Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1239172 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
BankyGee:
Kim Kardashian dressed as Poison Ivy
who is that? undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
Has anyone here seen Pennyworth?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
Who is playing with nairaland frontend angry angry

Batman is angry

--- a marvel fan (me)
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
hulk616:

Batman is angry

--- a marvel fan (me)

I like it...it's sweet on notch screen

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
pu7pl3:

I like it...it's sweet on notch screen
it's bad
It is not compatible with all devices.
Bad frontend design.

Release old cut angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
hulk616:
it's bad
Bad frontend design.

Release old cut angry

Upgrade your phone
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
pu7pl3:

Upgrade your phone
i don't have phone
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
hulk616:

Batman is angry

--- a marvel fan (me)

Seun must be doing some upgrade but it ain't working. This font is wack!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
hulk616:
it's bad
Bad frontend design.

Release old cut angry

Release the Nairaland cut grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
pu7pl3:
Has anyone here seen Pennyworth?

Am about to watch it before I sleep

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Seun must be doing some upgrade but it ain't working. This font is wack!
DC is lipsrsealed him
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Am about to watch it before I sleep

I just say make I remind Una...looked like y'all had forgotten
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 2:52am On Sep 24, 2019
Thinking of catching up with Supergirl... Before the Crossover epic begins... I am like two seasons Behind undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:40am On Sep 24, 2019
nani667:
Thinking of catching up with Supergirl... Before the Crossover epic begins... I am like two seasons Behind undecided

Good luck to you watching that dumpster fire series by Greg Berlanti... �

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2019
TonySpike:

Good luck to you watching that dumpster fire series by Greg Berlanti... �

Well I already started back then when the show started airing... I was forced to abandon it in the early episodes of Season 3 when it became utter Shite...

As the Crossover looms I wanna try and force myself to see all I have missed

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2019
nani667:
Nice decision. Don't let anyone deceive you. Supergirl is great. I just want to start the season 5 too... In fact the Arrowverse is great!

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2019
BankyGee:

Nice decision. Don't let anyone deceive you. Supergirl is great. I just want to start the season 5 too... In fact the Arrowverse is great!

undecided undecided

Baba Supergirl is far from great... It is some premium trash... That is why I abandoned it... Just wanna update myself before the Crossover happens... No doubt I will be watching with tears in my eyes

As for Arrowverse, the only time I saw Arrow was during Crossovers... Man's can only stomach so much crap, I am fine with just Flash and Supergirl

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2019
nani667:
Using these amount of data to download comicbooks, indian movies, ronaldo highlights and watching COD alone should have been better than wasting it on trashy DC supergirl undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Pennyworth in prison...badass
The Sykes sisters.....badass
Martha and Thomas bonding over near death...cute asf(they don't know what Alfie did for them grin )
Pennyworths parents....strong emotional acting
Dave boy and bazza.....loyal to a fault
Alfie nailed Esther again and now he might be leaving to Wales grin grin (atleast they cuddled this time,so she has small hope)
Lord Howard....master schemer (should be a king in game of thrones by now)
Detective azeez and the prime minister....always getting foiled grin grin(azeez will be tired of Pennyworth)
Pennyworth has done well to shake off the shadow of its Batman-centric origins and delivered a compelling and well written crime thriller nonetheless.

All eyes should now turn to the finale where the final fight between the No-Name League and Raven Society looks set to explode into a flurry of gunfire and carnage. I can't wait to see who will be left standing (no cliffhangers please,il still accept tho sad )
I have not been disappointed by any episode so far and neither should you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Release the Nairaland cut grin
lol, i see what u did there. Lol, no one messes with our fandom, leave our snyder out of ur puns. Lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
hulk616:
Using these amount of data to download comicbooks, indian movies, ronaldo highlights and watching COD alone should have been better than wasting it on trashy DC supergirl undecided undecided
or, better watching Salah highlights.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by alaboski(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
nani667:

undecided undecided

Baba Supergirl is far from great... It is some premium trash... That is why I abandoned it... Just wanna update myself before the Crossover happens... No doubt I will be watching with tears in my eyes

