Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237516 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

How popular is he. That's the point.

Being a founding member doesn't give you a one way ticket to the top of the popularity table.

Iron man was not popular at all back then despite being a founding member in the avengers
bros, martian manhunter is as popular as the flash. M0re popular than cyborg. The reas0n why dc didn't use him since the launch of new 52 is his similarity to superman and they needed diversity. D0n't say j0nn aint popular abeg. He is very popular. People were pissed bk then that he wasn't included in the jl relaunch roster.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Minemrys:

bros, martian manhunter is as popular as the flash. M0re popular than cyborg. The reas0n why dc didn't use him since the launch of new 52 is his similarity to superman and they needed diversity. D0n't say j0nn aint popular abeg. He is very popular. People were pissed bk then that he wasn't included in the jl relaunch roster.

DC didn't use him because he is similar to Superman? but they are using Shazam who is an exact replica of Superman.

See how I just dey look you

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

It is obvious you don't know much about the company you are talking about in your thread bro.

WWE does not pay for any of the costumes, and it is in the wrestlers contract that WWE can sell these costumes even when the wrestlers have gone. It is an agreement they signed.

Also, it will shock you that the wrestlers are mostly responsible for their own hotels, billings etc....

Go and read about Ryback's complaints when he left the WWE.

Also, go and watch on YouTube how the WWE cheats its wrestlers..or WWE evil wrestling contracts.... You will be amazed

Finally, at the end of it all, WWE will NOT be held responsible as the wrestlers are ISC, while the case for suicide squad is not so as the company will be held responsible for that Harley Quinn pussy/ass shape pose.

Ryback was obviously lying...if you believe that that means you believe anything you read on the internet
All those evil contract mumbo jumbo are all conspiracy theories by bored snarks...there are also video evidences that lil Wayne is the devil undecided it doesn't make it true...

WWE caters for its wrestlers more than any pro wrestling company that's why they are the best and almost every wrestler dreams of working there even if they don't get to wrestle they are just content with being part of the company and collecting their check

Every prop design,theme song and gimmick is approved and funded by WWE, lodgings too...a perfect example was when WWE went to Saudi Arabia early this year..this month they will be going to Hawaii and some other far places for live shows and it's WWE that is sponsoring their shiit

This is a screenshot from that same site you brought

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I don't have a problem with the dressing... And basically, the SJW won't have a problem with it if Ayer didn't make it a focus of attention by telling Margot to bend over while getting a clear shot at her ass and pussy.

Harley bending down provocatively is in tune with her persona,she is Cray Cray it's who she is and Margot Robbie portrayed it in that scene there is nothing wrong with it...no director should bend their back for this one bro

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
pu7pl3:

Ryback was obviously lying...if you believe that that means you believe anything you read on the internet
All those evil contract mumbo jumbo are all conspiracy theories by bored snarks...there are also video evidences that lil Wayne is the devil undecided it doesn't make it true...

WWE caters for its wrestlers more than any pro wrestling company that's why they are the best and almost every wrestler dreams of working there even if they don't get to wrestle they are just content with being part of the company and collecting their check

Every prop design,theme song and gimmick is approved and funded by WWE, lodgings too...a perfect example was when WWE went to Saudi Arabia early this year..this month they will be going to Hawaii and some other far places for live shows and it's WWE that is sponsoring their shiit

This is a screenshot from that same site you brought

This screenshot does not say anything about who foots the hotel or costume.

A lot of wrestlers have come out to complain about how they ended up in penury due to them paying their bills themselves.

Well, let's not over drag this issue.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
pu7pl3:

Harley bending down provocatively is in tune with her persona,she is Cray Cray it's who she is and Margot Robbie portrayed it in that scene there is nothing wrong with it...no director should bend their back for this one bro

So, she getting beat up mercilessly and bloodily by joker should also be done in film then because it is in tune with the joker's persona?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

This screenshot does not say anything about who foots the hotel or costume.

A lot of wrestlers have come out to complain about how they ended up in penury due to them paying their bills themselves.

