Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1233928 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
"I Hope my death makes more cents than my Life" thanos 2019 cry cry cry
RIP thanos the greatest villian ever grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
hulk616:
who is talking about respect?
chadwick is more popular than phoenix that is a fact

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
hulk616:
in a world of movie watchers, chadwick is more popular than phoenix. black panther is more popular than any character phoenix has acted.
Lol...RDJ or chadwick, who is more popular to you
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
austine5n6:

Lol...RDJ or chadwick, who is more popular to you
RDJ
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
"Through my whole life I didn’t know if I really even existed. But I do and people are starting to notice" cry cry cry thanos

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Fahrenheit10(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Blackspider:
Not knowing who Eminem is should be regarded as treason especially if you are 18 and above.

Scorsese of all people? shocked shocked
treason for what, because of Eminem, am not denying his talent for rap, he is one of the best rapper, but a ordinary musician, the era of political correctness he is a musician who only few of his music old or new can make it through,

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
hulk616:
"I Hope my death makes more cents than my Life" thanos 2019 cry cry cry
RIP thanos the greatest villian ever grin

hulk616:
"I'm waiting for the punchline"

"There is no punchline" grin grin

I love the way you are quoting and enjoying Joker movie and overall DC content.

We know the real you.

wink

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

We know the real you.

wink
undecided undecided undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

We know the real you.

wink
why are u all being rude to hulk616? He wants n0thing fr0m u. All he wants is a hug, dad. And human decency...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Minemrys:

why are u all being rude to hulk616? He wants n0thing fr0m u. All he wants is a hug, dad. And human decency...
Through my whole life I(marvel) didn’t know if I really even existed. But I do and people are starting to notice undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Pop7Culture7: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Joker's finally crossed $350m Worldwide just like I predicted 3 days ago. It'll be over $370- 415m by Monday.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Pop7Culture7: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
It could hit $1 billion without China!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
hulk616:
Through my whole life I(marvel) didn’t know if I really even existed. But I do and people are starting to notice undecided

What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him & treats him like trash? You get what you fu*king deserve. smiley
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pop7Culture7:

I doubt..

Let's say around $650m+ on the low end
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pop7Culture7:
Joker's finally crossed $350m Worldwide just like I predicted 3 days ago. It'll be over $370- 415m by Monday.

It is likely to touch $470m+ by next week Monday. Remember, Germany, France and Israel will be watching it in cinemas for the first time this weekend.

Also, people that were scared to watch it on opening weekend in the US will come outthia weekend

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him & treats him like trash? You get what you fu*king deserve. smiley
you think am aweful? How am i aweful? U shot 3 guys because u think it's funny.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
hulk616:

1. ok

2. Chadwick face as the black panther is more popular than phoenix

3. Yes, black panther is more popular than phoenix joker

4. Seriously , this is your reason black panther is not popular and you called me stupid
I just got the perfect way to end d this phoenix and Chadwick debacle if you have auto correction on your keypad just type in joaquin and see the first name it brings next once u space it then type Chadwick and see if u will not type boseman till the end
i rest my case on the argument about popularity

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
I just watched Batwoman,it was a solid episode I must say if you ignore the few sjw shenanigans in between

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
pu7pl3:
I just watched Batwoman,it was a solid episode I must say if you ignore the few sjw shenanigans in between
are u the one behind the popculture7 m0niker?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Minemrys:

caught grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pop7Culture7:
this guy how is that even possible.
I wont bookmark this because it is ridiculous grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

It is likely to touch $470m+ by next week Monday. Remember, Germany, France and Israel will be watching it in cinemas for the first time this weekend.

Also, people that were scared to watch it on opening weekend in the US will come outthia weekend
those countries don't bring large cash. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
DC is that short man trying to open the door grin then marvel came to help out grin (James Gunn, etc)

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
hulk616:
DC is that short man trying to open the door grin then marvel came to help out grin (James Gunn, etc)
You keep saying marvel is helping Dc just shows u do not know what you want are saying
1 most of marvel characters are copied from Dc characters glaringly or indirectly
2 Dc comics came earlier than marvel it not for Dc comics success for comic books would have not been dat popular for marvel to thrive on
3 Jack kirby a prominent Dc comics book writer assisted stan lee and other marvel comics creators at that time (#Dc helping Marvel)
4 here are some glaring examples of marvel taking inspiration from dc
Xmen copied from Doom Patrol, even Professor Xavier's paralyzed condition was copied from chief the leader of doom patrol
Dead pool copied from Death stroke even the origins and names are similar (slade and wade Wilson)
Even your precious hulk was copied from dc's Solomon Grundy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Fahrenheit10:
treason for what, because of Eminem, am not denying his talent for rap, he is one of the best rapper, but a ordinary musician, the era of political correctness he is a musician who only few of his music old or new can make it through,
I clearly gave an age limit during which he was at the Apex of his career and Fame. undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Barrywhyte1:

You keep saying marvel is helping Dc just shows u do not know what you want are saying
1 most of marvel characters are copied from Dc characters glaringly or indirectly
2 Dc comics came earlier than marvel it not for Dc comics success for comic books would have not been dat popular for marvel to thrive on
3 Jack kirby a prominent Dc comics book writer assisted stan lee and other marvel comics creators at that time (#Dc helping Marvel)
4 here are some glaring examples of marvel taking inspiration from dc
Xmen copied from Doom Patrol, even Professor Xavier's paralyzed condition was copied from chief the leader of doom patrol
Dead pool copied from Death stroke even the origins and names are similar (slade and wade Wilson)
Even your precious hulk was copied from dc's Solomon Grundy

Stop wasting your time.

He is a coded DC fan but doesn't want to admit it. He claims the Joker film is boring, yet he has been quoting joker since yesterday.

He has ben exposed here as a coded DC fan. So, don't waste your time

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
pu7pl3:

I knew it was going to be good.

Anything Batman must be good
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
This is a tweet from Mark Hughes of Forbes tweeting about Joaquin Phoenix as Joker far back as 2013 and one ignoramus will open his mouth to say Joaquin Phoenix is unknown and Chadwick is more known than him. Lol

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:41am On Oct 12, 2019
Minemrys:

Why would you even ask that

I'm not Please...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:42am On Oct 12, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I knew it was going to be good.

Anything Batman must be good

my only problem is the 20 long episodes cry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 3:22am On Oct 12, 2019
>>

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:59am On Oct 12, 2019
pu7pl3:

Why would you even ask that
I'm not Please...
lol. I mean the 7 in it is c0nfusing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.