As for Arrowverse, the only time I saw Arrow was during Crossovers... Man's can only stomach so much crap, I am fine with just Flash and Supergirl
You like flash n not arrow?
Damn!
Flash is obligatory watching.
I no enjoy am kobo angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by DiggITnetwork: 6:43am On Sep 25, 2019
For DC fans only
see full cosplay pictures of Joker and Harley Quinn at the just concluded comic con Lagos

more here
https://shockng.com/lagos-comic-con-2019-malika-ratnik-hero-corp-joker/

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Skseries: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
BankyGee:

Supergirl isn't great abeg, arrowverse is becoming shit,
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
pu7pl3:
Pennyworth in prison...badass
The Sykes sisters.....badass
Martha and Thomas bonding over near death...cute asf(they don't know what Alfie did for them grin )
Pennyworths parents....strong emotional acting
Dave boy and bazza.....loyal to a fault
Alfie nailed Esther again and now he might be leaving to Wales grin grin (atleast they cuddled this time,so she has small hope)
Lord Howard....master schemer (should be a king in game of thrones by now)
Detective azeez and the prime minister....always getting foiled grin grin(azeez will be tired of Pennyworth)
Pennyworth has done well to shake off the shadow of its Batman-centric origins and delivered a compelling and well written crime thriller nonetheless.

All eyes should now turn to the finale where the final fight between the No-Name League and Raven Society looks set to explode into a flurry of gunfire and carnage. I can't wait to see who will be left standing (no cliffhangers please,il still accept tho sad )
I have not been disappointed by any episode so far and neither should you

I love this pennyworth series as it shows how dirty politics is and what politicians will do just to retain or get hold of power.

Pennyworth friends are the craziest and the best to have as friends. They are always ready to sacrifice everything just to save their friend pennyworth.

Sandra got banged by pennyworth again. That girl don zero her mind that its pennyworth or nobody.

I would have loved how they showed us the fighting scenes pennyworth had with the former leader in the prison. It would have been glorious. grin

I am anxiously waiting to see what they will do to the queen. This shows that politicians respect no one, they will do and undo just to have power
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
nani667:

undecided undecided

BankyGee:

Skseries:
Supergirl isn't great abeg, arrowverse is becoming shit,

You guys would be amazed by the number of people watching Supergirl or arrow series. They have their own SJW followers. I remember them requesting that the lady acting as Supergirl appear in Supergirl film.

Overall, as long as they are on cw, it is an SJW issh...am only interested now in this crossover with Tom Wellington and Black lightning
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
DiggITnetwork:
For DC fans only
see full cosplay pictures of Joker and Harley Quinn at the just concluded comic con Lagos

more here
https://shockng.com/lagos-comic-con-2019-malika-ratnik-hero-corp-joker/

This babe looks sweet. kiss
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I love this pennyworth series as it shows how dirty politics is and what politicians will do just to retain or get hold of power.

Pennyworth friends are the craziest and the best to have as friends. They are always ready to sacrifice everything just to save their friend pennyworth.

Sandra got banged by pennyworth again. That girl don zero her mind that its pennyworth or nobody.

I would have loved how they showed us the fighting scenes pennyworth had with the former leader in the prison. It would have been glorious. grin

I am anxiously waiting to see what they will do to the queen. This shows that politicians respect no one, they will do and undo just to have power

With the success of this season 1 I'm almost sure episode 10 will leave us on a massive cliffhanger for season 2
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Batman: curse of white Knight grin grin grin

Azrael is a beast.

Sean Murphy is a legend, he writes and draws

--- a marvel fan (me) grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Curse of white Knight
Curse of white Knight
Curse of white Knight

--- a marvel fan (me)
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by alaboski(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
hulk616:
Curse of white Knight
Curse of white Knight
Curse of white Knight

--- a marvel fan (me)
How old are you?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
hulk616:
Curse of white Knight
Curse of white Knight
Curse of white Knight

--- a marvel fan (me)

Late comer....I'm witnessing Azrael's awesomeness first hand grin grin I'm glad you like it

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.