Well, let's not over drag this issue.

the screenshot shows that WWE funds the costumes so that they can sell them for profit
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

So, she getting beat up mercilessly and bloodily by joker should also be done in film then because it is in tune with the joker's persona?

If the story calls for it then yes...it's something that happens on a reg in real life and movies are meant to show those things
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
pu7pl3:

the screenshot shows that WWE funds the costumes so that they can sell them for profit

There is a BIG difference between merchandise and the actual costume the wrestlers wear.

WWE pays for the merchandise which they sell, the wrestlers pay for their own personal costume that they wear into the ring.

WB pays for Margot's Harley Quinn costume and also for the merchandise which they sell.. Hence they can be fully blamed but WWE only pays for merchandise which they sell, the wrestlers pay for their costume which they wear to the ring...

Read the article in the screenshot again
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
pu7pl3:

If the story calls for it then yes...it's something that happens on a reg in real life and movies are meant to show those things

Lol....okay
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

There is a BIG difference between merchandise and the actual costume the wrestlers wear.

WWE pays for the merchandise which they sell, the wrestlers pay for their own personal costume that they wear into the ring.

WB pays for Margot's Harley Quinn costume and also for the merchandise... Hence they can be fully blamed but WWE only pays for merchandise which they sell, the wrestlers pay for their costume which they wear to the ring

Bro WWE pays for those costumes they wear to the ring from the designs to the fabric...it's all on WWE...maybe in the past they didn't like during the 90s and early 2000s but things have changed now
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lol....okay

if you let these people tell you how you should and shouldn't watch movies it will be hard to enjoy a decent movie bro

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
I wonder why no one can criticize WWE and these magazines for this(insert sarcasm font where needed)Thekingishere

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:18am On Sep 19, 2019
pu7pl3:
I wonder why no one can criticize WWE and these magazines for this(insert sarcasm font where needed)Thekingishere

You don't understand the argument bro. What does WWE have to do with this?

It is just like blaming the UK police because Khafi slept with Gedoni in BBNaija issh which was shown(although the stuff was under blanket).

If Margot was posing like this with the Harley Quinn costume wb will be blamed as they have rights to does costume and no other.

But if Margot posed like this in her own undies, then wb got no qualms.

I have really tried in explaining this iish,me I am tired and sleepy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:20am On Sep 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

if you let these people tell you how you should and shouldn't watch movies it will be hard to enjoy a decent movie bro

Lol, you and I don't matter as they tell the companies directly.

That's why love and thunder is happening... That's why BOP is happening.. That's why hulk is getting sidelined to make way for she hulk...thats why James bond is being booted out to give way for a female 007...

At the end, we will all enjoy the movie they roll out...that is the PC/SJW agenda
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You don't understand the argument bro. What does WWE have to do with this?

It is just like blaming the UK police because Khafi slept with Gedoni in BBNaija issh which was shown(although the stuff was under blanket).

If Margot was posing like this with the Harley Quinn costume wb will be blamed as they have rights to does costume and no other.

But if Margot posed like this in her own undies, then wb got no qualms.

I have really tried in explaining this iish,me I am tired and sleepy

What about the magazines tho...why are they not being panned and labelled sexist too grin grin grin grin

Go and sleep my dear,you are defending senseless people
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:23am On Sep 19, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, you and I don't matter as they tell the companies directly.

That's why love and thunder is happening... That's why BOP is happening.. That's why hulk is getting sidelined to make way for she hulk...thats why James bond is being booted out to give way for a female 007...

At the end, we will all enjoy the movie they roll out...that is the PC/SJW agenda

We matter cos we are the ones consuming...if the fans dont want to watch sjw crap you can't force it down their throats...you will fail miserably
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:25am On Sep 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

What about the magazines tho...why are they not being planned and labelled sexist too grin grin grin grin

Go and sleep my dear,you are defending senseless people

I am not defending anyone.. You don't get the point of argument or have detracted from the point of argument..

