about them.
AntiMCU come and see forgettable movie grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
hulk616:
check, Aquaman has been arrested

Guy,you can believe anything o I swear....

Im typing this from Gotham right now and it's peacefull as fvck
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

Guy,you can believe anything o I swear....

Im typing this from Gotham right now and it's peacefull as fvck
simple google search is not hard. Jason Momoa was arrested. undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
hulk616:
AntiMCU come and see forgettable movie grin grin
We are talking about people not movies, and I don't know who included your mouth/opinion to the conversation undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
hulk616:
simple google search is not hard. Jason Momoa was arrested. undecided

You first came here saying aquaman 2 has been pushed back(big lie) now you saying momoa was arrested(another lie) what do you hope to gain from these lies? Even the most ficckle DC fans won't believe you talkless of me

Stop reading fake headlines and spreading fake news....DC fans should stop falling for click baits and jumping into baseless conclusions too undecided

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

You first came here saying aquaman 2 has been pushed back(big lie) now you saying momoa was arrested(another lie) what do you hope to gain from these lies? Even the most ficckle DC fans won't believe you talkless of me

Stop reading fake headlines and spreading fake news....DC fans should stop falling for click baits and jumping into baseless conclusions too undecided
read my post again
I said I m hearing ........

And I saw Momoa arrested from cbr
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
Blackspider:
We are talking about people not movies, and I don't know who included your mouth/opinion to the conversation undecided

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
hulk616:
read my post again
I said I m hearing ........

And I saw Momoa arrested from cbr

Hulk please do me a favour,stop hearing grin..leave the hearing to omega level hearers...know your role
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

Hulk please do me a favour,stop hearing grin..leave the hearing to omega level hearers...know your role
that's why I was trying to confirm from professor TheKingIsHere
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Blackspider how will you watch joker movie? Because I m hearing rumors ( remember that I said rumors ooo) that's the movie is R-rated.

What DC is doing for their young fans is not fair at all.
That's why marvel is the best.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
hulk616:
Blackspider how will you watch joker movie? Because I m hearing rumors ( remember that I said rumors ooo) that's the movie is R-rated.

What DC is doing for their young fans is not fair at all.
That's why marvel is the best.
@bolded because they know only kids would believe marvel is better than DC grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

grin grin My nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by emmy2807(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
I am watching pennyworth, oh i am in love, their accents is sweet to hear. Am just in episode 1, good series.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
Blackspider:
@bolded because they know only kids would believe marvel is better than DC grin grin grin
so it was only kids that contributed to the 22 billion dollars ?
DC is trash
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
emmy2807:
I am watching pennyworth, oh i am in love, their accents is sweet to hear. Am just in episode 1, good series.
be careful oo
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
hulk616:
that's why I was trying to confirm from professor TheKingIsHere

I told you that it was all media stunt...

Here is the image of the so called arrest....See how the cops and Jason were smiling and laughing...

If you look closely, you will see that they didnt handcuff him...

Its all media stunt and bloggers fed fat on the click bait

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.