The argument is that synder and ayer should be smart and not show case women the way they do, especially in this woke era....

If you are fine with Harley Quinn ass and pussy shape, that is your choice...but in this era the directors will be panned for it..the SJW have the power...

Take it or leave it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 12:27am On Sep 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

We matter cos we are the ones consuming...if the fans dont want to watch sjw crap you can't force it down their throats...you will fail miserably

Synder fans said they matter and will boycott or not watch Aquaman back then, yet the film made a billion dollars...

Bros, we don't matter...there are tons of people that love this SJW idea...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:31am On Sep 19, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I am not defending anyone.. You don't get the point of argument or have detracted from the point of argument..

The argument is that synder and ayer should be smart and not show case women the way they do, especially in this woke era....

If you are fine with Harley Quinn ass and pussy shape, that is your choice...but in this era the directors will be panned for it..the SJW have the power...

Take it or leave it

And I'm trying to make you see it's just an agenda against superhero movies in general because there are tons of movies that showcase the same thing and gets praised for it hence,the directors should not give a fvck about what they say on the matter and just do the character justice...simple
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Synder fans said they matter and will boycott or not watch Aquaman back then, yet the film made a billion dollars...

Bros, we don't matter...there are tons of people that love this SJW idea...

If there are I'm yet to see them...they will fail with time bro,they will fail
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 5:31am On Sep 19, 2019
Just saw these two

Very nice ✔️✔️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

No so bro.

The wrestlers are responsible for their make up, wardrobe, costumes etc.

WWE is a very shrewd (but wicked) company that has indirectly removed its hands from anything about the wrestlers to avoid any form of legal actions, while still retaining a little hold on these wrestlers.

That's why the WWE wrestlers are called independent contractors. They are responsible for most of the things. Basically like OYO.

Now, look at SS film, WB/DC via its director (Ayer), is fully responsible for the costume Margot wore.

Hope you can see the difference
We're not talking about payment here. We're talking about permission. Imagine if a female wrestler incorporates a hijab into her costume or a male wrestler with a ku klux clan or neo Nazi design, do you think the company will allow them to wrestle on their promotion? Of course, not. While wrestlers may have a hand in creating their own content, WWE is in charge of choosing which contents gets put out there for the fans to consume
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2019
pu7pl3:
Choi!!! See person pikin, see as she fine.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Take it or leave it
The King, leave all these noise. Nothing sells like sex. Even with all the criticism and what-not surrounding the p0rn industry, they still rake in billions. Thots on Twitch and Insta are cashing out steady. The PC/SJW crowd can cry all they want. They can't stop the people who want to see titties and ass from giving movie producers their money.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Actually, there are rumours that the Joker was violent to Harley Quinn in Ayer's suicide squad but these scenes of abuse were excised by WB. Suicide Squad was really toned down by WB to accommodate a wider spectrum of audience.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Kaycee7:

bruuuuuuuh,I appreciate Quest for bringing this to my attention...this woman is fine!!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

bruuuuuuuh,I appreciate Quest for bringing this to my attention...this woman is fine!!!!!
Making her Starfire would have made that TV series omega level good grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
hulk616:
Making her Starfire would have made that TV series omega level good grin grin

You would still find something to complain about grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
TonySpike:

Actually, there are rumours that the Joker was violent to Harley Quinn in Ayer's suicide squad but these scenes of abuse were excised by WB. Suicide Squad was really toned down by WB to accommodate a wider spectrum of audience.

And it was smart that WB cut those scenes out.

If not, that movie and the director would have been panned beyond recognition
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kaycee7:
The King, leave all these noise. Nothing sells like sex. Even with all the criticism and what-not surrounding the p0rn industry, they still rake in billions. Thots on Twitch and Insta are cashing out steady. The PC/SJW crowd can cry all they want. They can't stop the people who want to see titties and ass from giving movie producers their money.

Okay o
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
pu7pl3:

Kaycee7:

I love that hot body, but I am feed up with SJW issh

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.